Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Then the doorbell rang
Old 05-31-2015, 06:09 AM

Default Then the doorbell rang

I slipped on my white terry cloth robe after a shower to wash away the stress of a long day at work. It had been one of those days that had been frantic from the start and I needed to relax. I quickly got myself together and made my way downstairs to the family room while my robe fluttered behind me.

With my husband David in Seattle on a business trip, and the kids at my Mother's for the week my home was unusually quite. Only the sound of the raindrops beating on the roof and the windows broke the evening silence. This Atlanta summer storm was comforting, almost sensual sounding. I was happy to be alone.

I plopped down into the plush over-sized leather couch and turned on the TV. While I scanned through the adult titles on the on-demand menu I slipped my robe open. I let it fall open at my sides and exposed my naked body to the cool air-conditioned air. I felt the arousal build throughout my body when I made my naughty selection. I was so horny. It had been almost five months since David and I had sex, and about three weeks since I had even a moment alone to masturbate.

It wasn't long before the video really captured my attention. I licked my lips when I saw this sexy dark haired man flick his tongue ever so fervently over a woman's clit. She was a petite woman with dark skin and long auburn hair. Her gumdrop-sized nipples were rock hard and I could see her pussy tremble as his long tongue pleasured her.

I couldn't remember the last time David went down on me. I found myself whispering out loud. "Yes, that's how you do it," as I watched him slide his long sensuous fingers in and out of her moist folds. I mimicked his movements and reached down and gathered some of my own flowing juices, then moved my two fingers up to my engorged clit. I slowly teased it with long circular motions as I imagined that athletic hunk of a man giving my soaked orifice a tongue bath.

I admired his sexual skills, the way he teased her clit and then pleased it by sucking it into his mouth. I loved the way he finger fucked her pussy with an upward motion that hit her G-spot, just the way I love mine to be worked. I envied her as she grabbed the back of his head while she whimpered and exploded with a shuddering pelvic orgasm. I wanted to cum like that, I needed to cum like that.

I moved my fingers to my mouth and licked them like a lollipop while she recovered from her body twisting orgasm. The essence of my own juices swirled over my tongue and I devoured my fingers and slurped up each drop from my palm. Fucking delicious. Tasting my own sex has always been a huge turn-on for me. It was naughty and delectable, almost like licking the rock salt off the rim of a margarita glass.

I watched her kiss her lover with a thankful passion with the tip of my index finger between my lips. She then softly begged him to fuck her and he promptly moved her into a doggie-style position. My lips freed my finger and a gasp came from deep within my lungs when I saw him rub his meaty cock against her silky pussy lips.

I reached into my robe pocket and wrapped my hand around my thick, firm, yet pliant, Boss Lady vibrator. Then a naughty grin etched across my face as I thought about what David would think if he knew about my toy and the four others I had upstairs in my closet hidden away in a shoebox. I quickly dismissed that thought and pressed the first pulse setting and closed my eyes. I lightly teased my breasts and my engorged nipples with the silky smooth silicone tip of my toy. The pulsating sensation made me moan immediately and I pinched my left nipple firmly with my free hand. I felt the blood rush to my lower area. My legs responded, they voluntarily spread open and I stroked the jet-black pulsing shaft between my lusting pussy lips. I teased my opening with the curved head of the vibrator, very gently at first. I wanted this feeling to last forever!

I opened my eyes slowly to see his taut muscles in powerful erotic motion. His skin glistened like sugar warmed by butter and poured over his muscles. I watched his big meaty cock thrust in and out of her moist pussy as I turned up my vibrator to the next level. With each driving plunge her juices gathered on his sexy flesh until it dripped down his balls.

My hips moved in a free, up-and-down fashion as I tried to keep pace with the man on the screen. My free hand moved under my thigh and I teased my ass with the tip of my middle finger. Tiny moans and sighs slipped from my lips and into the air. I was wet. My pussy and my vibrator made frantic squishing noises of lust as I fucked myself harder and faster. My head tossed to the left and right, tendrils of wet hair stuck to my face. I wanted the man in the video to take me, and fuck me.

I couldn't get enough, I pressed the vibrator harder against my clit and my hips thrust upward frantically. I gripped my ass tight with my free hand and my nails dug deep into my taunt flesh. Every part of my pussy was being tantalized. My back arched in delightful anticipation.

Then the doorbell rang.

