Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A Naughty Photo
Old 06-10-2015, 02:11 AM

Default A Naughty Photo

The house was silent except for the TV in the background. The kids were at camp for the next two weeks and Robert was away on a business trip. For a change I had nothing to do after a long day of work. I kicked off my heels, hopped into bed and picked up the house phone to call my best friend Jody, to catch up.

"Hey girl, what's going on? Everything going okay with you, I haven't heard from you in awhile."

"Yes, everything is good. I'm doing fine, just getting ready for date night with hubby."

"Oh great, you two eating out?"

Jody laughed.

"The only thing Keith better be eating out is me! We haven't done it in ten days and I'm about to go crazy. I got the kids out of the house. I picked up some naughty lingerie and it will be on as soon as he walks in the door."

"I'm happy for you. I know you two will have fun. I'm kind of jealous. I wish it was only ten days for us." I groaned.

"Really, I thought you two would be doing it like rabbits? I know how you were back in your single days."

"That was a long time ago it seems. I don't know what to do to get Jason's attention."

"I will sometimes send Keith a sexy cell phone picture of my pussy after I have shaved or when I'm really horny. That always seems to do the trick and has him racing home from work. You should try it."

"Jason is in New York on a business trip, that's not going to do any good and I'm not sure he would like it if I did that."

"He will like it, you should do it. Now would be a great time. That way when he gets home he will go down on you till you beg him to stop."

"I don't know Jody, maybe. I'm not even sure he likes eating pussy, the way he goes down on me. That is the rare times he does."

"You have got to be fucking kidding me, Bailey. You have the body of a twenty-seven year old, arctic blue eyes, and that sexy red mane of yours; Keith should be on you all the time. Girl, you have more problems than I thought you had. Oh shit! I think that is Keith coming in. Take a pic, send it to him and let me know what happens, okay? I've got to run."

I hung up the phone and saw my cell phone sitting on my nightstand just calling out to me. With all of this sex talk I could feel my body start to ache for some sexual attention. I tried to get my mind off it but I would find my left hand creeping into the waistband of my panties as I watched TV.

I wanted to feel the sensation of a man tongue buried between my thighs, lustfully licking my neglected clit.

"Why the hell not," I said to myself. "What do I have to loose? If he gets upset with me for sending him a naughty picture of my pussy, what's the worse thing he can do? Not have sex with me? Hell, he's not fucking me now."

I slipped off my pants and threw my panties to the floor. I grabbed my cell phone and stretched out my smooth alabaster legs into a wide "V" with my knees up and feet flat on the bed. I splayed my soft pink lips open with two fingers and snapped the picture. I gazed as the image of my pussy glistening wet with my clit distended, standing at attention, demanding to be touched. As I looked intently at the erotic image of myself my body began to throb with lust and ache with need. I hastily tapped the screen and sent the photo.

My phone beeped and a message appeared.

"Sent to Russell Shaw".

A panic flashed red deep down to my core.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I screamed out loud. "How could I be so stupid?"

I couldn't believe I actually sent my "X-rated" photo to my co-worker instead of my husband.

I swiftly typed a message to Russ: "Sorry, that wasn't intended for you."

A new message popped up on my phone from Russ.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I'm jealous of who it was intended for."

"I feel horrible, that was completely unprofessional of me," I texted him back.

"You shouldn't feel so bad. I enjoyed it. Here is something, so we will be even."

A photo of Russell's cock appeared on my cell phone screen. I was shocked, amazed, and really turned on all at the same time. Seeing a man's cock isn't the kind of thing that would generally turn me on but what he had going on was extraordinary. Nicely trimmed black hair, deep dark mocha skin, a shaft as thick as a can of Red Bull that dangled almost as long as a flashlight.

"Shit Russell, who knew you were packing all of that," I muttered to myself.

The next day I was nervous while waiting for Russell in the conference room, my face obscured behind my laptop screen. I knew he would bring up the photo I sent him but he didn't say a word about it. We went right to work on the Graham account.

It was late in the evening when we were finally finished. The building was silent except for the hum of the ventilation system. Russell sat across from me with his pink tie loosened at his neck. His eyes were dark and shiny as beer bottle glass, intently focused on his phone in hand.

