Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Boston Black Breed
Old 03-09-2017, 03:19 PM

Default Boston Black Breed

I was asked to write a story about a young woman having a Clubbing experience with BBC. The story got a bit deeper, more detailed than I had originally intended it for it. I hope you enjoy:

Boston Black Breed

I can not keep what happened, and the resulting consequences, bottled up inside. Perhaps writing out my story will help me get through this. At least get the weight and shock of it from running circles in my mind.

Deep down, I think it started as the fulfillment of a fantasy; breaking of a taboo and the rush that comes with doing something outside the norm. Empowerment, they call it, right?

In college, my boyfriend, who was a grad student at the time, asked me on several occasions, to ‘enjoy sex’ with another guy and then tell him all about the experience while we fucked with the other guy’s cum still inside of me. I mean WTF? He was an intelligent guy; so why would he want me to hook up at a bar, fuck the guy at my dorm room, then walk to his place and fuck him the same night. Once, I even told him he was ‘out of his goddamned mind’ to fantasize about ‘shit’ like that.

I never understood that fantasy, but it drove him wild in bed while we made love, when he talked about me doing it. Weird stuff, but I let it go. Of course, I had my own fantasies. Maybe even as crazy as his.

I keep a large, Black, 8 inch vibrator in a secret location in my bedroom. While my boyfriends, all white guys, make tender love to me, sometimes cumming in a few min, sometimes taking over an hour before they cum; I like it hard and fast with my vibrator. I even have a name for ‘him’. I call it, Mr. Bee. Short for Black.

In my mind, I visualize hooking up with some hunky, muscular black athlete, a confident Black Fraternity guy, coming up to me at a party, picking me up and bringing me up to his room to ‘be his bitch’ for the night. He would not take ‘no!’ for an answer, of course.

He’d have me flat on his bed in less than a minute after closing the door behind him. Instead of necking and caressing, he’d slide his powerful hands up along my inner thighs and literally yank my panties down to my knees. I’d be so shocked that I would not even notice how my legs would come together, giving him the ability to slide the panties right down the rest of the way down my legs, past my heels and onto the floor.

Hiking my skirt up, he’d finger and lick my slit a few times, enough to get me wet, before dropped his pants and freed his enormous dick. Quickly he’d be on top of me, with the bulbous black cock head pushing against my pussy opening.

With his powerful arms pressed against my shoulders, I would shake my head ‘no’. I would plead with him to slow down, put on a condom, for my sake since my prudish parents would not allow me to go on the pill.

Lowering his weight down onto me, and pushing his cock head past my pussy lips, he say, ‘I always fuck the white sluts bareback. I will never deny them the pleasure the contract with black cock.’

As I wimpered underneath him, shaking my head back and forth and trying to press my knees together, he’d command, “Open up, bitch. If you don’t relax, let me slide into you and cum in your pussy, I will give a holl’ah out to my Brothers in the next room. I will let all six of them come in and take you, I’ll have each one of them nut into your unprotected pussy. Black breed you without knowing which one is the father.

What’s a girl to do in that situation? I’d relent, spread my knees and allow my Black Abuser to push his huge cock deep inside of me. At this point in the fantasy, I have the Black Vibrator, Mr Bee, deep inside of me, frantically working it in an out and bring myself off to a powerful auto-erotic release.

But, to be totally honest, the thought of six guys, all with long thick black cocks, lining up with their hard dicks and taking me one by one, each one dumping his load deep inside of me, being their little slut for the night. My pussy filled with their cum along with them spraying my tits, face, hair and belly with their hot jizz. Yeah, well that’s a fantasy of mine too.

Afterwards, refusing to allow me to shower and refresh, because ‘they want the Seed to do its work’, they send me out the door early in the morning.

My hair a mess, their dry cum still in my hair, their cum leaking out of my sore pussy and down my legs because they kept my panties as their trophy of me, my high heels in my hands, my nylon stockings ripped, my head bent down with my eyes locked to the ground, doing the Slut Walk of Shame and knowing, that Sunday morning, I was the Ultimate Campus Slut. Yeah, that’s a part of my fantasy too.

And then, just a few weeks ago, two years past college, something like that happened to me, for real.

I still don’t know if I let it happen, allowed it to happen, because I wanted my fantasy moment fulfilled, or if I was just taken advantage of and brutalized. I don’t know if I should be ashamed of what I allowed or if I should be filing a police report, or if I can even call it a violation. Somehow, it feels like both. My mind is still spinning about it.

Old 03-09-2017, 03:23 PM

Here is my story.

College undergrad studies ended two years ago. Prim and proper me took up as a back office worker for a very respected corporation on the East Coast. Kimberly, an old college friend, called up an invited me back to Boston during a long weekend. Ironically, Martin Luther King Day.