Then the doorbell rang part 2
Old 05-31-2015, 06:17 AM

Default Then the doorbell rang part 2

The sound of the doorbell froze my body with my vibrator deep inside my salivating pussy. "Maybe they will go away," I thought as I slowly reached for the remote to turn off the TV.

Then the bell rang again. "Shit! Who the hell could it be?" I said out loud with deep frustration in my voice. I snatched my vibrator out of my pussy with one motion, turned it off and dropped it on the couch. I was pissed but what could I do! I stomped my way to the front door.

The bell rang again.

"I'm coming!" I yelled out to the door.

"I should be cumming," I thought to myself as I looked through the peephole. My heart stopped when I saw who was standing on my porch. It was Jason the gorgeous black man who was on the Home Owners Association Board.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself. I couldn't believe I had completely forgotten about our meeting today. "Hold on a second," I yelled out as I hastily tied my robe and tried to make myself as presentable as possible.

I opened the door "Jason, I'm so sorry I completely forgot about our meeting today."

He smiled that sweet sexy smile of his. "That's quite alright Audrey. Do you still want to meet?

"Yes of course, come in," I said as I welcomed him into my home.

I watched him walk in with that long graceful stride that oozed sensuality. The storm gray slacks he wore fit his ass perfectly. I sucked my lips like a hungry fat man in front of a prime rib dinner. I felt that sweet tingle between my legs as Jason walked towards the couch in my family room.

Then it hit me with a jolt to my stomach, and panic took over. My vibrator was still on the couch and Jason was just about to sit down right next to it! I frantically raced towards him to try to get to the vibrator before he saw it. He laid his laptop on the coffee table and was sitting down when I got there. I reached over him and our hands both touched the vibrator at the same time. I pried it from his hand and fell back onto my couch in complete embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry, God I'm so sorry you saw that," I said as I tried to hide the offending toy under a cushion.

"Audrey, no need to apologize at all. Hey, everybody does it."

"But not everybody gets caught doing it," I put my hands over my face in shame, wishing that I could just disappear.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of Audrey. Everyone needs a little release and some "me time" alone now and then." I felt his hand on my knee trying to comfort me and ease my sense of shame. I moved my hands down from my face to see his sexy brown eyes and that loving smile of his. "If it makes you feel any better I promise I will not tell a sole."

Then the doorbell rang part 3
Old 05-31-2015, 06:20 AM

Default Then the doorbell rang part 3

"Jason, you better not," I punched him in the arm. "God! I can't believe this. This is just so fucking embarrassing. I bet you have never got caught doing it."

"Well no, but I don't have any toys to leave around as evidence," he said with a smile.

"Ha Ha, very funny," I said with a smirk. "But I'm sure you don't have any need to masturbate either." I couldn't believe I had said the word "masturbate" out loud.

"Why would you say that? I have needs that don't get met all the time."

I smiled and chuckled a little, "I find that really hard to believe, I'm sure Sandra takes care of all your needs."

"I'm really kind of surprised that you have any needs, a beautiful, sexy, and intelligent woman like yourself. If I were David I would be all over you all the time," he grinned.

I shook my head. "Sad to say me and you both," I sighed and looked down to see that my robe had slipped aside and my left breast was uncovered. "Damn, I'm just revealing everything to you today," as I moved to cover up.

"No, don't cover up. I want to see you," he stopped my hand and gently put it on my knee.

Jason looked into my eyes while his hands slowly slid my robe down and off my shoulders exposing my breasts. I knew I should have stopped him right then, but I enjoyed the attention. I enjoyed being wanted by an attractive man. It had been ages since David had looked at me with such desire.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No, not at all," I responded quietly. "It's just... I know that we shouldn't be..."

Before I could elaborate, Jason kissed me full on my lips; his tongue probed deeply, explored my entire mouth. His kiss left me feeling dizzy.

"Should I stop?" He asked in a low whisper while he released me and gazed into my eyes.

"No!" The word exploded from my mouth immediately. Every fiber of my body screamed for him to touch me again. I pulled him back down to my body with both my hands, by the back of his neck.

He melted into my arms and he deeply kissed me again, full tongue, arms around my body. He broke our kiss and I gasped for air as his kisses fell on my throat, my chest. He sucked my left nipple and that sent silvery spikes of pleasure down my spine. It was like he knew exactly what my body wanted, no what it needed. I pressed against him, shamelessly grinding my pussy against his muscular thigh, the friction alone had me electrified. His kisses then softly touched my abdomen and that caused the tides of my inner sea to surge.

