Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-06-2010, 05:02 PM

Courtney it takes more than having a black boyfriend to make you a true BBC slut.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:30 AM

BBC made a slut outta me!!!

Old 04-14-2012, 06:00 AM

My pretty wife has always been a slut and really enjoyed her sexuality from her very first experience. Her new black master has taken it to a level neither of us expected. Our lives are without a doubt forever changed. What an exciting ride it is for both of us! (Mostly her of course)

Old 04-14-2012, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_girl View Post
Last night I had the most intense sex with my boyfriend, as I told him how much I love him fucking me and how I want to be his slut all the time. I am happiest when his big black cock is in me, and he loves to fuck me all the time. Last night things changed, and as he was fucking me hard with his hand around my neck I promised to be his sex toy and do exactly as he says 24/7. It just drives me crazy thinking about it, I just love getting fucked by him and feeling his cum deep inside me. I hope one day he takes me off the pill and gets me knocked up with his baby.
Am I crazy?

You're not crazy! madly in love with just a little white slut who wants a child from his friend ....
Rooting for you to succeed ..
Baby will be very nice!!!!!!

Old 05-03-2012, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veridicta View Post
my wife has a bbc pimp. And he tells her who she can fuck and when and how. And she loves being totally controlled by him. He tells her how to dress and how to act when they're together. She is totally owned and totally happy.
you are a whimp, thats why

Old 08-29-2012, 04:07 AM

Do you enjoy your wife's black Master owning her and deciding when his will put a black baby in your wife, even if you don't like it?

Old 08-29-2012, 04:09 AM

Do you enjoy knowing your wife is a black man's cumdump and fucktoy, and his property also?

Old 08-29-2012, 04:30 PM

I enjoy all of that probably more than I should. It is what brought me here in the first place. I have always enjoyed my wife fucking other men. I want her to enjoy being a beautiful, sexual woman. Her becoming a black man's sex slave was unexpected but a huge turn on. Also, she says seeing him with his son and knowing the love he has for him makes her feel great about what she is doing. Like it is all worth it. She also really loves all the attention and getting passed around...

It makes me hard to write about it.

White slut for hard blacks
Old 06-12-2013, 07:57 PM

Default White slut for hard blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by veridicta View Post
my wife has a bbc pimp. And he tells her who she can fuck and when and how. And she loves being totally controlled by him. He tells her how to dress and how to act when they're together. She is totally owned and totally happy.
I would love to be sexually used like that!!!!!

good times
Old 07-07-2013, 12:52 AM

Default good times

I remember when I divorced my ex white husband after he cheated on me. After a couple of months I moved on and started dating my black co-worker. After tasting his huge BBC I was so hooked on him. I was his slut and he literally owned me, even to the point of pimping me out to a couple of his friends. Nothing hotter than to be a BBC's white slut.