Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I love bareback
Old 04-02-2010, 09:47 AM

Default I love bareback

I am new to the site and I now realize how much women and their husbands love to go bare. I love bareback and its the only way to fuck a wf. I am careful and test often but I cant resist exploding into white pussy. I dont swing often but even the white women i meet in everday life dont want a condom on their black cock. Ladies I wanna hear your bareback thoughts I love to read them its such a turn on for me.

Old 04-02-2010, 01:05 PM

I think you will find that many white girls prefer bareback especially with Blacks. Sure the majority are on the pill etc but trust me the thrill is still there. It is quite easy to still pretend that you are not protected. Obviously most white girls secretly love the idea of being cross bred even if they know it won't happen

Old 04-02-2010, 03:46 PM

I want your BBC in all of my holes, barebacking me & filing them all with your precious seed!

Want your creamy cum
Old 04-02-2010, 06:01 PM

Default Want your creamy cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock451 View Post
I am new to the site and I now realize how much women and their husbands love to go bare. I love bareback and its the only way to fuck a wf. I am careful and test often but I cant resist exploding into white pussy. I dont swing often but even the white women i meet in everday life dont want a condom on their black cock. Ladies I wanna hear your bareback thoughts I love to read them its such a turn on for me.
I"d love your tasty creamy cum between my red lips & deep in my wet pussy. Flood me with your hot creamy cum!!!

Old 04-02-2010, 06:02 PM

I wont have it any other way if its black its bareback, i need to feel the closeness and the warmth of my lovers black cocks and I need black cum in me always!! the only condom in me is when my white husband fucks me after my black lovers!!! i hate white cocks

so nice
Old 04-02-2010, 09:27 PM

Default so nice

You ladies are the reason I love white women, thanks for the comments and I would give each one of you an incredible time and let you have my body as much as want yours.
gpiboodywatcher2 on yahoo I would love to chat with all of you.

Bareback is the only way!
Old 04-04-2010, 04:45 PM

Default Bareback is the only way!

I love wrapping my horny red lips around a big black cock & taking his big creamy load. Love having my red lips, wet pussy & lily white ass pumped full of bog creamy loads from hot horny hard black guys. My fantasy is being in a group fuck!

nice
Old 04-08-2010, 02:35 AM

Default nice

I love that I almost wanna cum now thinking about it. I showed my girlfriend your post who is white and she agrees. Im not allowed to wear a condom or pull out. Her mom caught us fucking at her house while there for dinner and whe watched. I saw her but she couldnt tell. I love to fuck and feel that white cum slide down my cock.
Attached Thumbnails
I love bareback-spread.jpg  

Guess What
Old 04-08-2010, 02:35 PM

Default Guess What

Mom probably is waiting for the opportunity to pounce on you when her daughter is not around. You should "stop by" sometime when the daughter is away and see what happens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock451 View Post
I love that I almost wanna cum now thinking about it. I showed my girlfriend your post who is white and she agrees. Im not allowed to wear a condom or pull out. Her mom caught us fucking at her house while there for dinner and whe watched. I saw her but she couldnt tell. I love to fuck and feel that white cum slide down my cock.

your right
Old 04-11-2010, 02:53 AM

Default your right

Maybe I should stop by and hang out with mom, she always tells me I look nice and she looks incredible compared to hubby. IDK, i love older women but her daughter fucks me so well and loves to feel my seed everytime. I may just show up with some reasling and relax with her soon. Ill keep you posted.