Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife and BBC's
Old 01-16-2022, 12:26 PM

Default My wife and BBC's

My wife, Anni, now 23, first black cock was 3 days after our wedding, then 21. We were travelling through a small town to our honeymoon destination. She was only wearing a long T-shirt with no panties or bra. The way she sit in the car you could see her pussy and if she moves she sides of her tits. We stopped to fill up with fuel and there was only one black guy attending and no other customers. As he was approaching she covered up and I asked her to let the poor lonely guy see her pussy, knowing she wont do it. I asked him to clean the windscreen and I saw on his shocked face he saw something. As i turned to my young wife I saw she let her left boob hanging out, clear for him to see. He looked at me and I show him it is fine to look. She asked me if I enjoy this and I said I loved it and was always dreaming about it. She lift her right leg slowly and now her pussy was in full display to him. She is very athletic build, blond, tanned, nice handful pair of boobs and a very tight clean shaven pussy. He looked and smiled and keep looking while cleaning the windscreen for more than 5 minutes. When he was done at last he came to my side for the money but she said he must get it from her side. She asked me how far she can go and I said to her there are no limits. She smiled and said it is also a long life dream of hers to be fucked by blacks as she was raised very conservative. As he reached her side and he hold out his hand, she took his hand and place it on her left boob. He pulled away and I said it is OK. you may touch her. She took of her T-shirt and was now totally naked. He moved his other hand to her pussy and slipped in 2 fingers right away.
She moaned and cum within seconds. She asked if he wants to fuck her and now I was shocked but so horny. He said we must go around the building as tt is lunchtime and there is no one coming soon. We drove round the building and I gave her a condom but she said no she wants to feel him inside her. We got there before him and she opened the vehicle door. let her legs hang down and open it wide. He came around the corner and as he saw this beautiful pussy he dropped his pants and produced a massive black cock. He went straight to her and forced this massive cock into her very tight pussy. She moaned a lot but he just forced it in and fucked her very hard. In a short while she came 2 times and I could see he is about to explode when he suddenly pulled out of her pussy and stuffed his massive cock into her mouth. He produced so much cum it even came out of her nose. He took his cellphone and took several pictures of her naked body and cum filled face and said he is going to show it to his brothers and friends. He asked us to visit again on our way back as he wants to fuck her again and he is sure his 2 brothers and some friends want her as well. She looked at me, touched my very, very hard erection and said it is a date in 2 weeks Friday. This is the first of a lot of interracial fucking for my wife. I would like to share more if interested.

Love it
Old 01-16-2022, 09:19 PM

Default Love it

I think it's so sexy to watch a BBC sliding in to her pussy. Just to hear her moaning with every stroke.. just beautiful
Attached Thumbnails
My wife and BBC's-2021-09-04-10-54-13.jpg   My wife and BBC's-2021-06-05-15-07-20.jpg   My wife and BBC's-2021-06-05-15-11-30.jpg   My wife and BBC's-2021-06-05-15-23-18-2.jpg  

Old 01-16-2022, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosie8 View Post
My wife, Anni, now 23, first black cock was 3 days after our wedding, then 21. We were travelling through a small town to our honeymoon destination. She was only wearing a long T-shirt with no panties or bra. The way she sit in the car you could see her pussy and if she moves she sides of her tits. We stopped to fill up with fuel and there was only one black guy attending and no other customers. As he was approaching she covered up and I asked her to let the poor lonely guy see her pussy, knowing she wont do it. I asked him to clean the windscreen and I saw on his shocked face he saw something. As i turned to my young wife I saw she let her left boob hanging out, clear for him to see. He looked at me and I show him it is fine to look. She asked me if I enjoy this and I said I loved it and was always dreaming about it. She lift her right leg slowly and now her pussy was in full display to him. She is very athletic build, blond, tanned, nice handful pair of boobs and a very tight clean shaven pussy. He looked and smiled and keep looking while cleaning the windscreen for more than 5 minutes. When he was done at last he came to my side for the money but she said he must get it from her side. She asked me how far she can go and I said to her there are no limits. She smiled and said it is also a long life dream of hers to be fucked by blacks as she was raised very conservative. As he reached her side and he hold out his hand, she took his hand and place it on her left boob. He pulled away and I said it is OK. you may touch her. She took of her T-shirt and was now totally naked. He moved his other hand to her pussy and slipped in 2 fingers right away.
She moaned and cum within seconds. She asked if he wants to fuck her and now I was shocked but so horny. He said we must go around the building as tt is lunchtime and there is no one coming soon. We drove round the building and I gave her a condom but she said no she wants to feel him inside her. We got there before him and she opened the vehicle door. let her legs hang down and open it wide. He came around the corner and as he saw this beautiful pussy he dropped his pants and produced a massive black cock. He went straight to her and forced this massive cock into her very tight pussy. She moaned a lot but he just forced it in and fucked her very hard. In a short while she came 2 times and I could see he is about to explode when he suddenly pulled out of her pussy and stuffed his massive cock into her mouth. He produced so much cum it even came out of her nose. He took his cellphone and took several pictures of her naked body and cum filled face and said he is going to show it to his brothers and friends. He asked us to visit again on our way back as he wants to fuck her again and he is sure his 2 brothers and some friends want her as well. She looked at me, touched my very, very hard erection and said it is a date in 2 weeks Friday. This is the first of a lot of interracial fucking for my wife. I would like to share more if interested.

That was so hot and made me so hard. Please continue

Old 01-17-2022, 01:12 PM

Wink

Like the store

Old 01-17-2022, 01:31 PM

Quote:

Great story. In the US we don't have guys pumping gas anymore . I do remember hearing stories from the old timers I knew, about white women coming to get gas and they'd complain about something being wrong with the car. And could he please take a look at it. And her husband would be so upset if she had to pay for any car repairs. And was there another way she could pay him. He'd smile have her bring the car in the garage. Maybe make some minor repairs and get his payment from her.

Old 01-17-2022, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Great story. In the US we don't have guys pumping gas anymore . I do remember hearing stories from the old timers I knew, about white women coming to get gas and they'd complain about something being wrong with the car. And could he please take a look at it. And her husband would be so upset if she had to pay for any car repairs. And was there another way she could pay him. He'd smile have her bring the car in the garage. Maybe make some minor repairs and get his payment from her.
It’s called “taking it out in trade”. Minor car repairs, little jobs around the house and I haven’t paid for lawn service in years. Not with money anyway….Becky

My Wife And BBC'c
Old 03-06-2022, 10:40 PM

Default My Wife And BBC'c

Man, those were rightiously hot, I wish I could write like that.

Old 03-13-2022, 07:55 PM

Becky, you're the best. We liked your story of your business gig for guys who want to see a hot white gal like you take BBC..

Old 06-30-2022, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Please, continue with this!

Honeymoon
Old 03-31-2023, 10:16 PM

Default Honeymoon

Seeing my wifecwith 4 black men the second night of our honeymoon changed our lives

Tags
bbc curious slut, horny wife