Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Being Pimped
Old 06-18-2010, 07:06 PM

Default Being Pimped

My 40 y/o slut wife loves the bad boys bbc. She often will go to bars provocatively dressed. Not only does she get the bbc she craves, but usually the guys will try to work her and pimp her out. For several months her BF had her dress in super high heels, tight shorts and a tube top and stand outside the bar and slowly walk back and forth. When she was hit on, she brought the guy to her man who cut the deal. Sometimes it was for an hour, sometimes for a night. A few months ago her bbc brought her to a frat party. She was pounded by most of the basketball team who wrote their numbers on her ass and tits, as well as the words "whore" and "slut". One freshman member of the team took pictures of her pulling a train. He then contacted her a few days later and she started to date him. Most dates where just this 18 year old stud bringing her to his dorm room for the weekend. Eventually he started to pimp her out to his friends. She is now well know among the local college boys as an easy fuck. She loves to go out wearing almost nothing and walk very slowly up and down a street and then go into a bar and see who buys her a drink. I will sometimes come to the bar and just watch as she flirts, sits in guys laps she just met, makes out with them and lets them play with her tits as
she becomes the bar slut. I just can't get enough of watching her be a slut.
Attached Thumbnails
Being Pimped-img00054-20091225-0939.jpg  

Last edited by veridicta; 06-23-2010 at 02:17 AM..

Old 06-18-2010, 10:08 PM

Thumbs up

You are a lucky husband. It sounds like your wife is haveing the time of her life so good for her. My wife Amber is pimped out as well by one of her black masters and we love it. Only she dosent walk up and down the street but her master takes her to a black bar sometimes where there is a small room in the back that she will fuck black men in. A lot of them know her now and have given their friends our phone number and address so she now has even more guys that will come to see her at our house. I even made up a place in our basement where they can go to and be alone. Amber is also pregnant by one of her black masters so most of the guys she sees now loves fucking her. Is your wife on the pill or do the guys she fucks has to wear condoms? My wife was on the pill before...most black men will never wear a condom. Keep up the good work sounds like your wife is a wonderful whore. Oh does she ever get to keep any of the money? My wife isnt allowed to.

David

Old 06-19-2010, 01:49 AM

No she doesn't keep the money. She actually has a high powered professional job which makes her descent into whoring all the more exciting for us. Yes, she does make her johns wear a condom. Her BF also takes her into black bars, or gets a room a motel and has her walk up and down the street in front of the motel. I have video of her leaning into cars and the guys pulling her ample tits out as she tries to get them to pull into the parking lot. She stands there in her tight shorts and high heels with her ass sticking out while some black teenager calls her a whore and grabs her tits while she tells him how much she wants to suck his cock. Its a complete turn on.

She was out last night
Old 06-19-2010, 09:18 PM

Default She was out last night

My wife's bf took her to a club last night. She was wearing a tight black dress with five inch red heels. The top of the dress across her chest was sheer and see through. Her bf had poked a small hole in the right front of the top so her right front nipple poked through. For the whole evening he played with her nipple in public. At some point in the bathroom some woman told my wife her nipple was out and she replied that her man liked it that way and she did whatever her man told her. They sent me some video on her phone of her on his lap with his hand lightly stroking her nipple. It was very hot. Eventually she went back to his apartment where she still is. Either he pounded her all night as he does every now or then or he put her to work. Either way she will return well fucked by bbc.

Old 06-20-2010, 03:19 AM

Pleased to hear that the wife had found that sexy exciting side of herself. She is able to be pleased and please others. She is providing satiisfaction to many. Have you heard from her since your last post? Interested in seeing the clips and pics of your sexy wife.

She's back
Old 06-20-2010, 01:37 PM

Default She's back

She staggered in the door early this morning. Her BF sold her to a group of young thugs for the night. They took their turns with her and they had her at a cheap motel for the rest of the evening. She likes getting herself in situations and then fucking and sucking her way out of it. This has happened before. They got her real high and had her walk the street on the side street to the motel. After they made their money they wanted to get their gang insignia tattooed on her ass. She refused but agreed to get her nipple pierced and they put a small pendant on a silver bar through her nipple. That is supposed to signify she is their property. She blew the tattoo guy for his services. I'm trying to get the pictures downloaded off her phone. There is one video of some young thug fucking her with a big cock and he keeps asking her "your our bitch now right?" and pulling her hair and she is moaning "yes im your bitch im your whore". It is so hot. she is sleeping now. She said there is going to be a meeting to see if the gang can get her from her current pimp. She loves all the attention. If you check under my videos there is one posted of her in a motel room and you can see her fantastic tits in action.

Old 06-20-2010, 02:42 PM

She is very lucky to have a pimp for protection. I have often dreamed of going to the city to find a thug haven and be used mercilessly by a pack of gangstas. The risk of being maimed or killed after they are done with me outweighs my desire however.

A good strong pimp would change all that and add to the thrill actually. To actually make money for the pimp has to be the greatest respect you can show a superior Black man

Old 06-20-2010, 03:24 PM

Her pimp mostly puts her out to guys he knows. She's never felt in danger. Even the gang was kids he knew. Sometimes when the gang pulls a train on her she feels like she's losing control, but only for a bit. They wanted their sign tattooed on her ass but she said no and they respected that.

Old 06-21-2010, 02:16 AM

All you guys are real lucky I wish I had a wife like you guys have. I would really like to find a lady that would do this for me.

Her video is up
Old 06-21-2010, 04:53 PM

Default Her video is up

In the I want to be blacked category- under whore wife.

Her pimp held a meeting with the local gangs who are fighting for her. They have to come to him. They will alternate every weekend from Friday night to Sunday morning. They pick her up at his place (she still loves him best) and must return her to him. They are responsible for her safety. They cannot ask her to tattoo their gang signs on her ass. No anal. If they put her out they have to watch her and be in the room with any customer they don't know. No drugs other than some pot and x which makes her so horny. She must be allowed to call her pimp every few hours. If she's had enough then she is brought back to him. Basically she can't be forced to do anything. In return they get a super horny hot milf who is down for almost anything. who loves to satisfy the young thugs and loves being turned out which is her fantasy come true.

Tags
whore, wife