Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Young white girl in Nigeria....Part 2
Old 04-15-2015, 02:53 PM

Default Young white girl in Nigeria....Part 2

Continued from part 1

Jane went out on the patio. She was almost ready to leave thinking this big African was not really into studying. He seemed more like wanting affection. Damn, I'm getting paid to tutor and that is what I need to do, she admitted.

Jane returned and after entering the apartment she smelled a strange odor. "What is that smell," she questioned. "It is Jambi, a smoke that we Africans love. Why don't you try it?. It really clears the mind," Marshall replied.

"I don't smoke," replied Jane.

Marshall handed Jane the refer and she gazed at it ... not knowing what to do. "Just inhale it and blow it out after several seconds, You will like it" Marshall insisted.

Jane wanted not to seem like a young teenage girl took the refer and smoked it. Coughing ... she asked for some water. Marshall poured a glass of wine. Jane drank it and again dragged the smoke. It was pleasant and she began to feel rather good. After several minutes she was on a high.

Marshall then guided her to the couch and placed his left arm around her. Jane, being high from the herb, seemed to lose her fear of being with such a large black man and lay back on the couch. The black African began to pull her close to him and his left hand inched down toward her breast.

Jane took another two drags of the refer smoke. She had never done this but the nice feeling from the drug was mind blowing. She was captured in the moment. Her eyes were dazed as black hands began to touch her body.

It was unsettling to Jane but the drink and smoke begin to let her relax and she began to gaze at the reflections of his watch as his large black hand massaged her breast. Marshall leaned down and kissed her neck. Chills ran through her body.

"Please don't. My father would kill me if he knew I had a black man touching me. Please don't. I'm a good girl and only 18," Jane pleaded.

Marshall had a big hard on and unbuttoned his shorts. His 10" black cock popped out and stood rigid with Jane's eyes looking down at it. Marshall then held Jan's hand and placed it on his throbbing black cock.

Jane had never touched a man's penis before ... let alone one that was so big and black. Her small hand could barely grip it. She could feel the veins surrounding his cock and began to move her hand over it. It mesmerized her while knowing she was in dangerous territory. She felt captured by this large black man and was unsure how to cope with it.

Her panties became soaked with fluids she did not expect. As she turned and looked into Marshall's dark eyes, he pulled her short skirt and panties down. His black fingers crept into her vagina and violated her innocence.

Noooo, please take your hand from me. I did not come here for a man feeling me up. Stop it now. Get your damn hand off of me.

Jane was breathing hard and her heart was pounding. She knew that perhaps she was on the verge of being taken by this big black man. She recoiled. Again she told him to Stop. "Don't do this ... please ... I'm a virgin and do not want this unless I am a married woman. I don't want a black nigger dick in me."

That infuriated Marshall but he remained cool knowing that he was about to bed this innocent teen white girl. He kept his fingers in her vagina and forced kisses on her pink lips.

Jane tried to pull away from his black lips but Marshall began to lower his head to her vagina as her shorts were dangling from her leg. He parted her legs and introduced his tongue to her loins. He invaded her vagina and lapped her repeatedly.

Jane cringed as she felt his tongue inside her. She had never witnessed that feeling of a man's tongue inside her. All of a sudden, an orgasm shot through her. Her body stiffened but then became limp. Marshall had captured her.

He then placed his two fingers back in her and reached over to the night table. Quietly, he pulled a tube of K-Y jelly off the top as Jane was squirming on the couch. She was unaware that her body was going to be prepared for a long and thick Black African cock.

Marshall then placed her body on her back with one of her legs over the top of the couch. After inserting the jelly, he moved his rigid black cock to her entrance. Jane was scared but offered no resistance. Marshall slowly slid his black cock into her lubricated vagina. His cock became even more harder with the excitement of invading her loins.

He began pushing his black meat into her. She yelped as his large black cock broke her hymen. Inch after inch penetrated her. She then realized that she was going to be fucked by a man's cock ... a very large black one at that.

Sweat broke out on her forehead and sweat adorned Marshall's muscular body. He kept pushing his manhood into her virgin pussy. Each thrust made her moan as her head bobbled up and down.

After a few minutes of rhythmically stroking her, Marshall was in black lust joy. He looked down at this captured young teen maiden as her mouth was wide open and her eyes full with a glaze. His towering black frame was all over her. He wanted more.

Marshall pulled her up from the couch and spread her small white legs around his waist. His black cock was only half inside of her but was penetrating more inch by inch.

Jane was groaning from the pain yet a couple of orgasms had shot through her young body. Her legs dangled around the thighs of this black invader. Her tiny white arms grabbed around his neck for support. She was impaled on a big rigid black cock and could not escape.

Jane could only think why let herself in the predicament in the first place. She only wanted to earn money for college and here she was being fucked by one of the biggest black men at this university. Her father would kill her if he knew this was happening.

Marshall kept his black cock penetrating her. Tears swelled from her eyes. She felt being torn apart by his massive manhood. She was a white slave as another orgasm shook her small body.

A site to behold as a skinny blonde teenager was being vigorously fucked by a large black African. His charcoal cock was almost completely inside her vagina.

Jane pleaded..."Please do not cum in me ... please. I am not on the pill. I don't want a black baby ... please

The black giant was about ready to explode. His black dick was had stiffened even more and as he pressed the last couple of inches into her. His jism load exploded into her vagina. Jane felt the thrust of bodily fluids fill her belly. Nothing she could do but feel the sudden thrust of black cum invading her body. She had an orgasm at the same time. Her toes were curled and her arms dropped to her waist. She had surrendered to black lust. His black cock was still spewing int her belly.

Marshall fucked her again late that night and again at 3am in the morning. Her vagina was full of African spunk. He then drove her to her home. Fortunately, her father was out of town on business and her younger brother was staying with friends.

On the way to Jane's home, Marshall called and invited a couple of black team mates. They were horny and had never been with a white girl before. They arrived at the house at about the same time.

Jane was somewhat shocked at what Marshall had done. She begged him to not let his mates have their way with her. It was no use. The two black men were all over her and carried her to the back bedroom. Stripping off her clothes as they fondled her petite body. Jane suddenly found herself between two very black bodies and them taking turns poking their black cocks in her.

While one of them was pinning down her wrists as he was fucking her, the other black finally forced his cock into Jane's mouth. Jane could not believe that she had a black cock in her mouth. The African was holding her head as he kept feeding her his black meat.

Jane's eyes grew large and teary as she watched the black cock violate her mouth. All of a sudden the African shot his load in her mouth and cum oozed out of her mouth while a large wad shot into her vagina about the same time. With black cocks in her vagina and virgin mouth they ravished her until the late morning.

As they left, Jane lay exhausted on the bed with cum all over her face, her belly and bottom.

There would be more "part time jobs for Jane at the university." The word on her would spread and other black athletics would request her services.

Old 04-15-2015, 08:09 PM

GREAT Story!!!!

Old 05-01-2015, 06:55 AM

Fantastic story, well written

LOVED THE STORY! Wish I had been her!
Old 03-23-2016, 07:05 PM

Red face LOVED THE STORY! Wish I had been her!

The saying that once a white woman had a hard big black cock in her she would never be staisfied with a white one id so damn TRUE! I've been blacked & can't seem to every get enough hard black meat! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Old 04-04-2016, 05:56 AM

Nice storyline.....very reminiscent of deep-Africa breeding tales authored by Expatdad.

Tags
african sex, black on white, interracial