I hopped on a train and was in Boston in a few hours. Kim, knowing my wild side, had promised to take me to a trendy Nightclub that features the best in Hip-hop, sophisticated DJ’s and a Latin Room. I packed my best Club dress, black nylon stockings and Fuck-Me heels. Yeah, I had hard sex on the mind.

As I remember, the place did not disappoint. The DJ’s knew how to spin those tunes. Kim, with her blond hair, even cut professionally short, drew the attention of the black male crowd in this mixed group of patrons. But, it was the younger duo of black guys who got up the courage to buy us drinks and chat us up.

Deon and Rodell. They were both still students in Boston. Rodell could not keep his eyes, or fingers out of, Kim’s blond hair. Deon with the athlete, so he appealed to me almost at first glance. I enjoyed it has he pressed his muscular shoulder into my chest, boobs, as we danced. I think we danced and drank and chatted until 1 am; then Kim invited them both back to her place.

White chicks taking their prize of the night home with them; nothing unusual about that these days. No one gave us a second look as we left the club all together, the black men with their arms around us. Smiles on everyone’s faces.

I remember feeling the butterflies in my stomach during the cab ride back to Kim’s place. Deon would be my first Black, if I let him. His hands caressed the tops of my legs as we chatted, there was great eye contact.

We exited the cab together and practically tumbled into Kim’s small apartment. Kim and her hook up, Rodell, disappeared into her side bedroom, leaving me alone with Deon in the tiny living room.
We sat next to each other on the couch. He put his arm around me and asked me if I was all right.
“It’s all right,” I nodded as I spoke. He pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips.
After a slight hesitation, I responded by pressing my breasts into his chest and kissed him back. This was all the encouragement he needed.
His response was swift. His hand felt up my side and then cupped my left breast. I stiffened at this intrusion. Pushing his hand away, I said, "No, I can't, I have a boyfriend."
Instead, he kept pushing, weakening my resistance with every kiss, every caress. Taking a breath from our locked kips, he said confidently, "What's the matter, Samantha, a little feel won't do any harm,". It must have been the alcohol and the late hours that lowered my defenses.
Not to mention my inner desire to have this hunk guy screw me hard. The adventure of it.
Soon, his attentions to my body began to have the desired effect. My breathing became heavier, I returned his kisses more passionately, pressed my body closer to his so that my entire left side was touching him from shoulder to knee.
I felt the zip on the back of my top sliding down. His experienced hand then began to pull my top forwards, sliding it off my shoulders. His hand rested on my exposed shoulder for a moment, then I felt the back of my bra being undone, the straps being drawn down my arms until I was naked from the waist up. My breasts, with my hardened nipples pointing straight out, exposed to his gaze. They revealed my true feelings regarding his aggressive behavior.
"No, I can't," I moaned, breaking another passionate kiss.
Deon coolly responded, "Yes you can." He kissed me several times more, drawing me into his muscular chest before pushing me back into the couch until I was laying across it, my chest open, naked and spread out before him. My hard nipples pointing straight to the ceiling.
From this position, his fingers traced circles around my breasts until they found my areolas. With his index finger and thumbs he pinched and teased my already sensitive nipples. I think I practically purred under his touch.
For a while he was content with this state making out. However, as I recall, in a few minutes his hand began wandering up and down my body, sometimes caressing my breasts, sometimes my belly, but all the while going lower and lower.
His fingers felt so warm, so passionate as he drew circles around my belly button. After this playful caressing of my belly, I felt his fingers slipping under my skirt and down my nylon encased legs.
At the same moment, Deon placed his head on my left breast and started to suck and gently bite my left nipple. This made it go rock hard sensitive. My mind was spinning from the passion and the alcohol.
With his tongue fluttering around my hard left nipple, he moved his hand from my inner thigh back up toward my pussy. His fingers pushed against the muscle and flesh of my inner thigh until they reached my pelvis.
After a pause that must have been less than a few seconds, those same finger started rubbing my mound. I moaned despite myself. I felt his fingers slip past the top of my nylon stockings, then into my panties. Wriggling and caressing my pubic hair with those strong fingers pressing into my flesh.
I shifted ever so slightly, a move that brought his fingers to my clit and pussy lips; a domain where only my boyfriend had been granted access to for the past eight years.
My body betrayed me as my thighs parted to give him easier access. I realized Keith was whispering in my ear, “lose the skirt, now.”
Almost as though it was someone else, I found myself levering my body up and sliding the skirt over my hips until it fell to the floor.
With his fingers still exploring my outer pussy seam, he commanded "Now these," pulling at the elasticated waist of my stockings and panties. A few hours before I would have said compliance to such a request was ridiculous.
Instead, spread out below this muscular and aggressive black man, on my friend’s sofa, I submissively stood up, hooked my thumbs into the elastic and removed the last articles of my clothing. Tossing my panties to the floor. My entire body was exposed to his gaze, touch and unspoken, to his use.
As I laid back on the couch, he lowered himself on top of me, his knees spreading my thighs even further apart. I hadn't even noticed that he had unzipped himself and gotten his stiff cock out, as he had not removed any of his clothes. As I suspected, lowing my eyes to catch a glimpse of his manhood, it was enormous. At least twice the size of my boyfriend, or any other boys that I had been with, in length and girth. To my surprise, I also noticed that he was uncut.

