Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Salsa classes
Old 10-15-2016, 09:14 PM

Smile Salsa classes

Salsa classes

We have pointed to a club that has everything, in principle, the idea was to make a little pool and gym, but a week told me that would like to learn salsa, salsa? .... But if you've never wanted to dance, or even at weddings ... so silly, it is high time you learn also better late than never ...... okay, I said convinced she ashamed the first day.

When the day arrived and entered the parquet I understood why his interest, ...... .a Cuban teacher about 28 years, one meter eighty tall and moving his body as eels, she was equipped for the occasion a short skirt and a sweater with a generous neckline, laying could see her wonderful tits carving hundred, put all interest me for dance correctly, but the truth is that's not his forte.

Within ten minutes we were approached by Oswaldo, that was his name and told me, my friend let me a few lessons to his wife to at least learn to defend in the first steps, of course I said yes, he took her hand, and I see that disappears through a door that was in the room,

As I was left without a partner, I followed them, and they were in another room but the door had lookouts glass and could see them at first I was laugh because she put her arms on against his chest and pulled the ass backwards as the Ducks.

Suddenly he stopped and said ...... .if you want me to teach you to let yourself go, and not fight with your elbows, because I can not teach you anything, she rose a little the turkey and lowering his gaze said well ok then he spending his arm around her back, she planted her hand on the ass and pulled her toward him, until he got his leg and something else that was stuck to she hers, and from there began one waist movement apparently was enjoying it him when they given a couple of steps bell rang and had to separate, something that did not seem to please neither.

When they saw me she was as red as a tomato, and Oswaldo told me, sir, if you want your wife to learn faster, I suggest she go to my house and I would give a private lessons ...... without charging anything for granted because I have fallen very well, and as I live near here would not lose much time.

For me there is no problem I said, but if you begin today can not accompany you, because I have to do a thing.

She said how long it take honey? ..... An hour I said, well then when you're done you pass by me because it is what will last the first lesson, Oswaldo not? ... If, of course, for be the first day not abuse.

I went and she happens to tell you what happened in that time: When we entered his house he put a CD of salsa, and taking me tightly against his body, he returned to get his leg to touch my pubis with his thigh, to me was getting my temperature with that rubbing in my vagina, we went up and down rubbing our bodies with lust, he turned me around and began to rub a very hard thing ... ..Oswaldo the ass, that's what you're doing? .... I'm giving you what you came for, but ... .. but no, no milk, and pulling down her pants pulled his big black cock in the air, and I put it in my hand, I was back as I freaked noticing his size in my hand, but my horniness was superior, and put it between my thighs I started to move my ass by rotating, sometimes your cipote appeared ahead, sometimes he felt as to force upward and their comings and goings I separated the lips, which were super moist for the pleasure it gave me, the getting off the suspenders let me topless, and turning around looked at me lasciviously my tits ... .but me I was up at his cock, a pileup of no less than 22 centimeters, but with a cipote in its tip it was as a cone, but that would widen up to a thickness of about 8 centimeters in diameter, which seemed brutal, because my husband is about 4 centimeters, so I did not know if my pussy dilate the that entered enough for me, He sat in a chair and made to crouch me to do a fellatio to me pussy made me water, and though I tried could not get me that dick in my mouth, so I dedicated myself to lick along the vein cock up to the eggs, which it introduced in my mouth first one and then the other, then I got a little more and made a black kiss all the way, to which the said ...... baby you were the woman's bitch I've thrown in the face, and I'll put a pollazo so you do not forget me, grabbing my face lifted me and started kissing me with his thick lips that almost covered me mine completely, his tongue came into my throat until the bell, and as was sprawled over him, he began to rub his cock through the door of my pussy, which opened, and like a vacuum cleaner, its cocoon was absorbed by my pussy, fuck that taste're giving me honey, I're breaking in two, ahhhhhhh good !!!! ...... that, at a given moment took me by the waist and started to push .......... ayyyyyyy ....... rough, you're hurting me, he kept pushing up tripping over my womb ............ for bastard, that no !! But at the same time his thumb began to slide down my clitoris, son of a bitch ...... that like you're giving me, Oswaldo knew how to satisfy a woman and as was reaching orgasm and having pointed his dick in my womb increased pressure and prey to a brutal orgasm lulled me and I started pushing as morrearlo, but I needed air, you kill me,……. taste ...... .my womb that began to give way and was opened to the thrust of his cock I could feel was opening adjusting his cipote and when finally ran screaming like me ...... give me, I'm dying, and then a push I passed the entrance of the womb, God. That taste, my womb pressed his cock now, and so that that cipote not escape, and suddenly felt as if his cock was alive and starting to beat spilling jets and jets of sperm.

Taking it out told me clean it darling, and Lami until he ran as a whistle.

That bell rang, it was my husband who asked that such has been the lesson? And Oswaldo said ... ..amigo, you have a woman who learns quickly, but it will take some more lessons.

No problems anytime friend