Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Rap Video Audition
Old 10-25-2015, 08:36 AM

Default Rap Video Audition

Dave(my boyfriend) and I were laying around one boring Saturday afternoon when Dave went on Craigslist to see if anything exciting was going on. He saw a post for hot girls to dance and be extras for a top rap artists music video. All of a sudden, Dave got that look in his eye. “Maybe you should answer the ad babe. A little extra cash, not to mention a ton of black guys you can flirt with all day.” I tell him I don’t think so. He starts to smoke and hands it to me, knowing that this makes me so horny! What an ass! He waits till he could tell I’m getting in the mood, and starts again about the ad. He tells me how hot it would be while he waits here at home for me to get back. It was sounding hotter by the second. He tells me that he’s going to answer the ad just to get the run down and I say ok. He comes back telling me that its an audition with one casting guy who video tapes the girls dancing around and some girls even strip for him. Then he gets the best 20 or so and gives them to the artist/rapper and they pick the best 10 they need for the video. He asked for a pic and Dave tells me he sent him one of our sexy pics from me on the beach in a tiny bikini. Before we’re even done laughing at that, the man responds saying he has an opening now and to come audition. He also says to dress sexy and bring that bikini if at all possible saying he knows the artist would love that. I still wasn’t sure about all this but Dave smokes some more with me and says he will drive me there and wait in the car to make sure I was safe. I finally agree and go shower and change into my sexy black mini skirt and black tank top, black thigh highs and heels. I know I’m looking really hot as we drive to the location. Dave parks and tells me that I could leave at any time and he’ll be here waiting. We smoke a little more and I’m ready. We kiss and I’m off. I pound on the large door and an older black gentleman opens it up. “You must be Kathy. Just as pretty as your picture was sweety. My names Daniel. I’m the casting agent for this. Come on in and have a seat.” he says. There are lights set up, a couch, a bed, and a small dance floor. He brings us both drinks and sits down next to me on the couch. We get to know a little about each other as I finish my drink and he gets up to fetch me another. I don’t know what is in these drinks but they go down easy and I can feel their affects. Now finishing my second drink, he tells me that I am by far the prettiest white girl he’s auditioned and says I pretty much have this in the bag. I’m flattered as he asks me if I brought my bikini with me. I say I did, and he smiles and says we should start with the outfit I have on first. He asks me if I’m ready and I say I guess so. He plays some rap music from some speakers and gets behind the video camera. “Ready when you are sexy.” he says to me. I get up and instantly feel how drunk I have become. I start moving to the beat and he keeps barking out encouragement and posing suggestions. “That’s it baby. You are so hot and sexy baby! Lift your skirt a little baby. Yeah that’s it! Bend down facing me. Blow me some kisses baby! That’s it that’s it!” Every things happening so fast and I’m enjoying his attention. He then tells me to sit on the bed for the interview part of the audition. I’m a little out of breath as I do as I’m told. Before starting he tells me to answer these question the way I think a thug rapper would want to hear. “They don’t have to be the truth, but if you want this gig, you’ll have to be a little dirty…do you understand what I’m saying baby?” I tell him I do as he starts filming. Him: So Kathy. How old are you and where are you from? Me: I’m 20 from here in Los Angeles. Him: Do you like rap music Kathy? Me: I love rap music and I especially love rappers. Him(as he comes closer to me and films close ups of my body and face from a lot of angles) You love rappers? Do your parents know you love rappers? Me: No way. If they ever found out, I’d be grounded for life! Him: That’s very naughty Kathy. I bet you have a white boyfriend who doesn’t know about this too, don’t you. Does he know you’re here auditioning to be in a rap video? Me: Yeah I have a boyfriend. He would kill me too if he knew I was here. Him: Now smile into the camera say anything you want to our rapper to make sure he picks you Me: Please pick me and I swear you wont be sorry. Then I blow a kiss into the camera and give my sexiest smile. Daniel stops for a second and tells me to lay on my stomach real quick. I do and he films me slowly from my feet, all the way up my body and to my face. He says, “And cut! That was unbelievable Kathy! You said all the right