Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

LISA'S DESIRE - An original story (PART 3)
Old 08-30-2016, 07:52 AM

Smile LISA'S DESIRE - An original story (PART 3)

Thanks for reading this latest installment of an original story, custom-written for this site.

LISA'S DESIRE - Part 3

Penny welcomed Lisa into her cozy little house on Elm Street. "Thanks for letting me stop by, Penny, I really need someone to talk to." Penny was an attractive woman, with light brunette hair, a trim figure, and firm B cups. Penny was wearing a summery yellow dress, with little blue poodles decorating it. She motioned for Lisa to enter the living room, and sit down. Lisa sat down, and tried to distract herself by looking at the decor. There was a stack of about forty DVDs lying near the big-screen TV in the center of the living room.

"Would you like something to drink, Lisa? I am going to fix myself some herbal tea."

"Thanks for offering, Penny! I would like some bottled water, if you have any."

Penny made herself the cup of tea in the kitchen, and got a bottle of Perrier for Lisa. She fetched a glass for Lisa, and bought all three items into the living room on a tray. She set it down, and then asked LIsa to tell her what was bothering her.

Lisa thanked Penny for the water, and then told her trusted friend the story of what she had discovered on the computer at her house. "It seemed like an odd thing for Otto to have looked at - a site called "I Love Interracial"! Do you think that my hubby actually likes watching the clips on that site? That feature... um..." her voice trailed off in embarrassment.

"Blacks and whites together?" Penny offered, her lips curling into a knowing smile. Lisa nodded her head affirmatively.

"Well, there is only one reason to go onto a site like that, Lisa. And we both know what that is. Your husband..." Penny leaned in for emphasis. ".... likes interracial sex! Or at least the idea of it!" Penny's light blue eyes sparkled in the glow of the daylight streaming into the living room. Lisa detected what seemed to be a kind of eagerness on her friend's part - the kind of eagerness one would get if one is expecting to hear some juicy gossip.

"Oh my - you are probably right, Penny. And I didn't actually visit the site - I dont want to leave any trails for Otto to find. I just hope he doesn't realize that I snooped on him. " She sighed, as she sipped the water.

"Well maybe... on one level.... he actually wanted you to find out."

Lisa pondered this. "But if he did... why would he want me to know that he looks at that site?"

Penny smiled. "Maybe he is giving you a hint of something he likes - and would want you to maybe like it also...." Penny put down her cup of hot tea, and wiped her mouth clean with a handy napkin.

"So my Otto could actually like the cilps on that site? But dont they show black people and white people... together?" She blushed.

"Yes, it does! That is why Jim and I visit that site. We have had an account there for a couple of years now, actually."

Lisa almost spit out the water, when her friend relayed this information to her in a casual manner. "You look at that clips on that site? Your husband, too?"

"Yes, honey. We both love watching the hot clips of the big black studs and their lucky white women!"

Lisa's head began to spin. It seemed that not only her husband, but her best friend in the whole world - and that friend's husband as well - loved this site. And if they all loved the site, that meant that they all had a love of inter-racial sex. It was like a gate of possibility was being slowly opened in her mind, and she was growing more curious to discover what she could find.

As Lisa got over her initial surprise, she began to talk more frankly with Penny. Penny took Lisa into the bedroom, and turned on the computer that she (Penny) shared with Jim. She patiently showed Lisa the "I Love Interracial site", and showed her the various photos, stories, personal ads, and video clips that dotted the site. Lisa had never before seen black men in the clearly sexual states that the site displayed them in, and she was fascinated by both the color and size of the well-endowed brown-skinned studs that Penny showed her. "mmmm... I like him!" Penny said, pointing to a still photo of a tall, nude black man who was proudly displaying a thick hard-on. Lisa's pussy began to drip, as she imagined the man standing in the bedroom with them both, offering himself to them. "You know what, Penny? I needed this boost from you, to help me understand my deepest desires. I had this growing feeling, for a long time now, that something crucial was missing in my marriage - and my sex life. Now, it's becoming clear - I have had this secret craving for black men, and it's just now starting to make itself known." Penny lightly embraced her friend's neck, glad that she now had someone else besides her husband who shared her interest in interracial sex. Lisa told Penny the story of how she had watched the black actor on the soap opera earlier that day, and found herself attracted to him. Penny asked Lisa the name of the show, and Lisa told her. Penny then googled the show, and came up with a cast list. She asked Lisa to point out the actor to him, and Penny googled the actor, who was named Jim. "Oooh, that Jim is a real hunk! I dont blame you for liking him, sweetheart!" Lisa smiled in relief.

"Can I ask you something, Penny? Please dont be offended if it's too personal. But.... would you ever be tempted to.... cheat on your hubby? Like actually try sleeping with a black stud on the side?" Penny smiled knowingly.

"You ask as though I haven't actually done that yet."

Lisa gasped. "You mean..... you have had sex with black men? Does Jim know?"

Penny laughed softly. "Oh yes. He knows. I actually lost my virginity to a black man."

Needless to say, Lisa was eager to hear the dirty details. Penny told her friend the story of how she, at sixteen, had attended a basketball game involving the local high school. The visiting team had lost the game, and Lisa tried to console one of the players. He was a lanky, handsome young black named Jerome. Jerome was 18, and lived in a predominately black section of town. Jerome told Penny that she was really pretty, and that got to her. She accepted his offer to take her out next Friday night. She was uncertain about how her family would react to her dating a black boy, so she simply told her parents that she was going to the mall with her friends. She met Jerome at a local restaurant, and he treated her to dinner. "As we ate, I couldn't stop gazing into his dark eyes, as though they were trying to seduce me. I put my hand on his thigh at one point, and he smiled at me. I just melted into my panties as he did that!" Penny then described how Jerome took her to his car, and then drove to the local lake. "He asked me if I had ever sucked off a guy before, and I told him 'no'. He asked if he could be my first blow-job, and I agreed. He whipped out that big black snake, and from that moment on, I was hooked. I couldn't fit all of my mouth around that huge tool of his, but I did my best. I actually liked the sensation of gagging on his cock, because he was really dominating me. I actually felt myself getting wet as he gripped my head, and told me to 'suck that black cock good!" He spurted in my mouth, and I got every drop down my throat. Like a good little white slut should..." Penny's groin began to drip honey, with the memory of that first oral encounter. Lisa felt pure envy of her friend, for having what was surely a marvelous young black buck as her first blow-job.

Once they were suffiiciently aroused by the "I love Interracial" site, Penny called her husband Jim on his cell phone. They shared a few pleasanties, and then Penny told her husband in low tones that she and Lisa were having 'a most interesting coversation', and maybe he would like to come directly home after work? Jim seemed to get the hint, and promised Penny that he would be home as soon as he could leave work.

"Once Jim gets here, we are going to not only tell you - but show you - what this lifestyle means to us." Penny smiled, as Lisa tried to figure out what hints her friend was giving her. "You will just have to wait for Jim to get here!" Was Penny's teasing reply, when Lisa asked her to 'give me some more clues'.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Tags
cuckold couple, story, wife