"What are you looking at Russ?" I asked while looking up at him through scarlet-colored bangs.

"Nothing, just nothing."

"You're not looking at the photo I sent you, are you?" I questioned while I leaned back into my chair and crossed my legs in front of him.

"What? No, not at all," Russ placed his phone down on the table, his white teeth flashed against his dark skin.

"Yes you are, don't lie to me Russ. You know, you are not a very good liar."

"I guess you got me. It's just such a sexy picture of you. I can't stop looking at it."

I was truly flattered by his comment and couldn't help but smile. I licked my sultry-pink lips unconsciously.

"Did you look at the photo I sent you? I didn't hear back from you last night," he asked and sat up in his chair.

"Yes, I saw your pic."

A Naughty Photo part 2
Old 06-10-2015, 02:12 AM

Default A Naughty Photo part 2

The room was silent as I stared into his sexy brown eyes and swiveled in my chair from side to side.

"And?"

"And, I think I need to see it again, your picture was a little fuzzy," I lied. "Why don't you take out your cock and show it to me again so I can see it better,"

I couldn't believe I was being so bold.

"What?"

"You heard me," I leaned towards him and raised an eyebrow.

"Here? Now?" Russell questioned.

"Yes, right now Russell." I gazed at him. "Take out your cock and let me see it. It's late, nobody's here."

I held my stare at his crotch and wondered if Russ would give me what I asked for, or would he disappoint me, just like my husband.

The sound of his zipper seemed like a freight train in my ears as he pulled it down. That sound brought a wicked grin to my face and warmth between my thighs.

"Make it hard for me. Show me how big it gets," said as I could almost feel devilish horns sprouting through my ravishing-red hair.

I stood up and moved closer to him so I could get a better view as he stroked himself.

"Did you do this last night while looking at my picture, Russell?" I asked.

"Yes," he moaned.

"Nasty boy," I bit my bottom lip. "I like that. Tell me, what were you thinking about while you stroked that big cock last night?"

"I thought about you naked on my bed, spread out before me. I'm naked too and kneeling over you. I bury my head into your beautiful pussy. I lick your silky wet folds and spread your lips open so I can dip my tongue into you deep. Then I suck and flick my tongue over your sweet clit."

"Oh so you like to eat pussy," I said before hiking up my skirt and shimming out of my thong.

I sat on the conference table in front of Russ with my shapely opalescent legs open and my black stilettos dug into each arm of his chair.

"It's been far too long since a man has licked this neglected pussy," I said while I stared at him intently and slowly inserted two fingers into my pussy. They slid in with no resistance, with a squishing sound that made me exhale through my teeth.

Russ was on me in an instant: his fingers, lips, tongue. My slick pussy went quickly too soaked as my breath tore out of me. My leg wrapped around him, which compelled him to suck my clit deeply into his mouth until it stood wantonly erect and sluttishly demanding.

He made my insides boil, my body clenched around something that wasn't there yet. I wanted Russ in me so badly. My body demanded cock; his big smooth black cock. But that would mean giving up the feeling of his tongue probing my cunt, and I wasn't ready to let that go just yet. I was forced to wait far too long to feel this sensation again and I was going to enjoy it. I was on the razors edge of orgasm and I didn't want to come. Not yet.

"Russell," I managed to say his name all breathy and strangled. My voice just didn't seem like me to my own ears.

Russell stood up over my pulsating body. My heart double-clutched as he sank into me. One smooth stroke and he was deep inside me with that big cock of his, moving. His movement was the torturous part as I clenched and writhed somewhere between pleasure and pain, trying to hold on but wanting to let go.

He moved high and hard in me, each thrust a blissful agony. I felt my hips lurch up to meet his, too impatient to wait for his strokes, I added my own.

In an instant Russ flipped me over, slid his fingers into my insatiable pussy and opened me up for his meaty cock to follow.

"Fuck," I moaned.

I reached around behind him, grabbed a hold of his ass cheek and pulled him closer to me, coaxing him to fuck me harder. His hand gripped my shoulder while his thrusts grew harder, unrelenting. The fingertips of his hand moved from my shoulder and gripped into the skin of my ass, while the other used my wetness to lube the rim of my asshole. Then a thumb or finger, I neither knew nor cared, slipped into my ass, invaded me pleasantly with its thickness.

