Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

At Our Local Home Depot
Old 04-30-2016, 06:13 AM

Default At Our Local Home Depot

When we first started playing our games, my boyfriend Dave told me that our local Home Depot was one of the best sexy places to play. I was shocked and told him to explain. Our Home Depot was open 24 hours a day(back then) and he said that when a girl enters the place, the guys go crazy. He said that he has seen it all. The guys follow the females, try to help the females, even rub up and grope the females. I never really noticed but come to think of it, the few times I had gone there, I had been talked to by a lot of men and they didn’t even work there! Hearing all this was turning me on and I couldn’t wait for Dave to take me there to play for ourselves! I couldn’t get it out of my mind. That next Saturday afternoon, I had to try something so I asked told Dave that Our ceiling fan needs to be updated and where should we go. With his back to me he quickly says that Home Depot has tons of them and we……he stops and turns to me with a smile on his face. “You want to go to Home Depot with me baby?” I say sure and run off to get dressed. When I enter the living room where Dave has been waiting, he looks at me and says, “That should do just fine.” I wasn’t overly dressed like a slut, but I did have white shorts on with a Tshirt(braless) and sneakers. I rarely need make up but I did apply some red lipstick. We got to the Home Depot and started up an isle. I did instantly notice tons of guys staring and pointing me to their friends who had their backs turned. One group of 3 early twenty type guys were ahead of us as we walked towards them and they were still and just staring right at us. We finally approached and they didn’t even move out of the way. They were just stuck and undressing me on the spot. Dave says to them, “If you guys move out of the way, I’ll give you some pictures of her.” He reached in his pocket and had 5 or 6 polaroids in his hand. They quickly and stumbling do and Dave says thanks, hands them the polaroids and we walk right by. As I’m asking Dave about the pictures I hear a roar behind me and the 3 guys are practically fighting each other over viewing the pics! I knew that we have probably thousands of naughty pictures of me, but I didn’t know Dave brought some with us or that he shows them off to people!!!! I told him that we need to talk about that later. When we would stop and look at something for a while, I noticed eyes staring everywhere but that was it. I mentioned that to Dave and he said, “Watch” and then he would told me to stay where I was and he’d walk away. Almost to the end of the isle and after a minute or so of me standing there alone, I was practically surrounded with guys asking me if I needed any help, to.. Where’s your boyfriend, to.. you have a nice ass can I touch it…..I just stood there overwhelmed and breathing hard, not knowing what was going to happen next, when Dave started walking back and they split up fast and went off in different directions. It was insane! Did that really just happen? Dave laughed at me as we arrived at the ceiling fans. Dave asked me if I really was interested in ceiling fans or was that just my ploy. I gave him a straight, stern face and told him that we need one bad. LIAR!!! He knew it too. We then walked around for a bit and all the kinky action had stopped. Dave saw a disappointed girl and grabbed me tightly in his arms and started kissing me passionately. That made up for everything as I love making out with my man. We were going down the very last isle and that hole section of the place is deserted. Dave is telling me some story about something as he’s walking backwards so he can face me directly as he speaks. Out of no where, he almost runs over this skinny black guy we didn’t even see. Dave’s laughing and saying sorry and the guy is staring right into my eyes, giving me weird butterflies in my tummy. Then I see his eyes all over my body, then back to my eyes again. Dave’s already beginning to walk away as when he turns and sees us stuck, just looking at each other. This is why I love Dave and have never met anyone like him. He walks back up to us and asks the gentleman if he has ever had a white girlfriend. He says something we couldn’t understand with a strong accent. Dave asks him to repeat himself and we gathered he said he had never even shaken hands with a white girl. He introduces me to his new friend Hilel, from the Sudan(we think). “Hilel, this is my girlfriend Kathy. She is very beautiful, isn’t she sir?” Yes…berry berry pritty. Berry butifo…Hahahaha” “ Nobody like her back home, is there?” The very dark, very skinny black man in his late 40’s, wearing glasses shyly looks down laughing then eyes back roaming my face and body. “Well here’s the deal Hilel. This might be your lucky day if not the luckiest day of your life. You see, my beautiful sexy girlfriend here has never ever kissed a black man before. And its something she really wants to try out. Just like you Hilel, you have never even shaken the hand of a white girl before. Right? Well Hilel, how would you like to be the first black man to give my beautiful girlfriend Kathy here, a nice long kiss…..huh? You think you can do that for us. Help us out…” Laughing and beginning to sweat a