Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my girlfrien cont
Old 11-13-2010, 01:15 PM

Default my girlfrien cont

Bonnie finally showed me the video and I never told her but dam that was a hot video.
Since Bonnie and I worked for the same company we kind of kept our relationship at a cool pace at work only saying when we would pass in the office.I don't know how it got out but my boss called me into his office and confronted me with the company policy about relationships between workers that weren't married to one another.Well to make a long story short I promised I would quit seeing her(bull shit) and he wass satisfied.
That night Bonnie stopped over and was in a really bad mood which was not like her,I ask what was wrong and she used words I never herd her say befor.My mother fucking boss is having me transfered to the plant in Mississippi.Well the writing was on the wall they were going to be sure we didn't see each other except on weekends if we wanted to stay hooked up.
Two weeks later I helped her move to Mississippi.She had found a nice place to live and we spent the next week enjoying each other.
Several weeks had gone by and we had a few phone conversations but not as much contact as befor so I was getting the idea this wasn't going to last much longer.
I wrote her a letter asking just where we stood in our relationship and if she wanted to call it off.That night she called me and said she wanted to keep our thing going but it was just hard to do with the distance between us.I just said ok and dropped the whole thing.
Two weeks later I got a video in the mail from Bonnie.It opend up withe her sitting on the couch totally naked with a smile on her face.She said I love you and miss you,and by the way I have made some new friends here.She explained since the majority of the work force was black she had alot of black friends.She said I want you to meet marcus and he walked into the room completley naked. will continie tomorrow

Old 11-24-2010, 01:57 PM

you are very lucky....she is willing and videos it....so you can enjoy it together...

please tell us what happened next....

???
Old 11-24-2010, 02:13 PM

Default ???

What part of Mississippi is Bonnie located in? I think I would like to meet her.

Old 11-25-2010, 05:36 AM

woiuld love to get to see that video.