"You like that?" Russell growled from behind.

"Fuck yes!" I cried out as my back arched and I pushed my ass back on to his digit.

I had forgotten just how much I enjoyed anal play. It had been years since the last time I felt this kind of pleasure.

Russell's free hand snaked around to my pussy as he slowed his thrusting to a deliberate tease. His fingers, wet from my juices, easily traced and teased my clit. Pulses of heat radiated through my body. His fingertip stroked my clit harder, my fingers intertwined with his, maximizing the pleasure.

I breathed in deep through clenched teeth. "Oh fuck," I cried out as my pussy pulsed in intense radiating waves. His finger stopped its invasion of my ass and instead caressed my asshole. Then he plunged into me again, hard and fast. His fingers bit into the skin of my shoulder while he shuddered behind me. He buried his cock deep in me and I felt his balls pulse as he came.

"Fuck! Damn, Bailey," his voice echoed off the walls.

I felt his wetness leak out from between my thighs as my body shivered. Russ collapsed in the chair and I turned around to watch his cock slowly pulse down to a rest.

I breathed in deeply, the room smelled like sweet sex and candy.

"That was amazing, you have no idea how badly I needed that," I said to Russell as he stood up and kissed me deeply.

His hand intertwined into mine, I took hold and gripped him tightly.

A few days later my cell phone rang, it was Jody.

"What you up to girl?"

"Just shopping for some sexy lingerie," I replied as I ran my fingers over a sheer onyx bra-and-thong set then headed to the dressing room with the tiny items.

"Oh really, so you took my advice and it worked."

"Oh it worked, better than I ever thought it would." I closed the door of the dressing room and quickly slipped off my clothes.

"You have to tell me, did he go down on you?"

"Yes, so good it was as if he was another man." I would tell Jody later that it truly was another man but for now, I was going to enjoy my little secret.

"And he has done it at least once every night this week." I admired how the sheer jet-black lingerie complemented my curves in the mirror.

"At least once a day; now that sounds like the woman I know. So you will be taking more pictures, I take it."

"Oh yes, you know I will Jody." I felt the heat of my arousal building up between my thighs. In response my fingers began to tease my sex through the silky fabric of the thong and I spontaneously let out a moan.

"Well it sounds like you are busy, hon, so I will let you go."

I hung up the phone and leaned against the cool wall of the dressing room. I watched myself in the mirror as my free hand touched my heated flesh. My fingers pinched my puffy bubble gum-pink nipples through the silky material till they throbbed. I thought about Russell, and moved the thong aside as my fingers mingled in the wetness of my sex. I held my phone and framed the image of my glistening wet pussy. With one tap of my finger, I snapped the photo.

This time I carefully sent my naughty photo to the right person, knowing it would invoke a positive response that I would immensely enjoy.

Old 06-10-2015, 02:47 PM

That story is So fucking Hot.

Last edited by Cum4MyBBC; 06-10-2015 at 02:51 PM..

Old 06-12-2015, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum4MyBBC View Post
That story is So fucking Hot.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. What was your favorite part?

Your hot ass and hotter story
Old 06-15-2015, 04:31 PM

Default Your hot ass and hotter story

I really liked the part where Russell flips you over and takes you from behind, then slides a finger into your ass. It made me think of how much I would enjoy eating your ass and your pussy for hours at a time. I have discovered that there are few things I like better than eating a big, beautiful round ass. I have never had the opportunity to eat a lovely white ass. I can't wait until I get the chance. I would slide my tongue in and out of a sexy white ass for hours, then shove my fat black 8 inch cock deep between the pink folds of your juicy pussy. Now THAT would make me very happy.

Old 06-19-2015, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwrite View Post
I really liked the part where Russell flips you over and takes you from behind, then slides a finger into your ass. It made me think of how much I would enjoy eating your ass and your pussy for hours at a time. I have discovered that there are few things I like better than eating a big, beautiful round ass. I have never had the opportunity to eat a lovely white ass. I can't wait until I get the chance. I would slide my tongue in and out of a sexy white ass for hours, then shove my fat black 8 inch cock deep between the pink folds of your juicy pussy. Now THAT would make me very happy.
I'm really glad you liked the story, but I'm a guy. I do hope you find what you are looking for here.