Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-24-2010, 10:39 PM

Bareback is the only way to have a big black cock in you ,knowing that you would probably shoot your load deep inside my wet pussy is what makes me squirt

Last edited by ciara6969; 06-16-2010 at 09:29 AM..

Old 04-24-2010, 11:25 PM

Haven't been with black man yet. But when I man I want to feel him explode in me!

It's so much better
Old 04-25-2010, 08:21 AM

Default It's so much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I think you will find that many white girls prefer bareback especially with Blacks. Sure the majority are on the pill etc but trust me the thrill is still there. It is quite easy to still pretend that you are not protected. Obviously most white girls secretly love the idea of being cross bred even if they know it won't happen
I totally agree with this.

I am on the pill and being bred by a black man is not an option, but the thought still gets my juices flowing.

I have been lucky that the black men I have been with have all seemed to be quite heavy cummers (well compared to hubby), so every time a black cock enters my married pussy there is always the thrill and excitement that they might get me pregnant.

I love it too when you can actually feel your lovers cum spurting deep inside you, you don't get that wearing a waterproof!

My hubby also loves it when I come home with my panties soaked through with another mans cum - it drives him wild.

xxHelen

Bareback is best
Old 04-25-2010, 09:34 AM

Default Bareback is best

I am allegic to latex and find it to be a total distraction. I only want it bareback!!!

I love this
Old 04-25-2010, 11:17 PM

Default I love this

I love it, I started this post to find people who love bareback as much as I do. Ladies keep going bare and if your near NC, send me an email. I would love to hear stories if you want to share. I write stories of my encounters of love reading them.

Love
L

bareback
Old 04-27-2010, 06:50 PM

Default bareback

i ve been married for a while now and i only ever go bareback with my hubby .the feeling is just to good without the condom. I am a black cock virgin but am looking to try it once cause ive always been curious of how it would feel to have a big black cock sliding in and out of my pussy ,my hubby has come around to the idea of letting me do this for a once of unless i get addicted without him knowing. i want this experience bareback cause i want to let him cum inside me . and i want to see my pussy juice all over that cock.

bareback is great!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:34 PM

Default bareback is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock451 View Post
I am new to the site and I now realize how much women and their husbands love to go bare. I love bareback and its the only way to fuck a wf. I am careful and test often but I cant resist exploding into white pussy. I dont swing often but even the white women i meet in everday life dont want a condom on their black cock. Ladies I wanna hear your bareback thoughts I love to read them its such a turn on for me.
I love to be taken by a big black bare cock, and to feel that warm cum flood my pussy. I also love the taste of a man, and never hesitate to welcome him into my mouth after he's fucked me to his satisfaction.

Bareback only
Old 04-29-2010, 12:00 AM

Default Bareback only

Since it will be my first and mayble only time with a black guy, I want to experience bareback only. I want to feel the hot sperm explosion.
Beth

i love bareback
Old 04-29-2010, 01:25 AM

Default i love bareback

I always enjoy bareback sex.....

Last edited by michiganwife; 08-27-2011 at 08:47 PM..

Just more erotic for me
Old 04-29-2010, 03:53 PM

Default Just more erotic for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock451 View Post
I am new to the site and I now realize how much women and their husbands love to go bare. I love bareback and its the only way to fuck a wf. I am careful and test often but I cant resist exploding into white pussy. I dont swing often but even the white women i meet in everday life dont want a condom on their black cock. Ladies I wanna hear your bareback thoughts I love to read them its such a turn on for me.
It is just more erotic for me to take a black man bareback, luv the feeling of a hot black cock going in me. I am passed menopause, so don't need to worry about getting pregnant and only do it with married, military, or ones with proof of no stds. I guess probably a lot of it is the taboo of being a married white woman and letting a black man cum in me, especially if my husband is right there seeing it happen. Also my husband only has 5 inches and I can't even feel him cumming in me but if a long dicked black bull has the head of it pushed up against the back of my cervix when he shoots off in me, it makes me orgasm over and over again. There is no feeling like it as far as I am concerned. I also like to lay with my legs spread after the bull has came in me so hubby can see it running out of me. He goes down and licks the fresh warm cum over my sensitive clit and that drives me over the edge again.