Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

sucking my old boss
Old 10-07-2010, 11:45 AM

Default sucking my old boss

When i was in my last job i had gotten on really well with my black jamacian boss, his name was Kalvin and we had a real good time whilst working togther we always had a laugh and he would pick me up when i was feeing down. When i told him i was leaving he was gutted. He offered to take me out for a drink on my last night so we hit the local town.

After a few to many vodka's we went back to his apartment, before long the next thing i knew i was on my knees sucking his big black cock. I was licking his cock and his balls with my tongue running it up and down his dick, i bobbed my head up and down on his meat as fast as i could which was hard as he had a very thick cock, my tongue roamed along his cockhead and i knew i was pleasuring him real good. I sucked as fast as i could and i even fitted my hand around the base of his cock and managed to give him a little handjob while still sucking him. I made sure he could see my wedding ring shing in the light each time i moved my hand around his cock. I was making it clear i was a black cock slut now, a married one. Soon he was ready and he cum deep in my mouth and i could feel it hit the back of my throat, i gagged and was nearly sick, Kalvin laughed thinking it was funny,i giggiled to after i recovered, he gave me a towel and i wiped my chin and chest clean. He picked up my dress and i got back changed and left his apartment leaving my boss with a happy smile and for mself a good job reference.

Last edited by yummywifehelen; 05-04-2011 at 12:20 AM..

Old 10-07-2010, 12:19 PM

Thumbs up

That's a hot story, thanks for sharing.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:12 PM

Default .

sounds like an incredible blowjob, a true white slut, going back to your husband straight after sucking his cock amazing

Great story
Old 10-08-2010, 09:21 PM

Post Great story

Did you tell your husband ? and did he love it..bet he did..my ex had a black boyfriend sometimes she would go out on a date with him and wake me up when she came home late, she would straddle my face and make me clean her dripping swollen pussy while she told me the details.

Other times he would come to the house and service her while I watched it was sooo hot.

Old 10-09-2010, 12:35 AM

That's freakin HOT

Anne Marie