Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A wife's Confession
Old 01-18-2015, 02:03 AM

Default A wife's Confession

A wife's Confession

A year or so after we were married and after what I thought was some really hot sex, I was awaken in the middle of the night to the bed jiggling and soft erotic moans coming from my wife, I slowly rolled over and quietly watched and was quite taken by her succumbing to an incredible orgasm! She was terrified that I caught her doing this to her most sinful intimate thing! Thinking I would be mad as she fessed up she had done so from a very early age, and not only did she do this she also had what she thought were some very nasty perverted sexual fantasy's, this along with several things that happened as a teenager had started her fantasizing about ever more sinful and perverted sex? I had asked her about this as I wanted to hear the details?

She said once when she was in her teens her father took her with him to a card game, it was an all black area of Compton Calif. This was where her uncle lived. He would have her bring them cold beer as they gambled! My wife even at this age was very naive, but also ready for sexual adventure as she masturbated almost daily! After her father had lost a lot of his money and doing a lot drinking with her uncle and his black friends had as a lark offered her up as a valuable gambling prize to these older black men! Her father was a big good looking oversexed man that loved to drink and chase pussy! This is where she thinks her ardent kinky sex drive came from! She told me he even pulled her over, patted her bottom and said to all in attendance that she would make anyone of them a good little wife! Her father was always trying to give her away to almost any man young or old! As he patted her bottom the inference to all was entirely sexual and her first thought was of being naked and helpless in the hands of these older black men, for a girl that masturbated regularly and one that already had kinky sexual fantasy's this had instantly stimulated and subconsciously planted in her oversexed naive young mind the appeal for naked submissive interracial sex! She had no idea of what they would do, but her imagination went crazy with the possibilities?

She being the oldest of six had little contact with boys was quite insecure about her looks and very introverted for the most part! So to have these men pay her more than just attention had also started them patting her bottom every time she would bring them a beer! This quickly escalated into grouping and more than just the patting of her bottom! Then one of the black men suggested her father use her clothes as gambling collateral as he was loosing in a kind of a strip poker to help her father in his quest to win! She loved her father and would do anything to please him and after all this attention did not object to her clothes being used as gambling collateral But her father was not a good gambler so you can imagine what was about to happen?

To be continued......

Last edited by My Girls; 01-18-2015 at 02:19 AM..