Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Online Photo Shoot
Old 01-16-2015, 12:13 PM

Default Online Photo Shoot

Online Photo Shoot
Hey, I’m Kathy. My boyfriend Dave and I play dirty almost every night and I truly love it. I don’t think I could ever go back to normal, boring sex again.
We were playing one night when Dave found an ad on an adult site that said, “Older black gentleman is an amateur photographer looking for sexy/dirty white girls to pose for him. You keep the negatives.” My boyfriend and I instantly used that in our role playing and we got off repeatedly on how nasty it would be if I went over and posed for this black old pervert. A few nights later, we were drinking and smoking extra hard and playing in bed when Dave told me to get dressed into something sexy and that he has arranged my photo shoot tonight. This is often how are sexy/kinky games begin so I went off to get dressed thinking we were roll playing. Next thing I knew, we were parked outside this warehouse at almost midnight. Dave told me to go knock on that door and bring back some super hot pictures. I was so turned on that I just smiled and slowly walked off towards the door, thinking he would stop me any second, but he didn’t. I knocked on the door and an old, tall, skinny black man quickly answered. He grabbed me lightly by the arm and guided me inside. “You must be Kathy. My names Winston. Dave has told me so much about you and told me to hand you this as you entered, to relax you a bit.” We sat on a couch while he handed me a drink and we chatted. As I drank, he pulled out a pot cigarette and began smoking. He offered it to me and I accepted. He kept complimenting how hot and pretty I was and before I knew it, he was snapping away some shots while I sat and drank and smoked. I was wearing a small jean skirt with a button up “men’s shirt” with a matching purple lace panty and bra set. I noticed I was crossing and uncrossing my legs causing the old black man to moan aloud and breathe heavier as he kept taking pictures. This really started turning me on as I stood and asked him what I should do next. He told me to slowly strip for him, which I did. I felt so naughty stripping for an older black man I had just met minutes earlier! In no time I stood there in front of him with only my skirt and panties on. He kept encouraging me which was hot! I turned my back to him and slowly started to pull down my skirt over my ass and down to the floor. “Oh my god, Kathy. You are stunning! The hottest model I’ve ever had!! Your boyfriend is a lucky man!” He told me to lay on the bed in only my panties. As I did, he tossed a box next to me and when I looked in it, there were about five big black toys in it! A couple looked close to the ones I had back at home! Real life like looking black cocks, huge and thick with veins and one even had big black balls too! I was so hot and horny I almost forgot where I was! He told me to pretend he wasn’t there and enjoy the gifts he gave me. I did exactly that! I heard the camera clicking away as I grabbed the huge one with balls attached and began lightly kissing it all over, just like I do at home, getting it nice and wet for me. I couldn’t take it any longer and I pulled my soaked panties off and began sliding that fat thing against my pussy. I was in my own world with my eyes shut as I slowly fed that beast inside me. Instantly, I felt a climax building! I felt the bed move so I opened my eyes for a second, and Wilson was at my feet clicking away with the dirtiest smirk on his face. This pushed me over the edge and I exploded all over that fat black dildo! It was strong and lasted a while, when I finally recovered, this black stranger was next to me on the bed, kneeling and stroking his thin(but super long)hard black cock while still taking pictures! He noticed me, notice him, and began to back off but I reached out with one hand and pulled him back. I tossed the toy to the floor and looked up at the camera with my sexy smile as I pulled his cock to my lips. He was so sweet saying how he couldn’t believe what was happening. First I sucked on his cock head which was dripping and so delicious! Then I started to suck him in deeper and deeper. After a while he was face fucking me hard while still taking pictures. I couldn’t wait to see how filthy they must be! He was moaning loudly and I didn’t want him to waste his cum so soon, so I pulled my mouth off his hard black cock and got up on my knees, pointing my shaking ass at him. He was up close but concentrating on taking pictures of me like this. I couldn’t take it and reached between my legs(under me)and grabbed his hard black cock and shoved it in me! We both grunted out loud as he started fucking me good and hard. I felt another climax building quick. He was so deep and it felt so good! I reached back with both hands and spread my ass cheeks for him and he went insane!! Screaming and then exploding his boiling hot cum deep inside me. This sent me off again and I had the orgasm of a lifetime! I got dressed and he handed me all the film and a hundred dollar bill. I asked him if he wanted any of them and he said no, it was ok as he pointed to an open computer I hadn’t noticed the entire time. Seems he’s got all the pictures he needs. I smiled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek telling him to enjoy the dirty video and off I went. In the car, Dave was so anxious(and hard!) asking me for some details before we got home. I slid in the seat right next to him and pulled out his rock hard cock and began to jerk on it as I said, “First of all, I can feel his cum dripping out of me right this second…..” Dave almost crashed!! I teased him the whole way home.

Tags
bbc, slut gf.sharing