Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Change of view [mostly true] part 3
Old 02-27-2016, 07:47 PM

Default Change of view [mostly true] part 3

PART 3

I have already known that we won’t make love but I was excited by just being in her space and when I asked her to remove her dress she appeared shocked, I told her that I can’t massage if her body is covered up, she said that she thought I would only massage the part that was paining her, I patiently explained the principle of massage and pain. Being a smart girl, I know she knows about acupuncture, and in acupuncture, the headache you are having might be a pointed stone you stepped with your bare foot. So the back pain could be caused by muscle or vein tear on the ankle, so though I could apply only topical massage on the affected area the relief may be just temporary.
She agreed and pulled her trouser and her top off, leaving only her bra and a pink colored G-string.
I mixed the oils together, heated it up a bit and stood over her, She was lying on her stomach with her pert butt jutting up, and the deep indention where her hips met her butt so defined and symmetrical, her smooth legs were straight and her hips wide and showing the puffy pussy covered by the scant g string. She looked so vulnerable like a sacrificial lamb on the altar, I stared at her and her femaleness was overwhelming I felt like kneeling and worshipping that sweet, svelte body. This is the kind of figure a typical Nigerian politician will buy luxurious cars and apartments for, just to have her company.
And these politicians have an excuse whenever they are accused of frittering money on pretty girls,
They will respond, let the object of my desire consume all my money, I am ready to bear my relatives resulting insults
In fact we call girls with such sexy figure senator or governor specification or spec for short, and here she is lying on my hotel bed and not knowing the effect she has on me.
There and then, I decided that since she has put her trust in me, I will be professional in the massage and ensure that I do not initiate love making with her.
I knelt on the bed and touched all over her body until she flinched, then I know where the pain was, close to the small of her back.
I poured the oil and rubbed my hands then massaged the shoulder blades towards her neck, a bit strongly, I asked her if I was hard, she said a little and I reduced the pressure and did again and asked, she said better, I now know she has delicate skin, so I worked on her shoulder, first her right shoulder, poured oil and rubbed and pressed lightly worked all over the right shoulder and repeated the same with her left.
Then I sat over her and massaged from her back to her shoulder and back again, slapping the back lightly and repeating over and over again, when my hands appear to dry I will rub the oil on my hands and continue. I could hear her moans as I press.
Then I got back and massaged the sore point lightly, she whimpered and moved down to her hips massaged the hips both the right and the left, I asked her if she was okay, she answered with a hoarse, trembling voice, then I requested her to pull down her G string so it won’t get soiled, with bated breath, I waited, whether she will comply or jump off the bed.
Without answering, she raised her exquisite delicious looking hips off and I rolled the g sting down her laps, thighs, legs and ankle then pulled it off, I paused to see whether she will complain, because I only requested to pull down not off, nothing was heard.
Because of her wide hips, even when she is lying with her legs pressed together her pussy mound was showing between her legs, and I sat on her back facing her hips.
This what some models and ladies try to undergo surgery for, open legs. The test of the perfect hip. When a woman is lying face down with her legs closed, if you are able to see her full puffed up cunt, then she has the perfect hips. But in extra exceptional cases, some rare women are so eve and complete feminine like, that when lying in that position, the upward tilt of their hips and natural parted bum reveals not only the full pussy but also, the defenseless rosebud of their anus. And that was the case with this lady. Pussy, anus all exposed to my hungry eyes. Then the back of her thighs sooo creamy,fresh and juicy like fresh yoghurt straight from organic farm.
The sight that met me was wonderful, I observed how her back flowed down until it got to her hips which rose in its royal pertness, I remembered how she was strutting about, with that proud ass at the airport and wondered if she ever knew she will be lying in all her beauty and glory in a 3 star hotel bed of a big dicked West African.
i poured oil on one of the butts and started rubbing it with both hands, soon it was glistening with oils, I bunched, pulled and patted the bum, pressing deep from the beginning of her hips to the top of the bum and continuing to where her thighs started, she was moaning like she her body was melting.I went up same way, stopping at the crown of her bum to press real deep and push back and front
I turned on the other cheek, and started rubbing that too, her moans increased when I tried to rub both at the same time, I molded, rubbed, tapped , pushed, pulled and pinched those butts like I was in jelloland. With the oiled hands, I will press on each bum , then push from the hips to the laps and back again, her satisfying moans encouraged me, I knew even if those guys with her at the airport where her father and brothers, and they call her now, that their house is on fire, she will tell them off and urge me to continue my ministrations.
I grabbed a small pillow and asked her to raised her waist, I put the pillow under her crotch and it raised her hips even more, I am able to see her pulsating labia now as the subtly open and close in response to her arousal..
Pink and very fresh, the labia like a pink oyster. The butthole also looked inviting.
By this time the, I took the bottle of rose oil ,I had put into the hotel tea kettle to heat up, it was very warm but not boiling hot.
I tilted the bottled and the almost hot oil drops fell on the centre of the cunt,she let out a loud hiss and arched her hips, trying to escape the exquisite heat, but I was straddling her hips, now to run to, the oil settled and dripped down as warm oil towards her clit and, at this she writhed and moaned rolling her hips in a sensual way.
I leaned over her to rub the laps and the thighs, then leaving her hips, went to bottom of the bed and started on her feet,she has well defined feet, very dainty looking, she could have been Eldorado for those with feet fetish, I massaged each toe individually, paying attention to the gaps in-between, the nails, the grooves, indenture and line of each to, and then the heels and soles of each feet. She kept on moaning, not caring about the noise she is making. Almost downing out the Afro hip hop music of PSQUARE that was thumping in tune with her beating heart.
Then I massaged her ankles , moved up to the back of her knees and she was shivering as my hands roamed over the back of her knees, I moved on to her thighs again and as I massaged she started rolling her hips and I look as her agitated pussy lips opened and closed with her movements.
When you massage and the woman gets turned on, they unconsciously roll their hips that way, showing that they are ready for whatever you wish to inflict on them, but in their ancient, cunning brain, they are setting a trap, because if you respond to the sight and make love with them, they will justify themselves that you initiated it as they did not tell you that they wanted to fuck.
So, if a woman decide to visit a man, in his house, while the man is not sure of what the outcome of the visit would be, she has factored in all that could happen. But some men including me at times will clumsily not read the signs perfectly and end up not responding appropriately.
Out of all the furniture in your house, she might compliment the long couch, or the sheet on the bed and you won’t know she is urging you to convince her to bed.
Or in discussion, she tell you that she doesn’t like rough men, which is actually a code that she needs a rough fuck.
Anyway, I watch this girl writhe and roll on the bed, moaning all the time, like telling me with her moans that I knew what to do and should do it fast,
She is really sensual, I picked up the rose oil bottle again, it was still nearly hot and targeted the pussy and clitoris directly and let it pour, as the almost hot oil swum over her clit she groaned loudly and clutched the edges of the sheets, I could see her feet squeezing and opening as she moaned. Her clit jutted out and looking very agitated, her hips dancing up,down,left right, sideways, all round.