Shivers raced down my spine. This was the first uncircumcised cock that I had been with. The sheath of skin still covering most of his cock head, even though it was stretched taught by his foreskin. I was so curious as how it would work and feel inside of me.
The roughness of his cloths against my exposed skin seemed to excite me even more. I felt his steel-like hardness pressing against my warm and now wet pussy entrance. My voice almost caught in my throat as I asked him to use a condom as I was not on the Pill.
With his uncut manhood still pressing at my entrance, whispered into my left ear,"don’t worry Babe, I will be careful to pull out.”
I stiffened my body, desperate now to have him stop, get a condom. I did not want to take a chance. I still had the faculty of mind to be aware of the risk.
Before I could open my mouth and protest, it was too late. Pressing his chest into mine, his cock head pushed past my lips and slid the rest of his length into my warm, wet, accommodating pussy. It felt like my 8" dildo, Mr Bee, only with more girth and fleshier.
I can recall, as his cock slid past my lips, I could feel that outer skin of his peal back and form a ridge of skin as he bore, tunneled really, into my pussy.
At that instant, my mind froze, everything changed. As his cock was filling me and nothing mattered anymore except I wanted that long stiff rod pounding in and out of my wet pussy. I was urging him on and telling him how good this was. “Ooooo-ing” every time his balls slapped against the outer skin of my pussy. I could feel how large and heavy they were by that action.
He was saying things like, "What a hot sweet cunt" and "It is nice and tight, you're such a good fuck."
I felt my orgasm building up inside. I raised my legs and crossed them over his back. Like a dam bursting, it happened; I had an intense orgasm, bigger than I had ever got from my boyfriend. I felt it from my head, down my spine and legs and into my curled up toes. My pussy quivered along the length of his cock.

With that, my body became like clay under the fingers of a master potter. I was his at that point. I had lost all remaining resistance.
He fucked me hard and fast for about half an hour; giving me two more full body orgasms.
Soon after my third orgasm, he paused, then quickened his pace. The Cum Stroke. I felt his cock start to throb, I realized that Deon was about to cum.
I gasped, locked my arms at the elbow against his chest and shouted at him to “pull out! NOW!”
I was desperate, pinned below him, his cock deep in me, about to unload a huge amount of sperm from that enormous set of balls into me.

Gloriously, he did pull out before he came!

Old 03-09-2017, 03:25 PM

The room filled with the ‘slooosh-pop’ sound of his cock exiting my sopping wet pussy.
Still tense from the thought of him cumming inside of me, I practically giggled when I felt that fist hot jet of cum hit my belly, just below the belly button. My pussy was free and clear!
He groaned, "I'm cumming!," continuing to shoot his hot cum, his cock bouncing up at down with each spurt. After the second shot onto my belly, its aim lowered so that all the rest of the cum landed on my pubic mound and my pussy lips. He came so much more than my boyfriend ever did. I lost track after the fifth spurt landed on me.
My body eased up, but I felt like such a mess with all this cum on me, from belly button to pussy lips. I wanted to get up and run to the shower, but I knew my knees and legs would not hold up to stand yet.
He lowered himself down on top of me, supporting his weight with his arms and told me that I was ‘such a hot Piece’ he was going to fuck me all night. Then he rolled off to the side, stood, and placed his still mostly hard cock above my head, giving me a great look at his cock head, now that he foreskin was rolled back.
It took a few seconds to realize what he had in mind. He wanted me to suck his cock, still slick with all my juices and leaking a bit of cum from the tip.
I shook my head and told him, "No."
He smiled down at me and put his hand on my pussy, brushed his fingers across my cum covered bush, down to my pussy, located my sore clit and rubbed it with circular motions. He then pushed two fingers into my pussy and started to finger-fuck me.
As he did this he said, "Come on, Samantha, I know that you want another helping of this," slapping his cock against my face. Deon, always insistent, continued on telling me, "You need this. I'm gonna fuck you again and again until I can’t get hard. So suck me, bitch."
I shuddered and realized he was right. I did want more. Being called a bitch, being told I was going to be fucked again, to be used just for his pleasure, was turning me on so much. That and the long hard fucking that I'd just had.
So I licked his cock a bit, teasing it, tasting that small drop of baby making cum dripping from his tip, then took him fully into my mouth and sucked him. I swirled my tongue around his cock-head. I took him deeper into my mouth. I gagged slightly as he hit the back of my throat.
As he started to harden in my mouth, it had a wonderful taste, slightly salty. I could taste my pussy juices and some cum that dribbled out of his cock slit.
Stroking my hair, Deon told me, "You are an excellent cocksucker, the best I've had in ages." I sucked him harder to get him back to full hardness, to fuck me again. This was something I rarely did for my boyfriend. I never liked sucking him and I don't like the taste of cum. But this was different. I felt like such a wanton slut doing this behind my boyfriend's back. Not to mention the Taboo of making this black cock my pleasure rod.
While I was sucking Deon back to hardness, he didn't stop fingering my pussy. What I didn't know, until much later,was that he was scooping up his cum and pushing it up inside my fertile cunt. Using his sperm to lube me up and releasing his swimmers into my vagina. Clever one. Bastard!
After Deon got hard, he stripped bare. He was just over six feet tall and had a very muscular body. That's when I really got a look at his sexual equipment hanging out there for me. I’d say his uncut cock was 9" long and about 3 1/2 inches around.

