Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

3 black guys at the lake last summer
Old 01-20-2016, 04:53 AM

Default 3 black guys at the lake last summer

I was Sunbathing nude at a lake, and decide to get in the water to cool off a little. I slip my bikini top and thong bottoms on, and walk along the edge of the water. I cross in front of a small camp site with 3 black guys that are drinking and relaxing for the weekend. One of them asks me if I am thirsty, and offers me an ice-cold beer, I accept. I walk over to them as they are all sitting around in lawn chairs. I introduce myself and we all engage in a little small talk. One of the intoxicated black guys reaches up and slides his hand over my exposed buttocks. Caught off guard, I move my butt to the side away from his hand. My nipples get hard instantly, showing through my thin bikini top. I look down at my nipples, and then look up at the guys to see their reaction; they are all smiling and their cocks getting erect in their swimming trunks. I smiled and move back into the position where the guy continues touching my ass. Another one of the guys stands up and unties my top letting it fall and exposes both breasts. I feel myself getting very wet as my thong is slowly getting pulled down exposing my wet shaved pussy. They offer me a seat, and tell me to spread my legs over the arms of the chair, so they can each take turns tasting my dripping pussy. As the first one starts licking my pussy, the others start fondling my breast, squeezing, pulling, tugging, and licking my nipples. I can't control myself any longer; I grab a black cock in each hand, as they quickly pull their swimming trunks off to expose their hard throbbing cocks. I grab one and start sucking on it, as I'm stroking the other, switching back and forth sucking on both. The one licking on my pussy gets up and lets another start where he left off, he moved closer so I can take him in my mouth. After they all take turns licking my pussy, I stand up and straddle the black guy sitting next to me, I grab his black cock and guide it deep in my soaked pussy, while the two black guys on each side of me are sucking on my breast and pushing down on my ass forcing his cock deeper inside me. Facing them in the chair I take them one at a time. As I'm having orgasm after orgasm from the excitement of letting 3 black strangers fondling, touching, licking, sucking, and taking me as they want. As I take the third black cock in my dripping pussy and began riding it up and down slowly, I feel the cheeks of my ass being spread gently apart. I look over my shoulder and the other two black guys each have an ass cheek holding them apart and I feel a head of another cock trying to enter my pussy at the same time. I stop moving as I feel the pressure of the second black cock slowly easing its way in me. Feeling unsure and weak in the knees but very excited I try to relax as the second cock is gently being pushed in a little further with every stroke. After a short while I've got both of them all the way in my wet dripping pussy. The black guy behind me pulls out and shoots his load of hot cum all over my ass. Then the third black guy takes his turn easing his throbbing cock deep in my drenched pussy. As they are both about to cum I pull out both black cocks and let them unload on my tities, rubbing their warm juices all over my breast and swollen nipples. After they are done fucking me, I thank them, grab another cold beer and my bikini, get back in the water, and went home.

RE: ypur story
Old 04-29-2019, 06:40 AM

Default RE: ypur story

nice sexy story, 'gushing'!

Old 05-20-2019, 07:42 PM

Thumbs up

Good story. Not ready to let them cum in your pussy yet?

Tags
outdoors, true, wet