Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Pimping your wife
Old 05-18-2012, 03:53 PM

Default Pimping your wife

We found by accident actually, when my wife's black lover was in a pinch needing a stripper/dancer for his friends bachelor party.
How is started -
When the subject was brought up my wife had a lot of questions. I could tell her mind was racing at the thought of pretending to be a stripper/pro at a bachelor party full of all black guys. The thought of it really got her very interested or should I say excited in doing this. She began asking her black lover all kinds of questions like, how many guys will be there? How long will I be there doing this? Can my husband be there? He told her to calm down and relax! Then he said, “If you’re really sincere about doing this for me, trust me and leave the details to me”. Besides, does it really matter how many guys and how long your there to entertain them? After all, it is a bachelor party so they do expect to be entertained for how ever long they want. Then he added his catch line of all catch lines. He said look at it this way! I will tell the guys I hired a pro for the night, YOU! Best of all, you would be getting paid very well for your services how can you beat that?
To make a long story short she did it! When the night was over all the guys took her phone
number hoping to hook up with her privately at a later date. Her choice, your choice and as for you guys, what better way to develop some sort of client list? That'l keep her busy in a safer environment than general street walking etc. You control everything, her bookings, and as we call it, her tip money if you know what I mean.

Give that a try, good luck

Similar situation.....
Old 02-18-2020, 05:33 AM

Default Similar situation.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by veridicta View Post
I drove by the motel the next morning and saw my wife walking slowly down the street still shaking her ass from side to side in an exaggerated manner. I beeped and she walked over and sat in the car. She looked beat. She smelled of liquor and cigarettes.

She said she had been on her feet most of the night and her feet were killing her in the 6 inch heels. Then she smiled and said she had been on her knees a lot as well. But she hadn't made enough for her pimp yet. She then looked over her shoulder and said "uhho".

A really big guy opened her door. "Why ain't you walkin or suckin?"

My wife looked at the guy. "Rick- This is my husband"

Rick looked angry: "I don't give a shit, get to work."

My wife looked at me. "I can handle this" she said. "He is Rick, Jame's partner. He watches me when James sleeps. He used to play football in college."

Rick was big, about 280 pounds, solid as a rock, enormous arm muscles. My wife got out. She walked right up to rick and ran her hand down his large chest. I could see her wedding ring on her finger as she put her hand inside his shirt and stroked his massive chest.

"Chill Rick. You look tense. You want this white ho to wrap her lips around your big cock? That always settles you down baby."

I could see my wife take her other hand and start fumbling with his zipper. The guy smirked at me. "This your husband?"

My wife continued rubbing his chest and trying to take out his cock. "Don't worry about him baby. Lets you and I go spend some private time."

Rick pointed at me: "He let you do this?"

My wife smiled and went up on her toes to kiss Rick. "He lets me do what I want baby. Come get tap some of this white ass you love so much." My wife had her hand down his pants. She motioned for me to drive away. I saw her put her tongue in her pimp’s mouth. They kissed for a minute and then she broke away. "Come on baby. I really need your cock in me. Come get some. You own this pussy. Come take what's yours. Lets go get a drink and get comfortable together and then I'll take care of my man" Rick was smiling and running his finger over my wife’s nipple through her shirt. Her nipple was rock hard and she let out a small moan. She steered her pimp towards the motel and motioned me to drive away.

I started to drive away and watched my wife walk back to the motel with her other pimp her ass shaking from side to side. She truly looked like the whore she had become.

About an hour later she called me to tell me she was ok. Both pimps were sleeping and she was about to go to sleep. "That Rick is like an animal. He's big and in shape and he's not that smart. He just fucks and fucks and wears me out. I came about three times before he shot his load. The only way I can keep him under control is to fuck him. He’s an animal and this is the only way I can control him."

My wife has a masters in business administration. And yet she put herself in a situation where the only way she can control it is to use her body to satisfy some big dumb football player who just fucks and fucks her until she is ready to pass out.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

I her her let out a small laugh. "I'm fine. Just tired. I can quit whenever I want. But this is my fantasy I am living. I love playing the whore. And I am so turned on by these young thugs. and their cocks are just so big."

"What about the guys you pick up? I asked.

"Im in control. James and Rick watch over me. If I don't like the john , I just give them a hand job for 20 and let them play with my tits. If they're clean I will blow them for 50, and if they turn me on i will try and sell them on an hour fuck and suck for a hundred or a hundred and twenty."

"So how many? so far" I asked.