The balls, well, it’s those orbs, in that sac, that has always gotten me sexually excited. I cock is just a flesh tube without the baby making sperm machines hanging below it.

Deon’s balls looked so potent in the shaved black sac they were in. They hug so low behind his cock that the sac had no wrinkles. Smooth black skin covering those dangerously potent seed producers. They were larger than grapes, the size of small plums!
He saw me looking at his cock and asked, "You like what you see? Want it again?" His hands were on his hips,
"Yes," I answered.
With that, Keith pulled me onto the floor and positioned me on my hands and knees. He then moved behind me. He was going to fuck me doggy style.
Suddenly I became self conscious, hands and knees on the floor, exposed and open. Kim and her new partner had gone quiet in the side bedroom. Looking back at Deon, I said,
"But what if one of them comes out and sees us? Your friend Rodell is in there too." I asked. Honestly, I did not want either my friend Kim or his buddy to see me on the floor, taking it doggy.
"So what if they do? All they will see is a beautiful slut getting fucked from behind and enjoying the pleasure of my cock," Deon replied. I didn't answer so Deon put his hand between my legs, caressed my pussy and flicked my clit a few time.
"Well?"
"Oh god, yes," I grunted as Deon slid his cock down my ass crack and into my pussy.
There I was, getting fucked like a bitch on all fours, while another guy, a black one at that, slept in the next room and who could just walk in and catch us. The fear of being heard or seen only heightened my senses and pleasure.
Suddenly, Deon pulled out and rolled me over onto my back. Standing over hips, he commanded, "Look!"
I saw his balls tighten up, then his Black Rod began to twitch and spurt another big load over my sopping belly and pussy. Fingering my pussy, I came when his cum splattered on my pussy. Just like before, his cock shot at least five spurts of cum onto me. Long, thick, sperm filled strings of cum from my belly to my inner thighs.
The clock on the sitting room wall read 3 a.m. I had been fucked twice in almost two hours. I was so tried from the drinking and multiple orgasms that I could not keep my eyes open. My exhausted body demanded sleep.
Seeing my state, Deon held out his arms and pulled me up to my feet. His body looked so good, black, muscular, with a sheen of sweat on it. His spent cock, covered in juice, dangled downward, not longer sticking straight ahead.

He stretched me out of the sofa, covered me with a small blanket that was rolled up on the side. He kissed me on the forehead and said, “I’ll get you some water, it will help you sleep better.”

With one eye open, I watched his naked ass bounce away toward the kitchen.

I must have dozed off by the time he returned. I had to blink my eyes open as he held up my head and had me drink down the full cup of water. Based on the events that followed, I strongly suspect that the water was spiked with a sleeping pill.
Tenderly, he held my head as I laid back down into the sofa. Closing my eyes, I felt Deon’s hands again against my body, rubbing my belly and pussy. I recall that our sexual musk smell still filled the air.
Vaguely, I recall hearing him at my ear, "Sleep well, Samantha, you horny little slut, coz next fuck you get, I'm gonna empty my balls in your hot cunt."
I mumbled back, eyes closed, "Mumm, okay."

