Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Conversion
Old 06-01-2015, 12:28 AM

Default My Conversion

My Conversion

I had heard about how good black cock is but had never considered being unfaithful to my husband of 3 years, Rick. One Saturday night we hosted a part at our house to celebrate Rick’s getting a new job which meant quite a bit more money in his paycheck. I wasn’t drinking that night because we were trying for another baby and I was not on birth control, but Rick definitely was and got really drunk and passed out in the bedroom. God I was beyond pissed about that because I really didn’t know a lot of the people in our house.
It wasn’t long after he passed out that people started to leave. The house a total mess. As the last couple left I started to clean up the living room, it was then that Rick’s black friend Danny came out of the bathroom. I had thought that Dan had already left. When he saw that everybody else was gone and that I was straightening up he offered to help.
As we cleaned the living room we got to talking about how much it sucked that Dan’s ex had called of their marriage and broke up with him the week before. We decided to take a break and were sitting on the couch just chatting. I still don’t know what caused it but out of the blue I leaned over and kissed Dan on his big black lips. As soon as our lips touched my mind screamed “What the fuck are you doing?” Oh my God it was intense.
We put our arms around each other and started to make out in earnest. My mind kept yelling for me to stop but I just couldn’t force myself to. Before long our hands were all over each other and Dan had his hand inside my blouse rubbing my tits. My nipples have always been super sensitive and one of my hot spots. I reached down and rubbed my hand across his pants and could not believe the size of his hardening cock. Holy shit it felt like a baseball bat.
My head was swimming and the next thing that I realized my skirt was up around my waist, my panties were on the floor and Dan had 2 of his fingers in my pussy while his thumb was working on my clit. I had unzipped his pants and was stroking the biggest cock that I had ever seen. I kept thinking “Girl this is sooo wrong.” But I was in the zone and couldn’t stop.
I had never been so wet in my life. When Dan gently pushed me and I laid down there was no resistance on my part. As he started to push his cock into me I started to cum with the biggest orgasm that I had ever had. Dan’s cock was over twice as big as my husbands was. The farther he pushed in the more I could feel that I had never had such a sensation. As he went deeper I could feel the head of his cock hit my cervix and thought that he would stop, but he kept pushing. It was then that my cervix opened up and I almost fainted when the head of his dick slipped into my womb.
As Dan started to stroke harder and harder I started to cum more and more. I knew then and there that I was hooked for life and could never give it up. It didn’t matter to me that I was fertile and he was fucking me bareback, I was in heaven. As he was about to cum himself I realized that I had started ovulating earlier that day and was about to get pregnant, but it didn’t matter anymore. When Danny started to pump his cum into my waiting womb I had never had such a sensation in my life. He filled me with more cum than I knew a guy could ever shoot.
After Dan had filled me with his hot cum he pulled his cock out of me and I immediately started to suck him. It wasn’t even 2 minutes and he was hard as a rock again and we were both ready for round number 2. This time I was on top and he planted his second load of seed even deeper than the first.
After Danny left that night I felt guilty as hell about cheating on Rick, but knew that it wouldn’t be the last time. I couldn’t bring myself to tell Rick about what had transpired because of his passing out either. On Monday I just had to have Danny again and called him knowing that he would not be going to work before later that afternoon. After that it became a regular item for him to stop by on his way to work and leave with a smile.
Two weeks later I missed my period and knew that Dan had made me pregnant that very first night. Rick was so happy that I was pregnant again and continued to think that he was my new baby’s father until I finally broke down and told him about a month before she was born. He decided to wait until the birth to make sure before he filed for the divorce. Which he did file the day after my beautiful daughter was born.
It has been 3 years now since I got my conversion and will never go back to white bois. For me the old saying is definitely true. “Once you go black, You’ll never go back”.

Deena

Old 06-01-2015, 04:31 AM

Deena,

I have to ask, is this a true story?

Old 06-01-2015, 04:41 AM

Yes this is a true story. My daughter will be 3 next month.

Brave woman
Old 06-15-2015, 04:36 PM

Default Brave woman

A very sexy story, indeed. I'm so sorry that your husband left, but I think that leaves more opportunity for black men like me with big fat cocks waiting to stuff deep into your hot pussy and ass.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:40 AM

Next time you should get a couple of BBC's to fuck you so that you won't know who the daddy is. That way it's much more exciting

Old 02-18-2017, 06:04 AM

loved reading your story! so very hot! thank you for sharing it!