"Oh geeze, about 20 hand jobs, 5 or 6 blow jobs, and one fuck of two college white boys who were scared out of their mind by rick who got them to pay 200 each and waited outside the door." Once I made them a thousand they said I could sleep. I want to get out there early today so I can get them another thousand and then spend the night with James."

James was her main thug pimp. My wife continued: "His cock is so big. You saw it. I just love it. It completely fills me up. I just come and come and come and my pussy just quivers on its own. He really owns it. It responds to him. I love just lying in his arms after he fucks me. I feel so owned. So dominated. And he's a very considerate lover. He calls me names like whore and bitch, but when he fucks me he knows all the right moves to make me come. I've never had a lover like him."

I heard real pleasure in my wife's voice. "I know this is hard for you honey. and I'm sure I will get this whore stuff out of my system. and then we can go back to as it was before. But for now I need to do this. I'm 40 and still have a decent body. All the boys want milfs so I'm in demand. She giggled and I could tell she had been drinking.

"You coming home Sunday night?" I asked.

"Off course sill. I need to be at work Monday."

"And next weekend?'

"Back on the streets with Rick and James. This is what makes me happy for now."

We said goodbye and hung up. For now I had to live with the fact that my wife was becoming a streetwalking whore who had to satisfy every sexual whim of her two young black pimps.

My wife wanted this EXACT situation!! She is white, married (obviously), upper middle class, well paid mortgage executive with a post graduate education......and got herself involved with a real street type Nigger Lover that did pimp her out to friends and family, and strangers in after hours clubs, all of which she LOVED!!

But when he told her he was "going to put her white executive ass on the street working for him", she was more excited than EVER before!! And she was HOT to do this for him too. If he had not landed himself in prison for drugs (he had her using too), its quite likely her life would be VASTLY different from the luxury lifestyle we live now......she WANTED to be a street walking whore for hits guy!!

He's doing 10 years in a MI prison for selling, and she still stays In touch with him, funds his prison account, and sends him nude photos. He is trying to talk her in to visiting him for a conjugal visit (she's scared to go to a prison for that, but definitely wavering, probably will this summer) and he also wants to pimp her to other prisoners for conjugal visits too!! She hasn't been able to tell him NO for anything else, so I expect she will agree to this too.

CW

Whored out....
Old 02-18-2020, 07:26 AM

Default Whored out....

I have some regulars that will come to me when they need money for an assortment of reasons so I’ll let them take me to a club and whore me out. Usually blowjobs, I’ll take the men out to the parking lot and suck them off. Occasionally someone will pay for the pussy which costs more. I’ll suck their cocks till they are hard then I’ll just lift my dress and bend over the hood of my car and let them fuck me. My regulars keep the money and I get to have fun....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Being Pimped-f0d7cc25-8bc9-4f1f-8a74-e473c74bcef2.jpg  

Last edited by florida hubby; 02-18-2020 at 03:24 PM..

Old 02-18-2020, 02:47 PM

Awesome Becky your such a hot whore!

Old 02-18-2020, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyb10 View Post
Awesome Becky your such a hot whore!
Thanks sweetie. I am a whore and I enjoy being one....Becky

Lucky wives♡
Old 02-19-2020, 12:53 PM

Default Lucky wives♡

I love reading your stories. Sounds super hot!

Old 02-19-2020, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyfloridabbcslut View Post
I love reading your stories. Sounds super hot!
Well sweetie I am extremely naughty and most of the things I do are a little too much for most. To me they are just fun and I have lots of fun....Becky

Old 02-19-2020, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
Well sweetie I am extremely naughty and most of the things I do are a little too much for most. To me they are just fun and I have lots of fun....Becky
Well, l l0ove at least try to be as naughty as possible and have been pimped once and absolutely LOVED it.😛

Old 02-20-2020, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
Well, l l0ove at least try to be as naughty as possible and have been pimped once and absolutely LOVED it.😛
I luv it too. I get so wet, hot and bothered when I walk out of the club to the parking lot dressed like a whore with a black man that has just paid for a blowjob or my pussy....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Being Pimped-0b0e2ca5-006b-4a52-88f4-aa92a0adf46a.jpg  

Old 02-23-2020, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I luv it too. I get so wet, hot and bothered when I walk out of the club to the parking lot dressed like a whore with a black man that has just paid for a blowjob or my pussy....Becky
It is so hot to be "given" to a black stranger knowing he has total control over what he wants to do or what he wants you to do. Being a fuck slave to bbc is my thing.

Tags
whore, wife