Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Big weekend on tap
Old 06-22-2010, 10:20 PM

Default Big weekend on tap

A gang approached her pimp. A Mr. Big is coming in from the West Coast and they want to impress him and she has been bought for the weekend as his private whore. Six inch red heels with the words slut on the side have been delivered along with a tight very short black dress with a plunging neckline. Nothing will be left to the imagination and she is not to wear panties and a bra is out of the question. She will be picked up Friday at 9pm and I can expect her back sometime Sunday. She is out of her mind horny and excited about this and I can barely control her. It is all she is talking about. She has the video camera charged and she promised me some videos so hopefully we can all see her in action.

Last edited by veridicta; 06-23-2010 at 05:29 PM..

pimped
Old 06-23-2010, 08:17 PM

Default pimped

my wife workws in hotel one her lovers is her boss the manager he loves setting her up with other men staying there , as he loves her after they finished no money changes hands but she often returns home some bit later when this occurs and just smiles and says "pimped to night sorry im late "

Old 06-23-2010, 08:22 PM

My wife is very conservative in her work and other life. And yet, come the weekend, she is always in some sleezy bar, dressed like a whore, sitting on some young guy's lap, making out with him, getting felt up in public, before being taken back to a fuck motel. In doing this she met some gang members and they are crazy for her and after they use her to their full desire, they send her out to walk the street with her ass swaying in her high heels. She loves the feeling of being used and being owned. Whoever hits on her she takes back to the guy pimping her and he makes sure she is safe. She has some control because she can always say no. Usually however she finds that sexy bbc stop for her and she hasn't been disappointed yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Being Pimped-img00011-20091031-1133-1.jpg  

I wanna be pimped out!!!!
Old 06-23-2010, 11:44 PM

Default I wanna be pimped out!!!!

I've dreamed of having a pimp. I fuck alot of black guys while my husband watches, but to be pimped out to a gang and have them pull a train on me gets me so wet!!!!

my wife is a part tim whore
Old 06-24-2010, 03:21 AM

Default my wife is a part tim whore

It all started when my wife and her bf/pimp were in a sleazy bar in a bad part of town and a gang walked in and saw my wife in her short shorts and tube top and six inch heels and she was the only white girl in the place. They spoke to her pimp and he accompanied them to a motel and they went to town on her. She enjoyed it and the leader asked if they could have her the next weekend, They reached a deal and the next weekend she put on her whore clothes and I dropped her off at the bar. She ran into the arms of this 20 yr old thug and started making out with him in front of me. I left her and he took her to a motel and had her all to himself that night. The next day his boys came by and pulled a train on her. Then later in the day after pumping her up with x which makes her crazy horny they turned her out on the street and she started picking up guys and bringing them back to the motel. She called me and i have video of her walking in front of the motel and getting hit on by guys. The best is when they walk up and talk to her and brazenly grab her ass or a tit while talking and she just stands there flirting with them and trying to get them to pay some money for her ass.

They're off
Old 06-25-2010, 06:11 PM

Default They're off

For those of you following the adventures of my wife, her "Mr. Big" who was visiting town and she was pimped off to for the weekend called last night. She then went out and came home with a bag of the skimpiest clothes imaginable. He asked her to take today off from work, but she couldn't so she compromised for a half day. She was home at 1 and changed and came out wearing the tightest Brazillian Jeans with slashes up the side of the legs and her usual very high red heels. Her top was a tiny bikini top that was sheer white and see through. As she was sashaying around the house in this a car horn beeped and it was her date in a convertible. Then she hit me with the bombshell- after he met her last night (but nothing happened other than a kiss) he was so taken with her that he showed her two tickets to Jamaica for 5 pm today. They are off to Jamaica for the weekend and return Sunday evening. The rest of her outfits are mostly short skirts, see thru tops, halter tops, tight short shorts, and heels. She is ready for action! She kissed me goodbye and hopped in the car and waved with her tits bouncing as her and her date for the weekend drove off. She promised some calls or text messages with video if possible.

Jamacian Videos
Old 06-27-2010, 01:31 PM

Default Jamacian Videos

A couple of videos just arrived by email. One shows my wife at a club with a short plunging neckline dress dancing with her new bbc. The second shows her getting plowed at a hotel. She is screaming and moaning in pleasure. The best/worst part is her bbc asking her "who owns your pussy, ho"? And my wife moans "you do". "You gonna fuck only the guys I tell you to fuck."? "Yes". "What about your husband?" "Only if you let me." "Thats a good whore. You my whore right?" "oh yes keep fucking me like that and I'll be your own whore and do only what you want."

Very hot.

Being pimped
Old 06-27-2010, 02:39 PM

Default Being pimped

I won't go into detail but, the only danger in being pimped is, once is not enuf. It's a tremendous thrill and I would encourage any woman who hasn't tried it to do it. For u guys, u might b suprised at ur wives secret desires. A little encouragement goes a long way and it will do wonders for her ego.

Old 06-27-2010, 05:33 PM

How exciting, i want to find a pimp and be turned out this way. I currently am pleasing 3-4 Brothas a week and some weekends more. I especially love the young thugs!

the truth''
Old 06-27-2010, 05:56 PM

Default the truth''

that is respect totaly!

Tags
whore, wife