little, the very nervous black man is rocking back and forth and tells us we must be kidding him and that it is very mean to play joke as he begins to walk away. Dave grabs him by the arm and pulls him to about a foot, right in front of me. Dave tells him this isn’t a joke as he just stares at me looking faint. Dave says in a low tone, that I may have to take the lead in this one and I smile and agree. I move towards him and put a hand behind his neck, pulling his face to mine. Our lips slowly lock and after a few seconds of nice closed mouth kissing, I force my tongue passed his closed tight lips. Finally he opens up and we’re making out in the back of the Home Depot. Each second that passes, gives him more pride and ego and he begins getting more relaxed and kissing really good! All of a sudden I can feel something hard and growing harder up against my stomach. We part slowly from the kiss and I look immediately down and see a huge tent in his pants and a wet mark on the top of it. I smile and look up at him as he is beyond embarrassed and gets nervous all over again, repeatedly apologizing and starting to sweat again. I keep telling him its ok, but he doesn’t even hear me. But I already know how to relax him. I pull his face back to mine and as soon as our lips touch, he’s calm and kissing me like a lover would. To show him that his boner was no big deal, I ever so lightly, ever so gently begin rubbing up against it. I can feel him breathing harder and he starts thrusting back at me. Right then some shopper comes to our isle and he and his loud cart head our way. Hilel quickly lets go of me and moves a few feet away as if he had broken the law or something. I then understand why he’s up close and facing the shelves(hiding that boner!!).The guy finally passes and Dave says thanks to Hilel but he’s hearing none of that as he runs back at me and we’re kissing again. I start to laugh but stop when his kissing passion has risen and I feel his (so far) respectable hands slide from my back down to my ass and he grabs them hard. It feels really good and I cant believe I’m beginning to like this as much as he is! Maybe more! we’re grinding again while we kiss and this skinny guy must have a huge cock! Right then we hear Dave say another customer is coming and we part again quickly. At this point, I take charge. I walk up to Hilel and grab him by the hand and start quickly walking towards the exits. The looks I’m getting from every single person is intoxicating! I’m on fire! We get to our car and Dave quickly opens the back door and I shove poor Hilel inside and get in beside him. Dave asks me if he should drive off and I tell him this will be fine as I lock my arms around my black mans neck and start making out again. After a few seconds I miss his hard cock grinding up against me, so I drop one of my hands right into his lap and start feeling him up. The walk to the car had softened him but I can feel him coming back to life. I’m rubbing and squeezing as he’s moaning and humping his skinny hips up at me. I need to see his black cock, I need to feel it, I want it so bad. While we’re still kissing, I got both hands at his waist, taking apart his belt and pants. With a little help from him, his pants are off and I cant believe what this older, super skinny man has between his legs!!! Its skinny(just like him), but it must be 13, 14 inches long!! He’s super black but his cock is a brownish/red color and I notice its dripping again. I rub a hand all over his cock head then down his whole cock, coating it with his gooey pre-cum. He’s breathing so hard and whispering things. Dave’s got his phone out and tells us both to smile but Hilel is in his own world, ignoring us. I cant get over how long his cock is. I want to suck on that beast so bad. I look at Dave and he nods to me to go for it. I bring my face down and shove it as deep as it will go! Hilel screams out as I gag and Dave is laughing at us both and trying to take more pics. I start sucking on him good, and his pre-cum tastes really good! I look up at him and he doesn’t look good. His whole body starts to convulse and right as he begins to scream, he shoots a hot, massive load of cum down my throat! I try to swallow it all but a tiny bit shoots down my chin and neck. When he returns to earth, he pulls up his pants and thanks us a million times really quick. As he gets out of the car he tries to give us money and we just laugh and drive back home. I tell Dave he was right about the Home Depot.

Old 05-18-2016, 12:36 PM

I don't know how many ppl will take the time to read the whole story, but I just wanted to say it was very worth the read. Great story! Even more AMAZING if it actually happened. I don't even like reading but this story makes me hot for your wife Dave. I would love to see those pics of her from the story. The polaroids and/or the ones of her with the black guy in the car? I beat she's VERY hott!? -BlackIcee "Master Of Airtime"

Old 01-16-2017, 09:36 AM

Great story and what fun for all involved.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:51 PM

It's nice that you took the time to post this story, but it would be much more effective (and readable) is you used paragraphs.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:17 AM

great story

Tags
bbc, lustingwhite gf, slut white girl