Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Story idea (input needed)
Old 11-11-2015, 02:34 AM

Default Story idea (input needed)

So I came up with an idea for an erotic story however its still a work in progress,the theme of it is interracial and a little over the top like a john persons or illustrated interracial comic, so I want to get to some input from people whose niche is interracial.

The idea:
Two coeds are working at a diner getting ready to close up so they could head back to the sorority house so they could get ready for a huge party,when a group of black guys walk in the diner looking for some food one of the girls tells the black men they have to leave because they are closing up,however they refuse to leave she starts to get rude with them demanding they leave, which leads them to making a bet if she wins the men leave if they win she must give a blowjob to one of the men, of course she loses the bet and the second girl walks out of the back to her friend either blowing one of the men or fucking him(haven't decided yet)

This is what I have so far although I'm still working on it

I will post character information in a bit