Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dan the first class postie
Old 09-12-2010, 06:05 AM

Default Dan the first class postie

it was a hot sticky day, as i headed for work i stuffed a towel and a light bra into my bag, after i showered i put on the new bra, as my nipples touched the coolness of the satin my nipples grew very erect, why did i bother to even wear this today i smiled to myself, as i made my way to the sorting frames my assets drew attention from the lads, i gave them a knowing look and carried on with my janitorial tasks, not that my uniform is sexy in any way the t shirt hugs your breasts if your female and if you kneel down the waist band shows of your ass just what you want in front of 170 bored male staff, Dan dropped his bundle of letters i helped to pick them up revealing my thong, "wow the view is as good this side as it is from the front" he whispered to me blushing my nipples seemed to grow a little stiffer, a little later i went to inspect the conference room, Dan was using the photocopier and men being men had decided to tuck his shirt in with out checking to see if anyone was about, what you doing? i ask him, he turns round and realised it's female company he's in desperately trying to redo his trousers, spoilsport i tease him you saw mine now show me yours, unexpectedly he whips his dark cock out and had his other hand up my shirt, his touch was electrifying we were caught in a passionate embrace at some point my trousers and thong had been undone and his hardness was pushing against my wet welcoming vagina, i leaned back against the table greedily accepting his throbbing member, UUUh it felt so good his perfect rhythm and his caress it was to much and i just let myself go i came hard and fast kissing scratching digging my nails in fuck this is good soon i was feeling his urgency and when he came he somehow plunged even deeper holding himself there, we were spent, we quickly dressed and kissed and left the room, oi what you 2 doing in there the supervisor asks, what to you think we were doing i cheekily reply, piss of came the equally cheeky response, damn i need to shower again i thought