Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Change of view [mostly true] part 4
Old 03-01-2016, 01:22 PM

Default Change of view [mostly true] part 4

PART 4
Then I moved up her body again, and stooped over her neck, I rubbed her shoulders to calm her down, as I got to her arm, she used her hand to pat my hand, rubbing up and down, like telling me that it is okay what I am doing to her.
I unclasped her bra, then massaged her neck, and asked her to turn over.
As she turned over, I held on to her bra and it was a signal for her to lose the bra which I threw on to the couch facing the bed. By this time I had shed my shirt and trousers.
I was still wearing my shorts with wide legs that even my dick was poking out.
As she lay on her back her breast jutted out with half inch nipples looking disturbed and in need of a touch.
I massaged her temple and the side of her face, with quick vigorous touches and pressing lightly. Then I massaged the back of her ears, that always tickle and very erogenous, she asked me to stop, and I whispered back to her to enjoy the feeling as no other person is in the room is with us, then I commenced to massage the entire ears, each hand on one ear, she commenced moaning again. Then I took up her arm and massaged her right fingers, hand, arm and up to her shoulder joint.
I did the same with her left hand and got to her shoulder, I was itching to attack those proud and arrogant boobs but fought to control myself.
Then I got top her chest and massaged from either side and gradually massaged the side of the breasts.
The nipples even stiffened more and I faced the right boob, massaged, pressed, felt it, I kneaded the body of the breast like I was kneading flour and squeezed, by this time she was mewling and trying to trust her nipple towards my hands, and I was avoiding it, I used both hands to work on the breast Like I was trying to build a sand castle with the breast material.

Then I moved to the next breast and repeated the process and she let out a long sigh, I climbed onto the bed with knees flanking her hair and my 10 inch dick pulled by gravity to rest on her face with the hammer head on her lips so as she moans she sends tremor to the dick and it trembles in response.
I decided to up the ante and with my two forefingers flicked the nipples, first time I was touching the nipples, she groaned and tried to sit up only to feel my body on her head as she opened her mouth maybe to complain I gripped the two nipples and pulled and pinched, her groan was gut wrenching as she opened her mouth, her lips raised and I slid my hardness in. She could only take like one fourth of the dick.
She managed to bring out one of her hands and tried to grip my dick her hand couldn’t go round it but as she moans, she licks and suck my dick with her mouth. Making some slurping noises as if she was slurping noodles.
As she sucks I lean forward to pinch and squeeze the nipples, massage the breasts and try and rub her stomach at the same time.
After about 10 minutes, I climb down and go towards her hips, I raise her leg to massage from her feet and pull the leg apart, her pussy was soaking wet and her wetness was pooling at the base of her butts.
I rub till I got to the base of her leg and massage there, she tries to push her pussy to my hands and I pull my hands up again to her ankle, I kept on doing this and the more I do the wetter she gets and her cunt oozes out more liquid. Then I throw her legs apart and crouch in-between, she looks at me with heavy leaded eyes, expectant, I put 2 fingers into her pussy and turn it up in a come hither way and pull back, encountering her G spot, she screams as I rub the spongy spot, her body trembles uncontrollably as she pleads for me to remove my fingers, I kept on instead increasing the speed of my movement, she tries to push my hand away and I leaning up raising one of her with my leg and trapping her like that, I kept on rubbing her g spot, then she shudders and cums in a heavy orgasm.
Her body spasmed for like 1 minute before subsiding.
I went to the bathroom and get a towel wet, then came and cleaned her body of the oil sheen.
If I had wanted to I could have made love to her at that point, but as a professional and because I genuinely like her, I didn’t want to take advantage of her body like that.
But my dick was really paining me as the hard on hasn’t been relieved. I covered her with a duvet and sat on the couch, lighted a dope and inhaled, not still believing that I am having my way with this goddess.
I was on my second dope when I heard her stir, she sat up and stared at me for a moment and asked me to come and sit by her, I sat and we stared at each other.
As I looked at her , my shorts tented again, she looked down and saw it, and asked if I have a condom I said yes, she said I should go and put it on, I asked her if she was sure and she looked at me and said yes, that she was expecting me to take advantage of her, but I held myself, which means I genuinely likes her and because she could be spontaneous, she wants it now.
I rushed and grabbed a magnum condom, this is one of the problems I face in some countries, their condoms are so small that it doesn’t fit my dick at all, covering just half of my length and very tight and uncomfortable, so I always travel with my own supply.
TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by maniroko; 03-01-2016 at 01:24 PM..