things and are so damn sexy girl!” I blush and thank him. He then asks me to change into my bikini as he goes off to make us more drinks, I swear I think I saw a huge erection in his pants. I quickly change and when he returns with the drinks, Its no mistake. He has a massive hard on!! I’m in my tiny blue two piece bikini as we sit and talk and drink a little more. He asks me how much of what I said was true and I tell him some of it. He asks me if I have ever been with a black guy and I teasingly tell him, only in my dreams. He tells me to get back on the bed and he’ll be right back. I do and when he returns, he’s wearing only a pair of large loose shorts and that’s all. He asks me if its ok that he changed and I said sure. He then tells me that I keep making his dick so hard that he couldn’t breathe in his pants. I shyly tell him that I’m sorry and he says not to be. That’s exactly what we’re looking for. He plays some more music, grabs his camera and tells me to get up on the bed and dance for him. I do. “That’s it you fucking sexy white girl. Drive all of us black guys crazy with your sexy body baby! That’s it. Turn for me. Show me that sweet ass baby!” I keep doing every thing he asks and feeling really turned on at the same time!! I keep glancing at him and I swear I keep seeing his black cock poking from under his shorts! It must be huge! He tells me to take off my top and I don’t even hesitate, I slowly take it off and toss it at him. He loses it completely at this point and gets up on the bed with me, then pushes me down on my back with him on his knees next to me, still filming. All of a sudden he reaches under his shorts and pulls out his long hard black cock and rubs it on my face. “Look what you have done to me little girl. I have no self control around you! Show me what you would do if you got this job, baby!” I look up into his camera and give another sexy smile before opening my mouth and letting his old hard black cock in. I start sucking and licking all over his black cock as he moans like a wild man. “Is this really your first black cock baby?” he asks me. I just look up and nod yes to him with his huge cock still in my mouth. He pulls himself off the bed and tells me to turn around on my knees with my head down on the bed and slowly take off my bikini bottoms. I see him put the camera right close, on a tri-pod as I pull my bottoms down. He starts mumbling dirty things at me as he crawls up behind me and starts wildly licking at my pussy and ass! It feels so good and so naughty of me! I’m about to cum!! Right then he stops and gets right behind me and starts rubbing his hard black cock against my wet and slick pussy. He asks me if I want him to shove his black cock in me and I tell him yes, please! He does and he does hard! He starts fucking me hard and fast with his old black cock and I explode on him! He keeps pounding me and I keep cumming!! Its intense and so hot and powerful. I tell him to keep fucking me hard! Don’t stop! And he does for some time! After a while of blissful pounding, He pulls out and I feel a gallon of hot cream shoot all over my ass! He’s screaming as he keeps cumming and cumming! He finally stops and gets off the bed and grabs his camera, bringing it back with him. I’m laying there as he brings his old, cum covered softening cock right to my face and tells me to clean him up for the camera. I open up my mouth and suck him in, licking the sides, licking his black balls of all and any cum I could find. He calls me a good girl as he finally yells, “And cut!!” He lays the camera down and collapses on the bed beside me. He tells me that was the best fuck he has ever had and the best video he has made for this rap project. Happy, I ask him when do we start shooting and he vaguely says, “Uh.. We’ll let you know sweety. I have another girl coming in a few so hope you don’t mind getting dressed and leaving before she gets here, alright hun?” I get dressed and before I leave I ask him if there’s any way I could get a copy of today for me and my boyfriend and he says he’ll edit it within the next couple of weeks and send it to my Email. I sadly thank him and leave. Dave instantly picked up on the vibe and asked me what was wrong. I told him I thought the whole thing might be a scam and he told me not to worry about it and he cant wait to play with me when we get home. That brought a little smile to my face and I started getting back in the mood by teasing him the whole way home! He was loving it too! I never did get a call back for the rap video but about a month later, we did get my audition sent to our Email. He had edited his face out of the whole thing but the rest was unbelievably hot! Dave couldn’t stop getting hard and cumming like crazy! Neither could I.

Tags
bbc, sharing, slut gf