Old 03-09-2017, 03:27 PM

Sunlight filled the room as I awoke to a wonderful sensation. Deon was again rubbing my clit and finger-fucking me. It seemed that he couldn't get enough of me. He was next to the sofa, bare chested, kneeling on the floor and pressing into me.
He said, "Good, you're awake. Time for a last fuck."
He stood, gave me huge bright smile and slipped his boxers down his legs. His magnificent manhood stood straight out again, balls dangling below the shaft.
With that, he silently lowered himself on to me, pushed himself between my legs. His cock thrust up and into my pussy and he grabbed hold of my ankles. With one thrust, his cock was balls deep into my still wet and warn pussy. He did not even pause to ask if I wanted to fuck. It took my breath and my speech away. My mind was still cloudy.
During that last fuck, Deon got really carried away, frantic even. He rammed into me hard. His cock gave my hot cunt a good battering. He called me all sorts of names. Shouting things like "slut," "cunt," and "bitch." I was overwhelmed to the point of a physical, mental and emotional exhaustion. Never the less, my body responded to this sexual assault by giving me yet another orgasm.
As the orgasm subsided, Deon put his hands behind my knees and pushed on them till they were nearly touching my tits. My knees were so close to my chest that he grabbed both nipples with his fingers, pinched and rolled them till they stood very hard.
Painful pleasure waves swept from my tortured nipples to my pussy. I couldn't move in this position. Deon was effectively pinning me to the couch.
My pussy was tilted up toward the ceiling, pushed open for him, its length shortened up a bit. A woman is so vulnerable in this position, so fuckable.
In this position I couldn't stop him doing what he wanted. Perhaps I didn't want to. Deep down this is what I wanted, NO NEEDED, just to be used, fucked for pleasure. A sudden thought popped into my head, 'My god, if only my boyfriend could see me now!'
I said, "Yes more. Harder."
Deon sped up. I could feel him hit my cervix with every lunge. His balls slapped my ass with every down thrust. His cock-head started to throb and expand. I knew he was very close to cumming. I was lost in it all, dumbfounded. At that moment I didn't care. Deon made one final lunge, ramming his cock fully against my cervix and lodged it there.
He shouted, "Here it comes, bitch, take it, take it all," his cock pulsing, spewing jet after jet of potent seed into my fertile cunt and womb.
Subconsciously, I knew this would happen. Did I want it to all along?
There I was, spread below a black guy I'd known less than ten hours, filling my fertile womb full of his potent seed, calling me all sorts of nasty names, and giving me an orgasm like never before. All thoughts of getting pregnant were washed aside in the passion of it all.
When Deon finished he lay still, his cock still fully filling my pussy. Ever minute or so, his cock would spasm a bit inside of me. He pressed the left side of his head against mine. Breathing heavily out away from the sofa, he did not say a word. His grip on my legs relaxed, but he did not let go of them or lower them from my chest.

For me, I was lost in the enormity of what just transpired to say a word or even pull away. Besides, his cock sill felt warm and wonderful inside of me. It felt, well, special.
After about ten minutes, he eventually pulled his deflated cock from my pussy. There was even a rope of spunk extending from his cock to my cunt. His cock slid over my leg leaving a wet trail of our juices.

Inside of me, I guess, his sperm were furiously racing to find and embed themselves into my precious egg. Life, wanting to be created.
He moved on to the floor, stood by my head and demanded, "Now suck it clean, slut."
I did that time without hesitation.
Deon's cock tasted different; a lot more salty than before. I put this down to it having more spunk on it. After sucking his cock clean, Keith went over and sat in an armchair facing the couch.
I rolled onto my side to sleep but Deon interrupted, "No, I want to watch you cum. Now lay back, spread your legs and show me how you play with that hot tight cunt of yours."
After doing a bit of research, I realize how devious Deon had been with his request. When a woman has an orgasm after having sex, her cervix actually spasms inside of her, acting lick a suction device, scooping up the deposited sperm, thrusting the sperm into her womb where the egg is waiting.
The bastard must have known this!
He kept his cock inside of me, acting like a plug, with my pussy raised into the air, so he seed would not drip out. Then he demanded that I bring myself off so that he seed would be scooped up toward my egg!

Cleaver boy.
I don’t know why I let go of my resistance, why I complied with his wish, no, his demand, that I pleasure myself for him. Here he was, sitting naked in my friend’s living room armchair, looking straight at my freshly fucked and inseminated body.
Slowly, I brought my right hand down to my pussy. I was so hot down there. Looking Deon directly in the eye, I inserted my index finger into my pussy. I felt the warm, wet concoction of our sexual release. As I worked up my swollen pussy, I had to bite on the my left index finger from all the pleasure and pain.
One finger after another, all at Deon’s insistence, disappeared into my pussy. Finger fucking myself into a state of bliss in front of a black stranger.

Close to my own personally induced orgasm, with Deon’s seed coating my vagina, he stood up, walked to the sofa and placed a pillow under my back. Then, standing over me, he grabbed both of my ankles and raised my legs skyward.
This had the effect of pressing my head downward, my pussy upward and my body on a diagonal, upward. This way, his seed was sure to slide backwards into me, pool up at the base of my cervix, as my own orgasm would suck it deeper into me.

