Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A wife's Confession Part Two
Old 01-18-2015, 05:15 AM

Default A wife's Confession Part Two

A wife's Confession Part Two

My wife as a young girl had little in the way of nice clothes to wear, mostly well worn and well washed hand me downs, with even less in the way of underthings! When the gambling ended that night her father owed quite a bit of money along with the promise to bring his daughter back as the prize for some serious gambling in the game of poker, that would be a winner take all game! Having her bottom patted along with some serious groping had only added to the thought of what might happen? The three older black men had a hushed conversation and agreed to buy some nice clothes for her, to make it a bit more fair so she would have more things to wear in order for her father to gamble away, they had also told her father to stop by a friends hairdressing place in Compton on the way, to get her hair fixed before bringing her to the poker game! She already knew he was going to loose, and in her naive over sexed young mind was looking forward with sinful anticipation as to what might happen when she would have no choice but to first remove her clothes and second with the possibility of going home with one of these older black gentlemen!
For the big game not only were her father and uncle in attendance, but the three older black men had invited several more of their friends to attend this brought the total to seven?
My sweet heart was quite taken, and flattered by not only the clothes, as she was told they would be hers to keep! The three older men had picked out some very sexy glamorous and revealing clothes they could find, but all were intended for older women! The two new gamblers for their part, in order to buy in had also brought several pairs of heels lingerie and stockings! One pair was off black shear ones, with an unusual black bikini like Victoria's Secret six strap garter belt! The other were white stockings bikini panties, and another six strap garter belt, or should I say the kind of things that appealed to these older black gentlemen? The things were somewhat expensive and much nicer than anything she had ever owned, especially for just serving beer to men during a friendly game of poker!

My girl at the time like I said, was very naive and self conscious as to her looks, no one due to her sheltered life, her dress and demeanor had ever looked her over twice much less with such obvious sexual lust and interest! But she like many young women in the height of puberty started to develop at an early age, her father due to the plain drab clothes and the fact she was supposedly his daughter? Had not really noticed this, that is at first! But when dressed to the nines with hi heels, her hair done up and a bit of make up was quite attractive, looked different an older than she really was. He had rationalized his way around what was about to happen, by convincing himself that she was of age, and not really his daughter? My wife did not know this at the time, and until after her mother and father had divorced! Apparently her mom had been intimate with another man prior to their marriage and every time his sexual indiscretions would come up in an argument, he would use this as way to hurt and avoid the responsibility of his unfaithfulness!
In his warped mind he viewed her almost like someone else, and as far as he was concerned could do what ever she wanted, besides she was 18! My girl had beautiful dark brown hair and this was the first time she had ever had it professionally styled. Her green eyes were wide in excitement and her pert kissable lips, made her a most precocious and appealing young woman!

The fair white skin small waist and soft round 36” bottom was topped off with the most appealing Sophia Loren like upturned breasts that had the most pointy appealing nipples, the kind that pointed out to each side instead of straight to the front, they were difficult to hide and seemed like they were hard all the time, even slightly swollen!

She was almost in tears and could not believe that anyone would buy these nice things, especially men that she did not know, and that were just for her? She could not decide which of the underthings to wear much less which of the beautiful clothes! She could hear them talking as the game started and was surprised to hear them talking about her as she got ready! They chided her father about what a beautiful young daughter he had and how nice it was that she had agreed to be their waitress and more or less willingly gambled away!

The heels were easy she loved the red 4” hi heels as they were so pretty shiny and sexy, but had not realized how high they were, the sheer charcoal stockings contrasted vividly with her young creamy legs and white thighs.
The bikini panties were a problem right from the start, the two new gamblers, and as men had no idea of a woman’s underwear size, expecting and older more buxom woman, had bought ones that were for a large full figured woman! There was no way they would stay up, she had tried everything tying them in knots, even pulling them up tightly into the crack of her ass and her sweet pink little slit! Only to have them slip down farther and farther,... she had the most appealing thin reddish brown pubic hair that barely covered her pink labia lips and pea shaped clitoris that from the excitement of it all was quite moist and pert with oversexed youthful arousal? Then after deciding not to wear any panties at all, and in trying to attach the stockings had discovered the garter belt not only had six straps three on each side, but also had two more added accessory’s, extra short stretchy ones? With spring loaded small silver metal buckles like snaps, the kind with clingy little teeth and was not sure how or what they were to be used for? Connecting one end to the stocking was easy, but the upper part of her inner thigh their was nothing and no place where it could be attached?......Or was there?

She was so naive, having no experience at all with such stockings, garter belts or attachments for that matter and the fact that her pussy lips and clit were now quite stimulated from all the pulling of the panties up against them quite forcefully numerous times, had not only stimulated her genitals, had also perked up her clit! This had left her normally young bashful underlips swollen wet and hanging down quite noticeably! She having masturbated regularly as a young girl had also abused herself down there numerous times in order to get off, and in order to do so had actually put clothes pins on her lips and had pulled the pink tender little lips apart quite harshly as she sought orgasmic release! Once in her youthful oversexed inexperience had even clamped one on her clit This feeling was so erotic and abusive, but the sinful results had made these orgasms quite wonderful!
This had given her the idea of taking the silver metal clamps of the extra strap and clamping one end to the stocking at the inside of her upper thigh and the other on her pink wet hanging down little cunt lips, and then using them to help hold up the stockings!....Oh! My! It was so sinfully abusive!

The feeling was incredible and the perverted thought of this clamped to the fleshy parts of her most intimate place only seemed to make her even wetter yet! Once up on the red high heels though she found herself barely able to stand let alone walk? At first she was only able to do so by hanging onto the bed a chair or the wall, as never having worn such high heels before took her a while, but the desire to do so and more she did it the easier it became! However the clamped feeling became even more erotic and perverted as each step she took a step it would pull her little pussy lips apart, along with the back and forth stretching only added to this most incredible sensation, leaving the feeling even more perversely stimulating ?

Continued in Part three

Part 3?
Old 05-17-2015, 09:39 PM

Default Part 3?

Is there a part 3?