Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Daddys Employee
Old 12-31-2014, 10:15 AM

Default Daddys Employee

Dads Employee
I was home alone one summers day, out of school with nothing to do. I got really horny(like I do all the time, it seems) and began rubbing on myself while I lay there on my bed. All I could think of was all the boys(and men!) I tease like crazy and make them get hard in their pants. It happens all the time and I started getting really wet. I still had on my nightee and panties while I started acting like such a young slut in bed. All of a sudden, the front door downstairs began with a loud pounding. I panicked and through a robe on and ran to answer the door. A guy that works for my dad, Elmo, smiled and walked pass me into the house saying he had to pick up something from my dads home office and they have been calling me but there was no answer. I found my phone and their were 4 missed calls. I guess I was preoccupied. I followed Elmo into daddy’s office and he was on a chair reaching a shelf for a box. I began to stare at his body and get back to the naughty mood I was in before he showed up. Let me describe Elmo. He must be in his early to mid forties, black as coal, with a muscular body from working in daddy’s warehouse for a few years. I began to remember all the times I would walk through the warehouse at daddy’s business and tease all the workers when no one was around. My heart started to pound through my chest when I decided to tease this black man right now. I walked around daddy’s desk and bent forward a little, so he could see my legs and almost my ass from behind. I turned my head slightly to see if he was watching and sure enough, he was! Then he dropped a box and I turned to him and said maybe I could grab whatever he needed off the shelf. He quickly jumped off the chair and agreed with me. I climbed up and told him not to let me fall. Hearing that, he reached up and held on to my hips with his black rugged hands. The robe was still to about my knees but every time I stretched up, they rose up my thigh. I could hear him breathing hard while his face was inches from ass! I almost slipped, being dizzy with lust when he grabbed me and his hands went under my robe! He saw my white panties hiked up my ass and lost it completely! He buried his face into my panties attacking wildly with his mouth from behind, pushing me forward. “What are you doing Elmo? Are you crazy?” I had to hold on to the wall so I wouldn’t fall! Before I knew it, he pulled my panties off of me and now his mouth was licking and biting at my hot wet pussy! It felt unbelievable as I just let him and gave in to this sexy feeling. He spread my cheeks far as could be and jammed his tongue so deep that I came on his face right there!
He stepped away and I looked down at him as he told me to get down and get on my knees. I did as I was told. All of a sudden I was face to face with his huge, fat black cock. I just stared at it for a minute. I have never seen anything quite like it! It was soft-ish, and pointing down to about half way down his thighs. There was skin covering it and his penis was pointy at the end. What the? “You never seen an uncut cock slut?” Still staring at it, I shook my head no. Then he grabbed himself and pulled back on it, exposing a fat round black…more like purple, cock head! That was a little more familiar and I smiled up at him as he shoved it at my face. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and began to suck on his ugly beast. I knew I was doing a good job because he was going crazy! “You like that slut? This is what you’ve been wanting all those time you would walk around at work sowing off that ass.. isn’t it slut” I kept sucking as hard as I could as I mumbled yes to him. “You better not tell daddy, you hot slut. You’d get me fired… or worse!” When I pulled my mouth off his hot fat cock for a second to tell him I wont tell a soul, He pushed me back and I fell onto the floor on my back. I looked up at him (with legs spread) as he climbed down on top of me. “If you want it slut, put it in you!” he tells me. I reach down between us and grabbed that black monster in my hand and began sliding it up and down my aching wet slit. He asked me if I really wanted it and I said, “Yes baby.. Please!” and he shoved it in me! I screamed as it felt like it was splitting me in half! He would slowly pull it almost out, then in me again. After a while of sharp pain, it started to feel like nothing I’ve even dreamt!! My body started to shake all over and I had explosion after explosion of pure heaven! I was moaning wildly as he kept drilling me harder and harder causing more and more explosions! I was out of my mind, holding on to him tightly with my arms and legs when he announces he’s going to cum. I didn’t even really hear him when I felt hot juice filling my insides! This sent my body into space!! Wow!! Before I knew it, I was laying alone on the floor and he was dressed. He grabbed the box he needed and tells me he’ll see me around and out of the house he went. I lay there in a daze! Did this really just happen? Was this a dream? The hot cum pouring down my ass and onto the rug told me this was all too real! I reached down to feel it and got overcome with lust again! I masturbated right there, using his hot thick cum! At times I would cup some in my hand and spread it all over my face, licking it in my mouth. It tasted sour, but yummy! Gosh, I was going crazy!! I loved the way this old man made me feel and I wanted so much more from him! At any cost!

Tags
bbc, slut white girl