I still remember looking up at Deon, a huge smile on his face, holding m ankles apart as my body shook from the orgasm.
That smile!
It hid his true intentions, he devious agenda, behind a happy mask.
As I lay there, basking in a post orgasmic state with my legs splayed, my wet pussy exposed, the strong smell of sex hanging in the air and Deon’s emissions drying on my skin, my pussy hair matted with dried cum, Deon’s eyes locked onto my own.
"Samantha, for a Club Girl pickup, that was the best I've been with in ages. You were great. Fantastic slut."
I could not suppress the smile that spread across my face. Feeling over exposed now, under his gaze, I covered my swollen pussy with my right hand.
I'd done things for Deon that I would never do for my boyfriend. I sucked him, I wanked myself to orgasm in front of him and received his sperm, his seed, into my fertile cunt. From the moment he put his arms around me on the sofa, no; from the moment he circled arms around my waist on the dance floor, I wanted him. I wanted to let go like this. To be fucked by a Black Cock like he owned me.
A thought blasted into my mind, 'Only tarts, whores and sluts behaved like this. But I had done it. I had loved every minute of it. What did that make me?,' as I again drifted off to sleep, 'that means Deon’s word carries some truth in it. Deep down, I must be a wanton slut.'

Old 03-09-2017, 03:30 PM

Finally waking from my much needed sleep/recovery several hours later, I realized that Keith's cum was oozing out of my well fucked pussy. Some of it had dribbled down onto the sofa. Getting up, more cum seeped out at a faster rate. I could feel a tiny wet line of juice trickling down my inner thigh.
I quickly found my panties, cast aside so quickly in those early morning hours of passion. Putting them on, I pulled them up really tight against my pussy. This made my lips tingle at the satin touch of the fabric, my feminine crease clearly showing.
I told myself this was to stop all the cum from splattering onto the carpet. It wasn't. It was to remind me of the night I was turned forever, turned into a true slut. Women know, the signs of their behavior are always revealed by the stain in their panties.
I awoke Deon, who was knocked out on the arm chard, with a deep kiss and a quick feel of his cock. He reached out and kissed my belly.
I told Keith, "Stop that, we don't have time. The others will be up soon and we'd better get dressed."
Deon replied, "Ok then, but first..."
With that he quickly cupped his hand over my covered pussy, placing his middle finger between my swollen lips. Pressing on my clit, he sawed his hand back and forth. My knickers were starting to stain from my arousal and his cum running out of me.
Deon added, "Christ, Samantha, your panties are sopping wet. Your thighs are wet as well."
I told him, "Yes I know."
"You'd better go get dressed or I'll tear them off you and fuck that hot sweet cunt of yours again and give it a refill."
Wordlessly, I turned and broke free of his contact. I didn’t need any more of this crap. My body needed to be cleaned.
I practically ran to the shower and turned the water on hot and strong. My aching muscles needed that. However, when the hot water from the Waterpik hand-held hit my pussy, it felt like an accusation.
The water pulsed against my lips, my clit and my bush. I put my left leg up on the tub side and spread open my legs. Directing the flow of water up and into my cum filled vagina. The water knew my sins, I though.

Tears began to flow out of my eyes. I held back the sobbing. I did not want anyone to hear me, revealing my shame to all.
I looked up at the ceiling as the water did its work, washing the sperm out of me and down the shower drain. Washing away the evidence of my wanton passion.
Desperation gripped me as strong as the shame did. I wanted that seed out of me, away from me. I hoped I was in time, flushing away His seed before it got me pregnant. God! What had I done.
At some point while I was washing my skin with copious amounts of soapy suds, the tears stopped flowing. My breathing recovered and I allowed myself the clarity to finish putting myself back in order. I rubbed a bit of talc powder onto my sore pussy. No amount of powder would sooth it completely, but it helped.
About 1/2 hour later I opened the door, fully dressed and walked bare foot down the hallway. I heard talking coming from the kitchen. As I approached the kitchen, the voices became clearer. It was Deon talking to Rodell about me. I didn't go right in. Instead, I froze in place as their words became clearly audible.
"We were damned lucky to get in there last night. I thought the bouncer would grumble we're only nineteen," said Deon.
I stood there in a daze. A teen, seven years younger than me had fucked me.
"Well, we did and scored at that," replied Rodell.
"Yeah, we scored big. You get anywhere with Kim?" asked Deon.
"No not at all. Well, we can't have everything now can we?" said Rodell.
"Nope, but then again..." said Deon.
"So what's the score now?" asked Simon.
"Around twenty, I think, lost count," replied Deon. He went on, "At first I didn't think Samantha would drop 'em."
"Really?" said Simon.
"Yeah, but you know, sluts like her always do in the end. The White Chicks, once the get a good look at the uncut LD, they got to have it. The moment I felt her wet pussy, still with the panties on, I knew she wanted it HARD," Deon answered.
Rodell just laughed at this remark saying," Sam the Slut, good ring to it. Does she have any idea?"
"No," said Deon, "she kissed me before going for a shower. The slut would freak if she knew."
'Knew what?' I thought. My mind was exploding.
Deon continued, "The little slut was afraid that you would see her getting fucked and want to join in, when I had her on the floor."
"Hell, man, I was. I saw the bitch didn't swallow though," announced Rodell.