"What do you want?" I heard his voice rise from between my thighs. I reacted by trying to push his head down to my sex, he resisted. "Audrey, what do you want?" His warm breath teased my pulsing clit.

"Please, eat my pussy," I begged and opened my legs wider. I trembled with anticipation when I felt his head move down. His hands splayed across my hips, then under my ass. He held my ass as though he had found pure gold. Then the tip of his tongue pierced my silky folds. Every slippery inch of my pussy tingled at that moment. I felt an awakening that churned through my body like a fast building storm.

He buried his head deeper and his tongue flickered across my pink pearl in quick, short bursts teasing me and then changing into a slower steady primal rhythm. Jason was an expert with his tongue and he knew instinctively what I needed.

I released a feral growl from the deepest depths of my soul. I had been deprived of sex of any kind, borrowed, bought, or stolen for far too long. I gripped his head; my hips thrusting upward, I moved myself against his tongue while he encircled my lips with his wonderful mouth. He shook his head from side to side and left a trail of fire with every movement. I arched, lifted my body from the cushions of the couch. His fingers plunged into my moist heat and sloshed in and out; his tongue didn't break its erotic rhythm. My orgasm hit hard, it built from the base of my womb, shot down my legs and numbed them for the throbbing burst of pleasure. Moisture trickled at first, then rushed out and greeted his tongue with a hearty; Where the fuck have you been?

Jason lifted his head. His face glistened from my nectar. "You are so fucking sexy when you cum. I want you so bad," he told me while he wiped his chin with the back of his hand.

"What's stopping you, Jason?"

He stood up without a moment's hesitation and unfastened his belt and his pants. Unadulterated lust left me mesmerized and wanting more. Jason allowed his slacks to drop to the floor. The sight of him standing before me in only his bulging Calvin Klein indigo boxer briefs with that divine physique, made my mouth water. I barely had enough time to absorb the appeal of his masculine form when he removed all of his remaining clothing, including his Calvin's. He then revealed the most magnificent dick I had ever seen. Now I've always been a bit of a size queen and even my husband David is pretty blessed, but what Jason was packing was a masterpiece. It was like going to a museum and being compelled to touch the fascinating exhibit, but being afraid of what would happen if you did. I wondered if I could handle it.

"Touch it," Jason said.

He didn't have to say it again. I wrapped my hand around his cock and if it were even possible I felt him get even harder. I was so hot I could feel the lips of my pussy swell. I couldn't wait to find out if my pussy could accommodate his blessing. I pulled him to my mouth and licked the tip. He tasted like heaven. It was then I remembered how much I loved sucking cock. It had been years since I had given David the pleasure of my oral skills. Not because I didn't want to, but because he hadn't done anything to deserve it.

I relaxed my throat and bent my head further back, grabbed his muscular, toned ass and took more of him inside my mouth. I made sure there wasn't an inch of him that was unattended. I then got as much of him inside as I could and fucked his cock with my mouth. I gagged just a little each time the head of his cock hit the back of my throat, which caused Jason to moan uncontrollably. I released his black steed and flicked my tongue from the underside of his cock to his big heavy balls. I felt his body tremble when I nibbled on his balls and he squirmed when I took his entire sac into my mouth. I sucked lightly and jerked him off with my right hand.

"Oh shit! You are fucking good! Audrey, I want..."

"You want this, don't you baby," I said when I spread open my legs and touched my juicy cunt.

He immediately pushed my legs to my chest and slowly rubbed the head of his thick black cock between my creamy folds. With dilated eyes I watched as he entered me slowly, stretching me wide with that beautiful tool of his.

"Big. Oh so fucking big," I moaned as we joined together.

"Damn, you are so tight and wet," he grunted deeply.

He was only half way inside me and his cock felt as thick and muscled as the rest of him. I couldn't help myself; I grabbed his ass and forced him deep inside my neglected pussy. I cried out and my body convulsed against him. He pulled just about all the way out, and my juices covered his cock like a chocolate glazed donut. Delicious!

A growl came from Jason's mouth. He squeezed my nipples while he sank himself back deep inside me. He released my nipples and tenderly sucked them while he stroked in and out of me in a mind numbing rhythm. I was so wet and his motions made the sound like constant kisses on sweet lips.

His pace quickened, and became more forceful and urgent, but not rough. His fingers played over me, rubbing, kneading, pinching, prodding, until the pleasure blurred every part of us, I flowed into him and his next movement.

