Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Mature White Bi Mouth/Throat/Lips/Tongue
Old 02-06-2015, 04:44 PM

Default Mature White Bi Mouth/Throat/Lips/Tongue

Look! **I Dont Like Hair!!!!! Can We Meet and Be Friends!! *maybe You Will Let Me Shave Your Big Black Cock! Ever Evening After I Get Off From Work everyDay! After 6pm ! And The n You Let My White Bi Lips! Lick Your Black Sleeping Cock Head!! making Him wakebable be resting in my Eye sockets! *Up as I suck and Slurp and Sucking On your Black Cock Head with my White Horny Mouth! Making Loud Sucking Sounds! And stroking your growing Hard Big Black Cock With Melted Butter all over your Slippery Cock and Smooth shaven Balls and I Pump My Slippery White Butter Hand! Up and down You black cock as My Mouth is at the same time sucking and trying to one day swallow your complete black cock down my white throat and then at that moment your black cock in all the way deep!!! Your Black Cock Balls will probably *be resting in my Eye sockets! ( me laying back with my head laying off the side of a bed!! You standing and throat fucking slowly my mouth untill your completely deep!!! Then you make your big black cock start pumping your warm black cum into my deep throat!!!

Here's my Smooth Shaven White Cock

Cowboy Carl : Use this: ( Gloryholesuckin@yahoo.com). I know I am still trying to meet and suck your cock!!! I just don't like hair!!!!
??

I hope we can Suck 69ing?????

Tags
cum, gloryhole, sucking, sucking bbc, white sucking black