He had been watching me!
Laughing, Deon replied, "Yeah, well, the slut's cunt is hot, much better than her mouth."
"Yeah, I nearly came when I saw you do that thing to her,” Rodell added.
'Saw what?' I wondered. My knees began to quiver, my stomach knotted up.
"I know. I saw you standing in the dark and I thought ‘why not try it’. So I shoved my cum into that tight cunt of hers after the first fuck, scooped it up on my fingers and added my sperm to her slick cunt" replied Deon laughingly.
My God!
"Nope, not a clue of what you were doing to her," replied Rodell, continuing, "but you are right, the bitch has a hot and tight cunt. Thanks for letting me have a go. Shame she was asleep. I must have dumped at least 1/4 pint in her."
"Yeah I saw. I set that up for ya, spiked the drink of water I got for her with a pill. I knew you would not mind taking seconds. Heck, at that point my cock was sore from it,”
The Fiend! That fucking shit Fiend!
He paused for a chuckle, “I put a load in her afterwards, put it in deep, real deep. I had her ankles in the air, pussy skyward. She really drained my balls. She never said no so she wanted it real bad, the bitch. Oh yeah, that reminds me, this slut's not on the Pill," said Deon.
“That’s what made me want to nut into this bitch so much. It was a mental thing, driving me to do her again and again. Seed her as much as I could.” Deon’s voice trailed of, as though he was still occupied with the urge to procreate…with me!
"Christ, what a stupid whore," said Rodell. "Then I hope we've knocked the stupid bitch up."
Deon returning from he thoughts, responded, "If it’s that time, with all the seed in her, from both of us, it should take. I shoved most of my jizz into her babybox. Yeah, she will get a little surprise in a month or so when she misses her period. I was coy with her at first, busting my nut all over her belly and bush. Broke her down to trust me a bit more with my cock going into her."

After I heard Rodell chuckle at that comment, Deon with on, “And I wonder if she and her boyfriend will get a big surprise in the delivery room when she pops out a little brown baby.”
I almost slumped to the floor.
"Don't know, but I've some great shots of the slut, lying there asleep. They'll make a good addition to our album," said Rodell. "I think the best one will be of you fingering her cunt."
"You didn't take any when she was frigging herself with four fingers then?" asked Deon.
"No, it was too risky. She might have seen the camera flash," replied Rodell.
"That's a shame. It would have been a great shot," said Deon.
I was aghast at hearing this. I turned tip toed back to the bathroom. I knew that I should be upset with, with all the things! Deon for charming me with our first sex, shoving his sperm into me, drugging me with a sleeping pill so he friend could fuck me bare, for the pictures they took with a phone camera….for pinning me to the sofa that last time so he could flood my pussy with his sperm!
But how could I be upset with him, after the best sex ever, taking me to the sheer heights of ecstasy. I was not unwilling in all of this. I wanted his cock inside of me from the start. Yes, the sperm, my lack of protection…..
My thoughts were broken by Deon calling out, "Bye Samantha, thanks for everything."
Rodell added, "Yeah, Samantha, you were great," with a laugh.

Old 03-09-2017, 03:32 PM

I heard the heavy ‘thunk’ sound of the front door closing.
I left the bathroom to find the apartment empty. They had both left without even giving me a personal good bye.
I collapsed into the living room carpet. The emotions flooding my mind brought me to tears, then into uncontrollable sobbing. My outlook on life was now totally changed; feeling so morally corrupt I had been used like some cheap whore. Two guys had fucked me, not just one but two, the second one without me even knowing about it, both came in my fertile cunt. Christ, I had two different loads of sperm in my pussy.
Deon hadn't made love to me, he used me, for nothing more than a receptacle for his cum. Intentionally shoved his sperm into me, to impregnate me. Had his buddy fuck me while I was asleep, probably under a sleeping pill.
Used, by two black men.
But, even in that state, my body betrayed me. The more I thought about the sex the more aroused I became. My pussy even became hot and lubricated again! Memories of those deep orgasms, just the though, brought my body to arousal.
Kim returned to find me crumpled up, sobbing, on her living room floor. She had gone out for a morning walk to get coffee and bagel. Taken her time knowing that I must have been tired from all the sex I had with Deon. She heard us fucking at night and again early in the morning. She also did not want to be pressured any more by Rodell to have sex.
Through my sobs, I told her what I had heard, what I had done…let be done to me. Yes, Deon pinned me to the sofa for that last fuck so he could deposit one last full load of sperm into me. But, I did not shout or try to break his embrace.
Was it rape? Not exactly. No phone call to the police. What was there to report? Brought a guy back from the club, let him fuck me senseless, then he fucked me again senseless. Did I want to endure a rape kit analysis to discover if Rodell had fucked me too? No, I wanted to put it all past me.
It took hours for Kim to talk me though it all. At least to the point where the sobbing ended. Had I been in better shape, mentally, I would have asked her to go to the pharmacy and get me a ‘Plan B’ kit. Should have.

