Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

From my wife's journal-Marsha and her twin brother Marcus
Old 01-30-2020, 05:33 AM

Default From my wife's journal-Marsha and her twin brother Marcus

Went to the mall this morning.

Left our son with my mom for the rest of the weekend.

GTR was doing something with the work car.

I was trying on some dresses and someone smacked my ass and at the same time said that I looked hot in that dress.

I wheeled around and it was Marsha. She is a black girl (woman now) that I graduated high school with. Shortly after we graduated her family moved an hour or so away.

We talked for a minute or two and Marsha suggested that we should go for lunch. So we both dress shopped, bought some and continued to chat.

During lunch Marsha told me that she and her twin brother both were attending Lincoln University, and that her brother is on the football team and she is going to the game this afternoon and asked if I would go to the game with her.

I told her that I would have to call my brother and let him know that I would be home much later that I had originally planned.

Marsha said so you are still living with your brother.

I said yes how do you know that.

Marsha said oh, I know that your husband is in jail and will be for several years.

Yes thats true but how do you know that? (I've been using that cover story for at least 2 years now)

Phillip, now I want the truth girl, did you fuck Phillip because your husband is in jail?

Well yeah, I did.

You know that he and Marcus are best friends, and he told Marcus all about how bad you wanted it. Marcus didn't want to believe it, but Phillip swore that he had you several times this summer.

Well he's telling the truth. I was tired of not getting any.

I excused myself and went and called GTR and told him I was going to the football game and that I would be home late. Little did I know just how late it was going to be.

We went to the game and her brother Marcus is a star stud running back. His team won the game and I went with Marsha back to the house their dad leased for them.

We both showered and put on a new dress each because she said come on girl we're going to a victory party. Marcus will be there and he will be disappointed if I don't bring you along.

The party was at an off-campus house and by the time we get there it is going full blast.

Plenty of drinking and some are smoking weed. We weren't there two minutes and run straight into Marcus. He literally puts his hands under my ass cheeks and lifts me up and kisses me full on the lips.

Marcus is over 6 feet tall now and about 190 lbs of pure muscle.

I'm sure that in less than 10 minutes Marcus and I were in a bedroom with the door locked and helping each other out of our clothes.

When Marcus saw that I wasn't wearing panties he said "You came here hoping to get fucked, didn't you?"

"Maybe"

"So are you going to give me what I was hoping for?"

As Marcus pulled his boxers off I saw that he is nicely hung and he replied "Why don't we find out."

He had me lay back on the bed and started kissing my little susie until I got off and then it was my turn to suck on his big cock. Then he picked me up and had me face him and slide myself down on his big black cock until be was fully inside me.

I had my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. He sat down on the bed , and I put my feet on the bed and slid up and down on his hard cock for several minutes. We were kissing each time I bottomed out on his cock.

He was pinching my nipples and strumming my clit and it didn't take me very long to have a big, intense orgasm. As I laid down on his chest catching my breath, he rolled me onto my back and it was his turn to fuck me.

His cock was the first that I've ever encountered that curved up and he is a lot thicker at the base with a decent size head and as hard as a stone. That curve in his cock gave me an entire new sensation that I enjoyed in several different positions.

Talk about a guy with staying power. Marcus really nailed me for quite some time, I have no idea how often I came as he continued to fuck me right thru one orgasm after another .

The sweat was dripping off of both of us when he finally stopped and asked me if it was all right for him to cum inside me.

All I said was ...Always.

He pushed my legs back and hovered above me as he pounded me for 2-3 minutes until as I was cumming again I felt him spurting again and again, he was as deep as he could be and the intensity of his cumming, was indescribable.

He lowered himself down onto his elbows with his cock still fully embedded inside me. He wasn't as hard but still semi-hard as we began to kiss and he played with my breasts as he kissed and nuzzled my neck as I began to feel him get very hard again.

We had a very leisurely fuck that went on and on until he said that he was ready to cum again and I wrapped my legs around him and told him to give it to me as I felt him flood me again.

It was an odd thing for Marcus to say but I guess that it was actually a compliment when he said that Phillip had told him that I am a great fuck. I rocked my hips on his cock and said I guess I should say thanks, and we both laughed.

We went into the adjoining master bathroom and showered and as we dressed I told him to go back to the party because I was going to fix my hair and makeup and let the flushed look of having just been fucked skin color around my neck and chest return to a more normal color before i went back to the party.

I'm fairly certain that Marcus should not have introduced me to so many of his team mates. I did make out (kiss) several of them and each one that I kissed got a wet finger as they slipped their hand up under my dress as they were kissing me and tried unsuccessfully to get me to accompany them to one of the bedrooms.

I don't know how often I went to the bathroom to wipe up Marcus draining out of me.

I whispered in each one of their ears maybe next time. I can tell that I'm in a black cock mood again and Marcus probably won't be the only Lincoln University athlete to get some of this girls young, white, married pussy.

All evening I was feeling like a kid in a candy store with a pocket full of money. The place was full of healthy, attractive, athletic, young, black men, and a number of them had already indicated that they wanted to get their cock into some white pussy.

Around 3 am we went back to Marsha and Marcus's apartment, and I called GTR and told him that I was going to get some sleep at Marsha's and I would see him sometime in the morning.

Ten minutes later Marcus was fucking me again. I did get some sleep before I left at about 10 o'clock this morning.

Marsha gave me a little razzing about being so loud.

"Sounded like my brother layed his big cock to you several times last night ."

"Three times here and twice at the party if you really want to know."

"That's how often I thought I heard you two last night." "I have to ask did he use rubbers or are you no the pill?"

"No and no, I don't want to take the pill and I can't stand rubbers."

"What are you going to do if he knocked your ass up?"

"Have a baby, I guess and don't worry about it, I won't come after him about it."

About that moment Marcus came in the kitchen and came over to me "Do you really have to go now."

"Oh, yeah, I should have been home hours ago."

I left then after a prolonged kiss from Marcus and a big hug from Marsha. That's all that I remember from earlier today.

I told GTR all about my day and night as he enjoyed his favorite well-fucked pussy.

I'm going to the game next Saturday. It will be interesting to see if I have the opportunity to enjoy any of the other football players on the team.
Attached Thumbnails
From my wife's journal-Marsha and her twin brother Marcus-marcus.jpg  

Tags
big black cock, hot white wife, married slut