Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sent to my bulls for the weekend 😁
Old 03-08-2022, 01:58 PM

Default Sent to my bulls for the weekend 😁

My bull from Florida use to come fuck me at least once a month. He would come on business and I'd drop whatever I was doing to take his cock. Even if I was at work I'd go suck him off in his car I took it every chance I could get and filmed it for my hubby. My bulls been busy with work and can't get away so my hubby surprised me with plane tickets for the weekend and told my bull to take good care of me and send me back full. The deal was I was to record every minute of it and to wear panties so he could see how much cum I took. I was Soo excited I was dropping off the plane. I was wearing a shirt skirt and no panties ready. When he picked me up I didn't waste anytime.. I sucked him off and made him pullover so I could make him cum. When we got to his house he had 4 friends waiting watching videos my bull made for hubby. They were rock hard stroking there cocks so I got to work. One by one I sucked them off while they fucked me from behind and took turns cumming in my pussy. More coming soon if you like where it's going 😉

Old 03-09-2022, 02:32 AM

Linda's husband dropped her off at my apartment Friday evening. The only request he asked was to record what happens during her visit and that I had to cum in her or on her and to call him when I was done.
Friday evening I left my door unlocked and texted her earlier that I'd be waiting in the bedroom. I was waiting by the bed with my cock in my hand and a pillow at my feet. She got to the bedroom door and started walking in. I stopped her.
"Take off your clothes, you won't need them in here". I walked over took the video cam from her bag and video taped her undressing for me. "He wants to see everything that happens right?" I took video up and down her body as she got naked. " This is your wife getting ready for me Tom. She's a sexy woman and she's all mine until I call you"
Put down the camera. Guided Linda to the pillow on the floor. I didn't have to say anything. She knew what to do. She dropped to her knees on the pillow, put her hands behind her back and looked up at me. 10 minutes in my apartment and Linda had a mouthful of big black cock. "Get the camera". She got up and gave it to me so I could put it on a chair right next to her mouth and face. A perfect angle for Tom to watch his wife being my cock sucking white whore. Linda got into the role too. Looked at camera when she was licking and kissing my cock. Even smiled and said "your wife loves this big black cock". That surprised me coming from how shy and reserved she'd been in the past. This was the first time Tom wasn't there to watch or videotape us. That was the start of a long night and early morning of fun. More to cum

Old 03-11-2022, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsDeepBrutha View Post
Linda's husband dropped her off at my apartment Friday evening. The only request he asked was to record what happens during her visit and that I had to cum in her or on her and to call him when I was done.
Friday evening I left my door unlocked and texted her earlier that I'd be waiting in the bedroom. I was waiting by the bed with my cock in my hand and a pillow at my feet. She got to the bedroom door and started walking in. I stopped her.
"Take off your clothes, you won't need them in here". I walked over took the video cam from her bag and video taped her undressing for me. "He wants to see everything that happens right?" I took video up and down her body as she got naked. " This is your wife getting ready for me Tom. She's a sexy woman and she's all mine until I call you"
Put down the camera. Guided Linda to the pillow on the floor. I didn't have to say anything. She knew what to do. She dropped to her knees on the pillow, put her hands behind her back and looked up at me. 10 minutes in my apartment and Linda had a mouthful of big black cock. "Get the camera". She got up and gave it to me so I could put it on a chair right next to her mouth and face. A perfect angle for Tom to watch his wife being my cock sucking white whore. Linda got into the role too. Looked at camera when she was licking and kissing my cock. Even smiled and said "your wife loves this big black cock". That surprised me coming from how shy and reserved she'd been in the past. This was the first time Tom wasn't there to watch or videotape us. That was the start of a long night and early morning of fun. More to cum
I called my hubby while I was getting gangbanged so he could hear me screaming

Old 03-12-2022, 02:12 PM

Sounds like you two or should I say three had a great weekend.

Love fucking a white women while her husband is on the phone so he can hear his wife get good and fucked. Upload a video to him as well so he can see his slut wife getting used like a whore.

Old 03-13-2022, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsDeepBrutha View Post
Fabulous. Please continue.

Old 05-31-2022, 11:41 PM

Iron Mike We would love to be used by you !!!

Old 10-30-2022, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myabbcslut View Post
My bull from Florida use to come fuck me at least once a month. He would come on business and I'd drop whatever I was doing to take his cock. Even if I was at work I'd go suck him off in his car I took it every chance I could get and filmed it for my hubby. My bulls been busy with work and can't get away so my hubby surprised me with plane tickets for the weekend and told my bull to take good care of me and send me back full. The deal was I was to record every minute of it and to wear panties so he could see how much cum I took. I was Soo excited I was dropping off the plane. I was wearing a shirt skirt and no panties ready. When he picked me up I didn't waste anytime.. I sucked him off and made him pullover so I could make him cum. When we got to his house he had 4 friends waiting watching videos my bull made for hubby. They were rock hard stroking there cocks so I got to work. One by one I sucked them off while they fucked me from behind and took turns cumming in my pussy. More coming soon if you like where it's going 😉
We live in Florida. We BOTH want this for Carmen

Old 11-01-2022, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMark View Post
We live in Florida. We BOTH want this for Carmen
She'sbeen going there at least once a month, this time for her bday he's got 10 bulls for her
Attached Thumbnails
Sent to my bulls for the weekend 😁-img_20221027_023953_893.jpg