Postscript

It was a long train ride home. At least it was a long weekend, so I had Monday to travel and recover from the Saturday night. Still, every time I thought of Deon’s black cock inside of me, my pussy started to tingle. On some physical and mental level, I still wanted Black Cock, to be taken by a strong willed black man, again.

My boyfriend was busy with work, so we did not get together until later that week. His fingers were soft, his caresses were gentile when we made love. His five inch penis was, it was there.

Fingering me and licking my pussy, he noticed that I was ‘red and swollen’ down there. Indeed, my pussy still felt abused from Deon’s hard fucking.
I rolled him onto his back, rolled a condom into his erection and climbed on top of him. Making eye contact, I reached back and guided his penis into me. It did not split me open, or hit me deep like Deon’s cock had done. It just felt ‘okay.’

I lowered my upper body down onto his chest and whispered in his ear, “I have something to tell you. Remember your fantasy about me being with another guy?” He nodded, ‘well, your cock is where another guy has been over the weekend’.

I felt him stiffen a bit more, thrust his pelvis and his penis up into me. ‘Good ‘, I thought, it still turns him on.

As I rode him, he cupped my breasts as I told him the details in brief. The club Kim and I went to, the attention of two ‘guys’, being taken on the sofa that fist time, the cum all over my belly and bush.

By the time I finished telling him the details of how Deon stood over me and shot his cum onto me, Mike thrust hard into me. I had to tell him the final detail, I was somehow compelled to.

“Oh, and the guy was black.”
Mike stopped mind stroke! His arms circled around my waist, clutching into me.

“What!”
I froze too, “yeah, just like my Mr. Bee.”

I felt him start to wilt inside of me. He rolled to the side, his penis slipping out of me, and stared up at the ceiling, refusing to say a word or even look at me.

’Was his reaction really shocking,’ I thought to myself.
He’s not a racist. But a Black Cock, knowing it was probably bigger than his penis, had recently been his beloved’s pussy. Well, that’s tough for a man who, until days ago, had exclusive access to The Pussy.
I could not let it go like that, and I could not push him to talk about it either. So, I rested my head on his chest and started to kiss my way to his groin.
Reaching his deflated penis, with its pink circumcised head, exposed and raw, I took him into my warm mouth. I had to use a bit of suction action, and caress his grape size balls to make him erect. I sucked him from the head down the shaft to the balls, almost mechanically. I was determined to bring him off, reassure him by making him cum, even though he gave me the push-off while we were joined, making love.

When he came, I swallowed.

Then I slid up along side of him. Still, he did not speak a word to me. As we drifted off to sleep, still in contact with each other on our sides, he put his arm under my head.
I felt somewhat reassured that we’d be okay.

Four weeks later, I missed my period.

Three days after my last period day, I was in my own bathroom, peeing into a plastic cup. It was not a surprise, the plastic testing device showed pink----Pregnant.

Two weeks after that, Mike saw me throw up into the bathroom sink in the morning. I could not hide it, deny it, or ignore it any longer.

At first, his eyes lit up. He thought we were about to be parents!
I looked him in the eye and nodded my head back an forth, shutting down his elation.

He held me, arms around me, as I sat on the bed and told him the whole story of that night. Well, I left out the details of how much I wanted that black cock, how deep the orgasms were.

I told him about the shoveling of the sperm into my pussy, the sleeping pill fuck his friend gave me, how Deon held me down, ankles to the air and pumped his load into me. All of that. We could not be certain who the father would be between those two, and did not really know much about them other than their name and age.
I remember, vividly, the smile Mike gave me as he held the car door open for me for our ride to the Clinic. How he held my hand before the nurse called me in. How he hugged me after the 45 min procedure. And, how he drove me back to my apartment, in silence.

He ordered me my favorite Chinese Takeout for dinner and told me he was not hungry. When I finished, he got up from the table and began to quietly remove his belongings from my apartment. Really, it was just a few boxes of stuff.

He hugged me for several minutes while I cried. Then he kissed me on the forehead and closed the door behind him, ignoring my sobs.

That was two weeks ago.

Kim called last nigh. She’s invited me back to Boston. To ‘put this all behind me’ with a Girl’s Night Out on the Town. I want to go back to that club, or one like it.
I want to be picked up by a tall, strong, black man. Taken back to his place so he can fuck me with all of his energy. I was to feel a large, powerful cock thrust into me, bring me off like before.

Why I am writing this down is to help me understand why, after all, why I still want to be a white slut to a black cock.

Old 01-14-2018, 02:31 AM

Obviously an amazing story!

Perhaps on the future you can allow yourself to be used as a fun resepticle by black men YOU know will do it all week long.. not just on rare occasions.

I'm sure with your beautiful body you'll pick out some hand picked black sperm donors for your regular use. Plus birth control will mean no pesky condoms if you get them tested.

Maybe you could allow black college students to do this to you... help keep them out of trouble so they don't knock up some other girl and just pump it all inside you instead?

We'll see what you can find in the future...