I felt my climax building. It wasn't a mini climax, like I would have when I would play with myself in bed while David was sleep. This was one of those multi-orgasmic, triple-tiered volcanic orgasms that shimmered with euphoric aftershocks. I panted like I was running a race and my body was so hot, so wet.

Then he broke the rhythm and I shook and shuddered, moaning under him. He pulled out and I wanted to weep with the loss of him. Jason lifted me up and positioned me on my knees with my legs together and my ass in the air.

"Please Jason, it's so fucking good," I cried out and reached back to grab his cock.

"I'm glad you like it Audrey. I want you to love it. I want you to want me to fuck you the way you need to be fucked. Audrey, do you want me to fuck you like that? Do you want me to fuck you in all the naughty ways you like?"

This was more than I could stand. His voice, the feel of his throbbing cock in my hand, so slick with her nectar. I cried out, "Yes, yes fuck me hard with that big dick and tease my ass with your finger."

I couldn't believe I had actually said that out loud, but it was liberating to say what I wanted. Liberation turned quickly into ecstasy when I felt Jason's thumb tease my asshole as his cock plunged into my pussy hard and deep. His heavy balls spanked my clit as he fucked me just the way I needed it.

Within moments I was rocked by a euphoric multi-orgasmic episode that erupted and warmed my body to the core. I collapsed and trembled under the weight of Jason's body with him still deep inside me.

"That was fucking unbelievable Jason," I gasped.

Covered in sweat I moved slowly from under him and looked him in the eye and smiled. "I'm so glad you didn't cum yet. I need to finish something."

Old 05-31-2015, 06:22 AM

I eased his magnificent dick into my mouth and sucked him even more intensely than I had earlier. Within moments Jason shot gobs of sweet, hot cream inside my mouth and I gladly swallowed every drop. He kissed me deeply and all I could think about was all the naughty things I wanted to do with him.

Jason broke our kiss. "You want more don't you, Audrey," he said as he looked into my eyes.

"Yes, so much more. You promised to fuck me in all the naughty ways I liked didn't you." I said while I rubbed his chest and pinched his nipples.

"I did say that, didn't I," Jason said with a sexy grin. "Don't worry, I have much more planned for you and your sexy self."

Jason didn't disappoint we spent the rest of the evening doing some of those naughty things I had been craving for way to long. When Jason left I thought I would feel guilty for cheating on David but I didn't. For the first time in years I was sexually fulfilled and I slept like a baby that night.

The next morning I awoke alive and refreshed. I went downstairs and on my couch was my vibrator lying where I had left it. I felt a rush of sexual adrenaline pulse through my body and a naughty grin came across my face. I grabbed my phone and shot Jason a text.

I spoke out loud, "This is going to be a great day!"

Old 05-31-2015, 09:13 PM

You're a lass after my own heart..! You know JUST what you like, and what you need...

Wonderful story.

Old 06-01-2015, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey100tv View Post
You're a lass after my own heart..! You know JUST what you like, and what you need...

Wonderful story.
I'm a guy, but I'm glad you like my story.

Thanks

That's what I wnt and Need!
Old 08-23-2015, 04:16 PM

Wink That's what I wnt and Need!

I was introduced to wonderful hard black cock on my way back from home to college. May car was overheating & I pulled into a small town filling station. I was wearing a tied blouse & tight cut -off shorts. A nice lookin black man came oyt and I told him my car was overheating. He puled it in his garage and came and called me over. He told me to lean over and see if I could see the cracked hose.

I leaned against the fender & had to scoot up to bend down to look. I knew that he was behind me & looking at my tight ass and I felt excitement. I then felt him press behind me as he leaned over me. He was pressed firmly against my ass. he leaned over my back and his arms came over me. He showed me the cracked hose while pressing firml against my back and pressing against my ass even more firmly.

He face was pressed gainst the side of mine & then his hand came up and turnd my face to his. He qickly pressed his warm lips against mine and softly kissed me. He hand went to the back of my head and held my lips against his, His wet tongue slipped between mine and we kissed really long.

I could feel my 18 year old virgin pussy get instantly very very wet. I am, what I learned later a very wet girl. He turned me around a put his arms around me, spread my leags wide, and pressed very firmly against me as we kept deeply kissing.

One hand moved up to my breast and gently squezzed. I didn't resist! His hand moved down and pulled my tie blous open. He unhooked my br and both os his warm hane pressed against my breasts. He moved down and softly kissed one, then the other. His wet warm tongue ran circles around my erect sensitve nipples. I was getting so damn hot! More later!

Tags
horny wife, interracial, masterbation, vibrator