Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-27-2015, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygaby View Post
nice, but i remember that my mom got knock up by her black lover when i was 18 years old and she didnt know she was pregnant unitl she went to the hospital eight months later and my dad was shock as my mom. the doctor and nurse did not no what to say but it was quiet and my baby brother was crying in her arms. my mom was happy but nervous about my dad unitl he told her that it was ok and they will work it out later. the next morning she was breast feeding to the baby with her huge breast that grew during the pregnance. my mom lover walk in to the room and i was just there and my dad left early in the moring. he saw me and said hi to me and look at my mom and she at him with passion in both of them. my mom said her is are baby. he look at both with pride. kiss both of them and said to her ..if she is ok with the baby. my mom look at him and told him it was her dream to have a black baby. than he told her ,it was his too. the months past and my mom and dad speartate and my mom went to live with troy . i sometimes went to visit my mom on the weekends. but my mom was really happy with troy since ever other year my mom had his babies. so my mom had for the six years four babys more with troy.
Your mom should have shared Troy and let him knock you up as well. Those big black cocks sure can make a lot of babies.

Old 04-25-2015, 04:50 PM

My husband who is white and I'm Indian have two daughters who are now grown and out of the house from two different black lovers my husband has a very low sperm count and I had fibroids which made get pregnant almost a impossibility. that God Im dark skinned so no one ever said anything but we know

Old 07-22-2015, 08:07 AM

wow, your mother was a black baby factory. She must have been bareback fucking Troy constantly. Was your mother fucking other black men also? I bet Troy shared her with his friends. Some of them might of knocked up your mother also.

Are you proud that your mother was a slut for black cocks?

Old 07-22-2015, 08:10 AM

Sounds like you and your lucky husband loved your two black babies as if he were their father. Are you a slut for black cocks or just used them to have babies?