Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My first black pussy
Old 03-04-2019, 10:23 AM

Default My first black pussy

This happen in 1981 i was 22y old and married , homealone for the weekend and did not realise my wife ask our black maid (38y) to stay in for the weekend
So friday evening i was fucking my wife's one friend and the maid caught us i saw her standing at the bedroom door shaking her head and hoding her hand over her mouth and then walk out , next morning at about 05h00 the maid woke me up with coffee and she was naked i was shocked and ask her what the hell is she doing she smile and said u see u like cheating on ur wife so now u are going to cheat on her again by fucking me . I told her she is crazy i dont want or like sex with black woman she just smile at me pull the sheet of me grab my hard cock and said i had no choice because she and her friends will tell my wife that i fuck other woman when she is not home then she suck my cock i tried to stop her but could not i was to horny she got ontop of my hard cock and ride me with passion she cum 2 times then i cum in her pussy it was so heavenly she got of me clean my cock and said now u have fucked a black pussy and u r going to fuck it again and u r going to like it and love it . She fucked me 3 times that day and next morning (sunday) i was waiting nake for her and i fucked her like i never fuck before when we were finish she kissed me and said now u like and love black pussy for ever and i did and after 36years i still love to fuck black pussy

Old 03-09-2019, 05:06 AM

Yummy😛 - lucky you

Old 03-12-2019, 11:59 AM

I had beenmarried ten years when I went to a black hooker. She opened her door, lifted up her tits and asked if i liked what I was seeing. She let me go down on her and it made her orgasm. Then she gave me a wonderful fuck. MMM...all for £7( in 1974)

It is a great memory
Old 03-12-2019, 03:41 PM

Default It is a great memory

I was 19 when I had my first black pussy. Phyllis was 17 and through a white girl, a friend of both of us she was told that I had said that I thought that she was very pretty, and she was. The time frame was the late 1960's, we were all at a party when Phyllis said that Mary-our mutual friend had told her that I said she is pretty. I confessed that I thought that and had said that to Mary.

Feeling bold, I asked her to go out with me to a movie and surprisingly she agreed. By then I had my shared with my best friend apartment. Without too much effort, her panties under her dress came off and when I buried my face in her pink, wet pussy lips, we both got her dress off and I was working my thick white boy cock into her very tight pussy shortly after that.

On more than one occasion she said that if her daddy ever found out that she was fucking a white boy, that he would surely whup her ass with his belt. I know that I spanked her little ass several times and it always made her hot.

She eventually graduated and went off to college, it was the last I ever saw of her. GTR

Last edited by gatorrdw; 03-14-2019 at 01:50 PM..

first black pussy to now
Old 03-15-2019, 12:01 PM

Default first black pussy to now

yes and fro that time in 1981 till now 38years later i still love to fuck black pussy when i can
as they say ones a white man go black he never go back , that is very true . as im a real black pussy slave

Old 06-15-2021, 06:29 AM

Nice to see the black pussy getting some love on this site. It seems it’s mostly black guys white women. Not the other way around.

Old 06-16-2021, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugapuddin View Post
Nice to see the black pussy getting some love on this site. It seems it’s mostly black guys white women. Not the other way around.
Black pussy is the finest.

Old 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugapuddin View Post
I totally adore Black women. So sexy and hot!