Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Reverse Interracial
Old 07-07-2010, 03:28 AM

Default Reverse Interracial

I've been lucky enough in my life to have had sex with several black ladies and one mexican lady. They were some of the hottest sexual experiences I ever had and I love remembering the time I spent with them. Thank you Aliha and Phyllis and Patty. Unfortunatley, the vast majority of IR sex that is on the web is BM-WF oriented. If you have any WM-BF stories please post or email them to me on wah-oo.

Old 07-07-2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdtx8 View Post
I've been lucky enough in my life to have had sex with several black ladies and one mexican lady. They were some of the hottest sexual experiences I ever had and I love remembering the time I spent with them. Thank you Aliha and Phyllis and Patty. Unfortunatley, the vast majority of IR sex that is on the web is BM-WF oriented. If you have any WM-BF stories please post or email them to me on wah-oo.
i was married to a black woman ,she was the best fuck of my life.i am white ,she shocked me when i heard that she was the town bike i confronted her and she told me all about her fucking white and black guys.she used to bring them home and i would place their cocks for her in her mouth ,pussy or between her beautiful tits.she couldnt get enough ,big small,thick or thin it didnt matter to her ..

Old 07-07-2010, 05:31 PM

i'am currently involved in an interracial "wife-swap"/foursome,..for the past 2 years with long time friends,my "mistress" is a beautiful ebony queeen in her late thirties.,..active and well built,.(okay a little thick in the hips and thighs).
i've bedded her alone and with her husband,..we've been both lustfilled animals and romantic lovers,..you would think that my ebony angel would have hesitated to go to bed with a white man,..yet she had curiosity and fantasies of her own.

after a little more then 2 years of sexual relations between the four of us ,..i fantasize about cross-breeding each others wife.,..my wife is willing and would love carrying her black "bull's" baby,..and my ebony queen has admitted more than once that she too wouldn't mind having a mixed race love-child,..
sadly the only hold out is her husband,..he'll happily impregnant my white wife,..but doesn't want his own wife having a mixed race child.,.i suppose since he is the only one of us with regular contact with his family he would be embaressed if his wife gave birth to a baby that wasn't his.
still there is a small chance ,..his wife is urging that we make our yearly vacation togeather a breeding sesssion,.no pill or "sponges",..we all just have our fun and let fate take it's course.
speaking ONLY for myself,..i'd love to father my lovers baby ,.and i'd love to see my wife and my lover get what they BOTH desire,..mixed race children,..to be honest i deeply love both women,.as does my black counter-part.,..we enjoy bedding each others wife and hopefully he can be convinced to take it a step farther,..

fucking each others spouse
Old 07-07-2010, 06:45 PM

Default fucking each others spouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ockmick View Post
i'am currently involved in an interracial "wife-swap"/foursome,..for the past 2 years with long time friends,my "mistress" is a beautiful ebony queeen in her late thirties.,..active and well built,.(okay a little thick in the hips and thighs).
i've bedded her alone and with her husband,..we've been both lustfilled animals and romantic lovers,..you would think that my ebony angel would have hesitated to go to bed with a white man,..yet she had curiosity and fantasies of her own.

after a little more then 2 years of sexual relations between the four of us ,..i fantasize about cross-breeding each others wife.,..my wife is willing and would love carrying her black "bull's" baby,..and my ebony queen has admitted more than once that she too wouldn't mind having a mixed race love-child,..
sadly the only hold out is her husband,..he'll happily impregnant my white wife,..but doesn't want his own wife having a mixed race child.,.i suppose since he is the only one of us with regular contact with his family he would be embaressed if his wife gave birth to a baby that wasn't his.
still there is a small chance ,..his wife is urging that we make our yearly vacation togeather a breeding sesssion,.no pill or "sponges",..we all just have our fun and let fate take it's course.
speaking ONLY for myself,..i'd love to father my lovers baby ,.and i'd love to see my wife and my lover get what they BOTH desire,..mixed race children,..to be honest i deeply love both women,.as does my black counter-part.,..we enjoy bedding each others wife and hopefully he can be convinced to take it a step farther,..
i am a white husband with a black. we fucked a wonderful couple ,he black she white we would have sessions of watching and assisting each other to fuck

black lady
Old 07-07-2010, 10:39 PM

Default black lady

Have had one Black Lady as a lover and she was very hot and willing to experience anything...we would meet when her hubby was out of town....he had no imagination when it came to sex and my imagination knows no bounds....we were lovers for three years and then they were transferred back to Detroit with the automotive industry....still email her but have not gotten together since they moved. I arranged gang bangs, domination and spankings, other women to have sex with her....she preferred to be dominated so I would usually get bull dykes to fuck her until she could hardly walk.....I even arranged for her to fuck a virgin 18 yr old boy....he certainly got a higher education that weekend. Our fun was endless and I will always miss her.