Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Passed Out
Old 04-19-2016, 11:44 AM

Default Passed Out

My boyfriend Dave and I were totally into fun/kinky sex. At this point, Dave was really getting me into black guys! It was so dirty and so sexy that I was eating it all up!! Our place was the place everyone came to and partied all night. We would always end up leaving everyone and going to our room for non-stop sexy fun! Dave had this one older, kind of weird black friend (Rick) that would sometimes show up and creep all the girls out. I asked Dave why and he told me that there have been a few incidents in the past, where some of the girls have accused Rick of molesting them. Seems whenever a girl parties too much and passes out around him, he does things to them while they’re out cold. Dave grabbed me close and whispered in my ear how he would love to see Rick molest me and that instantly got me so hot! I grabbed Dave and quickly led him to our room where we played and re-played to that sexy scenario for days! Just the idea of this older, weird black guy taking advantage of me while I was defenseless, got me hotter and hotter everyday! I asked Dave if he believed that Rick really did those things or are they just rumors? He asked me if I wanted to find out for real? He knew I did, but I still acted naïve. I asked him what did he mean and he said we’ll have Rick over and I can pretend to be real wasted and passed out and then Dave would make up some reason to leave the house and we’ll just see if Rick is the nasty pervert we heard he was. Oh my gosh, hearing that got me so hot and wet that I attacked Dave and told him to tell me over and over about his plan while I came and came listening to him!!
It was a Thursday night, we had a couple of people over and it was getting late. They were about to leave when Rick shows up. Dave and I look at each other then he comes to me and whispers to me that if I want this, start acting really out of it and drunk! So it was up to me. Our other guest were out the door and I heard Rick ask if he should leave too when I answered loud and drunkilly, “No don’t leave just yet, Rick. Have a drink with us!” Seeing what state I was in, Rick looks to Dave and asks again if he should leave and Dave tells him that I’ve been drinking for a while, but I’m ok and he should stay a while. Rick smiles and takes off his jacket as we sit around our kitchen and start taking some shots. After a few shots, I comment on how the liquor makes me hot and sweaty and Dave suggest maybe I should change out of my jeans and sweater. I get up and pretend to lose my balance, as Rick gets up and makes sure I’m ok as I stumble towards my/our room. I want Rick to take our bait so I decide to slip into my sleeping attire which is a tiny pair of boy boxer shorts and a tank top, no underwear. I look into the mirror and I’m getting so turned on that my nipples are hard and pointing out of the t-shirt. I run back upstairs and both of the guys comment on how hot and sexy I look. I take another shot of booze then dance around the kitchen, showing off my sexy body to the boys. Dave laughs and says how I’m so drunk that I’m not going to remember any of this in the morning. Rick asks Dave if that’s really true and Dave nods yes. After a few minutes, Dave says he better put me to bed and tells Rick he’ll be right back. He lifts me up into his arms and carries me away. In our room, he tells me to lay on my stomach, saying no man can resist my ass, and opens all the curtains of the room saying he’ll be close by watching and if I want him to stop what’s happening, to yell out his name and he’ll come in and stop it. My hearts beating so fast as I get into position. Dave kisses me and runs back upstairs. As I lay there, I wonder if Rick will take the bate. Dave tells him he has an emergency at his moms and he’ll be back in an hour or so, and that Rick is welcome to stay or leave. I hear Dave’s car start up and pull out of the driveway. I’m waiting there and getting so hot that I slip a hand down under me and start playing with my hot wet pussy. Five or ten minutes pass and I don’t hear anything. Maybe Rick wasn’t the pervert we heard he was? Then I hear footsteps creeping slowly down the stairs!! I’m about to explode with anticipation! I close my eyes and hear the door slowly open. He calls out my name twice, I don’t move. He calls my name again, and his voice is so close! Right next to the bed! Right then, I feel a hand on my ankle and slowly sliding its way up my leg. I cant contain my heavy breathing! He grabs my right butt cheek and gives it a squeeze as he calls out my name again. I hear him whisper, “Slut is out cold!” I can hear him stripping his clothes off as I sit there going crazy!! Then I feel him climb on the bed and he starts to pull my boxer shorts slowly down! He leaves them at my knees as he grabs my ass in his hands and starts squeezing and rubbing! Then he slips a finger inside my slick wet pussy and I hear him laugh to himself as he starts fingering me good! Then he slips another finger in and I’m going crazy, feeling a climax building fast! I’m moaning and lifting my hips up to meet his finger thrusts.
I explode on his hands and try to keep it silent but its so hard!! Right then I feel his tongue licking me and I go nuts again, lifting up my ass hard to his face! Right when I thought nothing could feel better than what is happening now, he gets up and shoves his hard black cock inside me! His body falls on mine as he starts pumping his thick black cock hard and fast into me! I climax again as he’s fucking me hard. Then he quickly gets up and turns me around. I still have my eyes shut as I’m breathing so hard and licking my lips. He gets a pillow and places it on the top of my face, covering my eyes. Then he lifts both of my legs up and shoves that black cock back inside me, hard! I love it so much and moan loudly as does he! He starts drilling me hard and fast making me cum again and again! He puts his head into my neck, kissing me as I whisper to him, “Oh yes Dave baby. Fuck me hard, baby!” I hear him chuckle as he fucks me even harder and I’m practically screaming as he grunts out loud and I feel his perfect black cock shooting stream after stream of hot cum inside me! I keep cumming and hold his body down onto me with both hands. He finishes shooting and I feel him pull out of me. With my eyes still closed I turn my head and pretend to be out cold again as he turns me over on my stomach again and pulls up my boxer shorts and lays me as I was when he first found me. He dresses and quickly heads back upstairs. He doesn’t even wait for Dave to return, and leaves the house. Just then Dave runs into the room and we start kissing like mad for what seems like forever! Dave takes me into our shower and we bathe together. So sweet and lovingly! We get back into our room and he starts kissing my body all over as he tells me to describe every moment back to him. I begin to and we stay like that in our bed for two days straight, re-living every sexy second!

Last edited by theOne666; 11-21-2020 at 09:09 AM..

So Hot!
Old 07-17-2016, 09:02 PM

Thumbs up So Hot!

That was a great story, turned me on so damn much. That's exactly that type of situation that I wish I could get my wife to do.

Old 08-12-2016, 06:01 PM

My ex-girlfriend used to sucking on my finger like it was a nipple So eventually love my cock on her lips and she nursed on the head of my cock till I came when I told her about it she's confessed use to make believe she was passed out at parties so guys would molest her she told me to let my friends come in and let them all put their cocks in her mouth when she sleep and to film it and it was great because she wanted all the Virgin younger guys that have crushes on her to come in and explode because of the forbidden fruit it was amazing anybody want more storage give me your contact info my ex in-laws whole family was swinger insane stuff

Please black men , do it to my wife too....
Old 08-13-2016, 04:21 AM

Default Please black men , do it to my wife too....

I need a hot black stud to do that to MY wife.. Omfg. so hot..... Yes, do it to my wife too......

Tags
asleep, bbc, roll play, white slut gf