Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Change of view [mostly true] part 5
Old 03-07-2016, 06:34 PM

Default Change of view [mostly true] part 5

PART 5
As I approached her, she pleaded that I take it easy as she has never had my size before, I offered to use lubricant and she welcomed it.
I rubbed lubricant liberally on my dick and lowered my body on hers, I could see her determination though she looked a bit scared.
She opened her legs wide and I scooped the legs up and towards her chest, her cunt splayed open and available like a ripe fruit to be eaten, I placed the head of my cock on her cunt and pushed a little, it entered a bit and she muttered that I should take it easy, I pushed in a bit again and she gritted her teeth, her pussy was tight and fitted like a glove, I made withdrawing movement with my hips and pushed forward again, her pussy got wet and though it was a tight fix I was able to push to and fro, she was now groaning and moaning.
As her pussy got used to my dick she pulled me in until she felt she has reached the base of her pussy and I looked in-between us and observed that its only two third of my cock that has entered but I was content fucking her with that, I leaned my hips to the right and pushed in and out, scouring the left side of her vagina the way a rough sponge scour a grease paint, I was rewarded with a long drawn out ooouse! Oyeah! As my dick scratch the atavistic itch on that side of her pussy, I kept at it, the knob of my dick rubbing the left inside of her pussy.
At this time, while the inside of her left vagina was receiving the full attention and therefore the main source of her ecstasy now, the feel of my dick as it stroke in and out was just maintaining a normal pleasant feeling to the right inside her pussy.
Then I withdrew and thrust back in, this time leaning my hips to the left, thereby scouring and squeezing the right side of her cunt, a louder oussss escaped from her lips and she held me close as I continued banging that side only.
I paused pulled a pillow and put under her back, then hooked her legs and pushed to almost flank her head, I looked down and the pussy was so inviting, telling her to hold her legs, I applied more lubricant to my condom laden dick and put it back into her pussy, her screams of delirious joy accompanied my dick as it made it way to bottom at the base of her womb. It rested on her cervix and I rested on her, I could feel her cervix trembling at the strange object pushing against it.
If I slam forward, the dick will enter through her cervix and she will really experience intense pain as her body wasn’t ready to accept such intrusions deep into her system.
I reached and took a chewing gum, popped into my mouth, and looked at her face. Her eyes were gripped shut, maybe unsure and nervous of the extent we have reached, I perceived tears sipping from the sides of her shut eyes.
As I was chewing, I raised my hips and commenced a screwing motion with my hips, like a hand drill, as I gyrate my hips I was pressing on the cervix but slowly.
Cervix sex, if well done is the most exhilarating experience for any woman as the feeling is an out of this world experience. But your dick must be able to reach base for you to do it, though if the dick is up to 8 inches, you can scoot her legs up towards her head, and her nether parts almost pointing straight up, it shortens the length of the vagina and makes it easy to reach the cervix. In fact, back in Nigeria, a guy who feels that a girl has been playing hard to get, while conning funds out of him will patiently wait until the girl enters his clutches, as he raises the girls legs as I described, instead of screwing as I did he will commence slamming directly, it produces an intense sweetness cum pain for the girl, and she cannot shove you off as her immediate concern would be how to survive what is happening to her. And it is not advised, as she may end up seriously injured. So once you get a girl in that position with your dick poised at the mouth of her womb, that is the ultimate power point of the alpha male, cos you can with a plunge damage her womb, with that power even she recognizes the situation as the intense sweet pain would be such she has never experienced, and if you ask her to open her mouth so you can drool your saliva into hers, she will quickly comply, because she realizes that she cannot afford to make you angry at that point.
L could d already see the impact on her as she whole body was trembling from the feeling, I managed to ease in a bit and asked for her confirmation, are you feeling me in your womb, She whimpered in the affirmative and I kept on with the screwing motion like I am grinding her interiors.
She could only whimper at the intensive sweetness, that felt exquisite .
That was when she gushed on my dick, I looked and just felt her cunt very wet like she has urinated, but she was having this monster orgasm like a volcano, spontaneous and immediate brooking no denial, her screams of primitive satisfaction a joy to my ears. She knew at that point that she is like any woman,from Hillary Clinton, Mariyn Monroe, Julia Roberts who needs her primeval longings and itch taken care of, by the best suited person for that, whether that alpha male is white, black, yellow, rich poor, tall, short, handsome, ugly, mechanic, actor, dwarf, it doesn’t matter.
She held me as she came over and over again.
I slowed down, and waited for her to come back to earth.
She was breathing like a child who just finished crying and was having those mini hiccups. She whispered that she had urinated on us, trying to apologize, I explained to her that she only squirted, she looked askance for a second until she understood what I was saying, with her sweet voice, she said that she had only seen such in Japanese and used to think it was fake.
I whispered to her that in Rwanda, a country in East Africa, every woman squirts. You can Google this phenomenon.
I carried her and rose with her, taking her to the room table by the window, I could see Bedfordview residents still moving about in the evening as I lay her on her side, she just lay there trusting that whatever I do to her is for her pleasure .
I raised one of her legs and her pussy yawned open, I inserted my dick into her welcoming and now more accommodating cunt and started a casual stroke in and out, my hands roam all over her body, her mouth, lips, hair, boobs, stomach, laps and hips, I smacked her hips lightly to gauge her reaction and she moaned, I did it again and asked if she liked it, she said yes, so I smacked her bum a bit harder and she moaned louder, and started moving her body faster, the more I smack the more she pushes back on me and it seemed that the jiggling of her bum as I smack was intensifying the feeling of my dick in her pussy as she asked me to continue smacking.
As I fuck, I look outside and see people moving about their business, there was no danger of their seeing us as my room was very high.
I reached over to hold her and squeeze her boobs, pinching the top nipple.
When I was massaging her, I saw her rosebud butthole looking pink and sweet. I felt I needed to explore that, but you do not tell a lady that you want to explore her anus.
So I stood up from her, held her hand and positioned her on the couch, where I have thrown her underwear.
She knelt facing the back of the couch and I told her to arch her back, as she did, she parted her legs and her pussy and butthole were more exposed, I got close, slipped my dick in with one stroke and bottomed out directly, she moaned, I used both hands to mould and squeeze the proud butt cheeks before me as I fuck her, then I parted the cheeks and fully exposed the rosebud.
I reached over, grabbed the lubricant and poured a generous portion into the groove of her anus, the greasy liquid bubbled on her hole as my hard fucking made her anus to be inhaling and exhaling air.

Old 06-26-2016, 05:17 PM

Very nice story, I hope there is much more.

Tags
anal, cervix sex, ravage, spanking