Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

she's home
Old 06-28-2010, 12:04 AM

Default she's home

She came home and went right to sleep. She is deeply tanned, no tan lines. There are hickeys on her breasts, her neck, and the inside of her thighs. She is wearing an anklet that has the words "black owned" on it. I doubt she will wear it to work Monday. All she has told me is that the guy she was pimped to for the weekend was great, had 10 inches, treated her well, liked to show her off but didn't let any guys get farther than a quick feel and some kissing. She says that they were out late Friday night, but in early Saturday night, and that from about Saturday 11pm through 3am he was insatiable and took her over and over and she loved it.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:20 AM

i would love to be a bad boy with you guys pls let me know at lion3112@hotmail.com

Old 06-28-2010, 01:39 AM

Pleased to hear she had a great time. She has truly found herself and look forward to more pics you can share.

Pics
Old 06-28-2010, 12:35 PM

Default Pics

I will work on the pics tonight. She left for work today and was wearing slacks but I noticed she was wearing her "black owned" anklet. I asked her if she was going to take it off.
"nope- I'm a slut and a whore to black men, so I must wear this" she said. "Plus my man said to be ready for a quickie over lunch before he returns to LA, and I know he will be angry if I don't have it on."

To be continued.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:13 PM

For those of you following my wife's story, you know that her bf pimped her to a gang last weekend who promptly gave her to a Mr. Big who was visiting for the weekend. He took her to Jamaica and pounded her all weekend. Well we learned that her BF charged the gang 1500. Now they want to get that back by having her work in a well known black strip club this weekend. Last night they called her and she ran out at 11 and met them at the club. They introduced her to the manager and said they wanted her to work fri and sat night. The manager asked her for a show. She initially said no. Then the thug she fucks the most asked her if she was his bitch. She said yes. "Then take your fucking top off and shake your tits bitch". You see my wife at work is a high powered executive so she loves being humiliated and submissive, especially to young black thugs. So she did as she was told and when she came home she was crazy wet and dying to be fucked during which she told me what happened. So on Fri and sat night she will be working at the club. Her pimp is charging the gang 500 a night so they told her she must work until she makes a 1000. The club has put up on their sign "married white MILF fri & sat nite. Come get a piece."
She is scared and excited. She loves being submissive and being ordered around and acting like a slut and I love hearing about it. Working as a stripper is just another part of her fantasy she is living out.

Wanna have my young white pussy pimped out!
Old 07-01-2010, 01:02 AM

Default Wanna have my young white pussy pimped out!

I'd love to be pimped out!!!! Any takers????

Old 07-01-2010, 02:15 AM

That wasn't her plan when she started out. she just liked to dress slutty and go out and flirt. That led to her making out with guys in bars, which led to blow jobs in cars which led to being taken to motels and banged. Then she met a very big tall guy who romanced her and while they were fucking he would humiliate her and make her say she was his whore, his bitch, and he owned her pussy. And then one day she was with him and he got her drunk and the next thing she remembers is that she was fucking his friend. The next day she found out she had been pimped out. That led to her introduction to thugs and being taken by gangs who blatantly tried to get her to walk the streets once they were though fucking her. She has done a little of that, mostly with me watching. What she likes is when she walks up to a car and leans in and some 19 year old thug pulls her tits out and negotiates with her and she is begging to suck his cock. She has worked in strip clubs on amateur night, but Friday night will be her first night working and having to make real money.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:57 PM

Wife came home last night with her stripper clothes. High heels, a short tight skirt, no panties but a g-string, and a sheer fishnet tank top. Her big tits are clearly visible. She said this is what she will be wearing both nights in the club. She starts at 9pm but she is leaving work friday and driving to her thug BF house to change and he will take her to the club, watch her work, and take her money. He will probably fuck her before and after as well. She raves about the size of his cock and his stamina. Nothing like watching a 19 year old bbc treating your 40 year old wife as his private slut.

hmmmm
Old 07-02-2010, 01:49 AM

Default hmmmm

i kind of tried out afew months ago and god its so out fo this world so out of world experience and makes you tingle so much just waiting for the guy knowing his paid to have you.

and youhaving to please him but as opposed to doing it out of fear you want to please him makes it so hot.

getting wet recalling the memories when i did.

mwah xx

She's at the strip club
Old 07-03-2010, 02:47 AM

Default She's at the strip club

Well I just got back from the club. She's been working since about 7pm. When I got there she was standing by the bar smoking (which she never does at home) drinking a glass of champagne and was talking to the club manager. He is about 25, the son of the owner. He had one arm around her and they were facing each other. He had his other hand up the front of her fishnet tanktop and as they were talking he was just playing with her tit. Squeezing it, pinching the nipple, slowly bouncing it up and down and she was just smiling and chatting and obviously enjoying all the attention. She indicated she was told she would get off around three and the manager would drive her home.

Tags
whore, wife