Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bareback Only
Old 07-28-2016, 03:19 AM

Default Bareback Only

I like things erotic, and sexy. I love when black men cum inside me. I love it

Bareback
Old 07-28-2016, 01:19 PM

Default Bareback

Bareback only for me! If I wanted rubber in my pussy I'd use a dildo....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
I love bareback-screenshot_2015-08-05-06-19-57-1-2.jpg   I love bareback-screenshot_2015-08-05-06-19-47-1-1-1.jpg   I love bareback-screenshot_2015-08-21-13-42-32-1-1.jpg  

Old 07-29-2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
Bareback only for me! If I wanted rubber in my pussy I'd use a dildo....Becky
Beautiful breeding examples.

Bare back
Old 08-05-2016, 01:23 AM

Default Bare back

I have to be very careful because im not on the pill , and really plan my days with my husband , we always fuck bareback ,been married 10 years ,and mutually decided to have fun together ,to spice up our sex life for his birthday we went to a gentlemans club in Sochi Russia , chose a very sexy girl and had an unbelievable experience together , my hubby wore a condom , and it just didnt feel the same i know he hated not being able to be free , so he took it off to fuck me and finish off ,

We were both curious of having a black guy join us for a threesome and joined several dating sites , , it was exciting finally meeting a guy on skype while we played together and he masturbated a real turn on seeing his black cock explode while we fucked , we agreed to meet up and mutally agreed to be safe we both work overseas and travel a fair bit with work so have been tested for work visas, the guy also felt more comfortable wearing a condom . when he took his pants off and his black cock sprung out , i just had to have it in my mouth , his cock was wider than long with a really lovely smooth head , i sucked his cock while my hubby licked me and filmed us , my hubby was really excited and turned on watching this stranger explore me ,my husband fucked me bareback while the guy filmed us he pulled out and came over my tongue the guy put on a condom we were all so excited it didnt really matter fucking on the sofa then on the bed , we got through several condoms , then after a break we ended back on the sofa we slowed it all down the guy wanted to tease me and took his condom off and rubbed his cock over my clit it felt so so good , then while thrusting ,his cock slipped into me , before we knew it he was deep inside me , we all got carried away my hubby told me later what a turn on watching this black guy slide his cock into me , i wanted him to cum in me and it was a real turn on to feel him off load in me , then my hubby finished me off , i took the morning after pill but was very nervous afterwards and had a test i, guess you need to know each other really well , its something we would definitely want to try again bareback all the way as long as you are all honest with each other , next time i want to be really filled up with cream

Old 08-19-2016, 02:21 AM

I love the feel of a man's hot cumm shooting deep inside of me. I literally can't get enough of it. The more I play around, the more I want to play around.

I love bareback fucking black men.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:55 AM

Default I love bareback fucking black men.

I hate rubbers and always fuck clean sexy black cocks and love them cumming in my pussy .love fucking 3 or 4 black men and having them all cum in me and in my mouth at the same time its the only way to fuck .my husband always fucks me last .Am a very happy and horny wife.

Last edited by wifefor2blkcocks; 06-25-2021 at 11:08 PM..

Old 08-25-2017, 03:31 AM

you know what we white women want & need and yes bareback is the only way to go. Love the warmth of a bbc shooting his seed deep inside me. Breed me baby. N

Bareback
Old 08-27-2017, 06:49 AM

Default Bareback

I love also bareback, feeling that hot seed inside me is so good....

Love Bareback
Old 08-27-2017, 04:44 PM

Default Love Bareback

Being able to go bareback, especially with someone's wife or gf, nothing better.

Old 08-28-2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock451 View Post
I am new to the site and I now realize how much women and their husbands love to go bare. I love bareback and its the only way to fuck a wf. I am careful and test often but I cant resist exploding into white pussy. I dont swing often but even the white women i meet in everday life dont want a condom on their black cock. Ladies I wanna hear your bareback thoughts I love to read them its such a turn on for me.
MY FIRST WIFE MADE ME TAKE HER BLACK BULLS COCK UP MY ASS SHE WANTED TO SEE HIM FUCK ME I GOT VERY USE TO THAT NOW i LOVE TO BE FUCKED BY ANY BULLS COCK I CAN'T HELP IT AM ADDICTED JUST AS MUCH AS ALL WHITE WOMEN ARE