Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Young white girl in Nigeria
Old 04-15-2015, 02:48 PM

Default Young white girl in Nigeria

Young White Girl in Nigeria...Part 1

byJonathanT©

During my tenure of working in the oil/ gas exploration in Africa, I came to know many families that became absorbed in African culture ... for better or for worse. During the 1970's and 80's many African countries began to find fortunes under their ground and my company, British Petroleum, led the way in explorations.

I've written a number of times about Black African lust on white families. Many wives, daughters and even young sons were seduced by blacks. Some willingly, some reluctantly and of course there was those who were forced ... raped.

It's a sad commentary on mankind but it is universal ... not just on the continent of Africa. But, since I had first hand information on these human invasions in several African countries ... I found myself intrigued by a number of events that I became aware of.

One event that happened in the early 80's was with a fellow engineer that worked with me in Lagos, Nigeria. Paul L. had been in country for around four months. His wife had divorced him about two years prior and he had custody of the two oldest children. His daughter had just turned 18. His wife had the other two children and Paul had to pay at least half of his income in child support/ alimony. Money was tight for Paul.

His daughter, Jane, who had just turned 18 was extremely bright and way ahead in her studies. She was admitted to the University of Lagos at that young age. There were only a handful of white students at the university. She could have gone to college in England but she wanted to be with her father.

The following events were later told to me by Paul and his daughter.

After a month attending the university, Jane wanted a part time job in order to help the family. She approached the student union and faculty to see if there were any jobs available at the university. After climbing the ladder, she met with the head administrator for an interview.

He was a black African from Kenya and was impressed by the intelligence that young Jane displayed. Not to mention her physical beauty. Blonde hair, green eyes and a shapely body in her 100 pound/ 5'2" frame.

The administrator saw a potential that Jane was not unaware of. One that blacks in his country keenly welcomed and would certainly take advantage of. Being adorable, white and innocent was an enormous plus in this black man's criteria. His inner thoughts welcomed her to a black African world...one that she may never escape from.

"Miss Jane, he inquired, would you perhaps be interested in tutoring some of our athletes here at the university? We have several on the basketball team that are having difficulty making their grades in order to continue playing for out team."

"Yes sir, she replied. I could devote at least 15 to 18 hours a week if the pay is sufficient." I sincerely need the money to help out with my college costs.

Unknown to Jane, the administrator was very eager to hire her and had the funds to lure her into taking the job. He saw this as an enticement for keeping several players from leaving the university and perhaps for attracting new players.

When he informed Jane of the hourly pay her jaw dropped. It was very generous and definitely pleased her. Unknown to her at the time, she would definitely earn it.

That evening she told her father about the new job. Paul was not all that easy with her being with older black athletes but Jane assured him that she would be safe and that the athletes would be under a strict code of conduct.

A week later, Jane met with her first student at the library. She worked with him in math and English for about three hours. She found him to be polite but constantly looking at her body which she shunned off. She met with another player the next morning at the student union and tutored him for about two hours. Again, sensing his attraction to her but also polite.

She worked with these two athletes for a couple of weeks and it appeared to have helped them with their studies.

The third week she was introduced to the center of the basketball team. 6'10" blue black African that would be intimidating to just about anyone. His name was Marshall. He was from Zambia and was a junior at 24 years old.

They first met at the library, then the student union. The next week the administrator called Jane and asked if she could possibly tutor him at his dormitory in the evening. She wasn't that comfortable with it but she did not want to lose her job.

That evening she rang the doorbell and was admitted to the hallway. She went to the apartment that Marshall lived at and knocked on the door. Marshall opened up the door and Jane almost gasped ... he had only shorts on with the rest of his very black body exposed.

"Sir, maybe I should come back when you are dressed properly," Jane said.

"Miss Jane, I apologize but I just returned from practice and wanted to cool off. Please come in. I'm anxious to begin studies."

Jane could not help notice the muscular frame of this big man. Also the bulge in the front of his shorts. She had never been close up to a black man with so few clothes on. It was intimidating for a young girl of 18 to be alone with a giant black man but Jane proceeded with the lesson. Her father would be outraged but she felt that things would be okay.

Marshall tried to study the lesson but he was overwhelmed with the beauty of this 18 year old white princess. His cock was stiffening and he tried to conceal it but the big black snake was about to burst out the top of his shorts.

Meanwhile, Jane kept on course with showing Marshall the math studies but could not help notice his demeanor and the larger bulge in his shorts. Also, she was enamored with the gold watch he had on his wrist.

"Is that a Rolex?" Jane inquired. "How can you afford that?"

"The university awarded it to me in order to play ball for them. This watch is a status symbol in African countries. I hope that you like it." Marshall responded.

"It's a sexy watch for sure. I certainly could not afford one," Jane replied.

As they looked over the math book, Marshall quietly placed his right arm around Jane's shoulder as he leaned over to look at the book.

Jane felt something she had not dare dream of. An attraction of being alone with a grown man and his closeness to her. She tried to diminish the thoughts and began having trouble concentrating on the lesson. Certain feelings in her loins were disturbing to her. She could not believe the sexual attraction that she was feeling. No way ... she thought to herself. I'm not attracted to black Africans. I consider them dirty and rude.

"Can we take a break, I need to go outside and get some air," Jane inserted.

"Sure, Jane, take a walk and when you come back ... I will be ready for the next lesson." Marshall was not thinking of a study lesson, he was thinking of a more sexual lesson.

Continued in part 2

Tags
african sex, black on white, interracial