Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Brothers Friends
Old 12-13-2014, 08:50 AM

Default Brothers Friends

Brothers Friends
When I was a young teen, my brother started hanging around these two black kids that were new to our neighborhood. The older one Kevin, was in my brothers grade while the other one James, was in a grade under mine, I think. My parents aren’t really racist but I remember them telling my brother to be careful and to remember that our neighbors spread gossip all the time.
I was in my room studying after school one day when my brother Doug gets home and he’s with his two black friends. They were all acting wild and funny. All of a sudden they were in my room rough housing and making noise. “Doug!! Get out! I’m studying and you know you cant have people upstairs!” They all laugh at me as the older black kid asks me what do I mean by people? He says I must be racist and I’m so shocked I almost start to cry! I look to my brother for support and he just smiles and says he’s got to take a quick shower and leaves my room! The two black boys keep laughing as they shut the door. Kevin (the older one) gets right in my face and asks me if I’m really racist and hate blacks. I’m freaking out and say no. He tells me to prove it. I don’t know what to say and they both start in on me that I am one. Then tells me to kiss him! “That’s the only way to prove it!” His brother James gets behind me saying I must hate blacks then. I start to plead no, when all of a sudden his black lips are on mine! My head is spinning! When I feel his tongue fight thru my lips, I let it and all of a sudden, we‘re making out! I don’t know what was happening to me. I made myself believe it was to prove I wasn’t a racist, and soon this misunderstanding would be over. The thing is, I’ve only kissed a few boys and never a black one! What if my parents came home and saw me? What if my girlfriends from school found out! I began to feel so naughty! All of a sudden I felt really hot and wet in my panties! I heard James screaming out, “She likes it! She likes it! She cant be a racist!” Finally, I kind of smiled inside as we kept kissing. I felt Kevin’s hand begin to sloppily grab at my little tits through my shirt and something made me push him away. “Hey, what do you think you’re doing Kevin!” I said to him. “Ok, sorry Kathy. I just got carried away because you’re the hottest girl in school! And it looked like you were liking it!” Did he just say I was the hottest girl in our school? OMG!! I started to blush when James spun me around quickly saying it was his turn and just like that, I was kissing him now. You could tell he was more inexperienced by the wild way he was shoving his tongue everywhere but I still enjoyed it. I tried my best to keep my tongue playing with his, but it was tough. Later I found out it was his first kiss ever! How sweet! Then Kevin, still behind me, grabs both my breasts in his hands and starts squeezing and pinching my hard nipples. I had never felt like this before. My body felt like it was going to explode and I was out of breath. I wanted to push away again, but I couldn’t. Just then, my brother must have finished his shower because he was downstairs yelling for the boys. We all quickly separated in fear and ran in separate directions. Were they going to tell my brother what just happened? Was the whole neighborhood going to find out? School? I was in a panic! But I cant deny how great I felt. I wanted that feeling again!
The whole rest of the day I was stuck between the utter fear of everyone finding out what took place in my room with two black boys, and the sheer arousal of it all.
That night at dinner, I sat nervously, waiting to defend myself but nothing was said by my parents or my brother! I guess I’m in the clear! The very next day, I was home alone, in my room, doing homework as usual when there was knocking on our door. I went downstairs and it was the two black brothers. Nervously, I told them my brother wasn’t home but they said they wanted me. “Meet us in your brothers clubhouse in five minutes or we’ll tell everyone about yesterday. Got it?” and they waked away. A couple of years ago, my dad converted a huge outside shed into a clubhouse for my brother but no one even used it anymore. What was I going to do. I should just stay in my room and ignore them! I started to think about the shame I would feel if my parents found out I was groped and kissed by two black boys and worst of all, I loved it. In a panic again, I ran to the clubhouse. I went in and sitting on the couch were the boys. Kevin begins, “Kathy.. We don’t wanna tell your brother what happened. Do you want us to tell him?” I quickly shake my head saying no way! Then he asks me if I really liked it as much as it looked like I did. I shyly looked to the ground and didn’t know what to say. “Then maybe we should tell..” I cut him off, “Ok, ok.. I liked it!” He tells me to sit down between them on the couch, which I slowly do. “We promise to keep this a secret if you kiss me again.” For the next hour or so, this innocent, pretty white girl was naughtily making out with two black boys in my brothers clubhouse. I have never felt so turned on in my young life!! All I know is I wanted more and more!
The next day at school, all I could think about was Kevin and James and me. I couldn’t get any work done. I wanted to tell my close girlfriends but I knew I couldn’t! They’re all so stuck up!
After school, I didn’t even go into my house. I went straight to the clubhouse. They were waiting for me with smiles. Again, we were making out on the couch when Kevin went under my shirt and started playing with my breasts. Then they both were. I really enjoyed them being pinched and squeezed! In no time, they were tugging at my pants and when I stopped kissing, they said they only wanted to see. So I said ok. All of a sudden I was only in my panties sitting between these two black boys. “Hey, its no fair that I’m almost naked and you guys are all dressed!” I said to them and in no time, they were both completely naked back sitting with me on the couch. I couldn’t take my eyes off their dark naked bodies. Their black penises were so hard, sticking out from their bodies! Then they both got up and stood in front of me as Kevin reached out and pulled at my panties. I lifted my hips off the couch to help them slip right off. They both stood there looking down at me saying how beautiful I was and lucky they were to be in that clubhouse with me. I started to blush when Kevin jumped to his knees in front of me. “Hey, what are you doing!” I asked. He told me to just relax and he was going to make me feel good. I didn’t think I could feel any better than I already was but I was wrong. He began kissing and licking me and I went crazy! “Oh my gosh!! Don’t stop. Don’t stop!” And they didn’t. When they were done, they sat down next to me on the couch and said it was they’re turn. I didn’t know what to do but I figured I have to kiss their privates? So that’s what I did. Watching their hot reactions to what I was doing was so hot! It made me do even more and soon I was sucking all over them! All of a sudden, James started to shake and moan then white cream shot out of his penis! We all started laughing then Kevin told me I had to do the same for him. No problem. I liked giving my first blowjob(or blowjobs)! In no time, Kevin did the same thing. O my gosh!! I loved it! They left quickly after that but mentioned that tomorrow “we would be fucking”! I almost couldn’t sleep that night! I was experiencing all these new and sexy feelings and loving it! I couldn’t wait to see what was next.
The next day I practically ran from school and into the clubhouse. They weren’t there yet. I wanted to surprise then so I took off my pants and top and waited on the couch in just my panties. Half hour passed, then an hour. It was starting to get dark outside when I finally got dressed and went into the house. I was so disappointed I thought I might cry! I ran into my brother Doug but couldn’t find a way to ask without sounding strange and letting on to my big secret. After a while I heard him on the phone and I listened in and it seems that James and Kevin had gotten arrested stealing. I was shocked and a bit saddened. I never heard from them again but they sure planted a seed which I could never shake the rest of my days. I loved being naughty and secretive and most of all, I loved BBC!

Old 10-14-2015, 02:12 AM

I wish u could meet them again and continue where it had been left.

Old 10-15-2015, 07:29 PM

"seems that James and Kevin had gotten arrested stealing". Of course they did . That just adds a real element to your story

Old 10-19-2015, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmc500 View Post
"seems that James and Kevin had gotten arrested stealing". Of course they did . That just adds a real element to your story

IKR, just had to add that in. Couldn't have moved away or something else. Nope just had to be stealing.

Old 11-06-2015, 04:45 AM

that story was very hot!!! is it true? if so can you tell us more experiences ???

shit
Old 11-07-2015, 03:45 PM

Default shit

smells just like it.

Tags
bbc, threesome, young lust