Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

whispering dreams prt 1
Old 02-04-2011, 11:54 PM

Default whispering dreams prt 1

A while back was flipping through some magazines and came across a segment of articles that consisted of men whispering their desires to their wives while they slept to get them interested mutally. On one of the stories the husband told the wife he brought a black man to sleep with her. And she had a crazy orgasm as the husband fucked her as she slept. I really got turned on so i did some research.
I started asking local adult store owners if they had any such movies with that subject. All but one of the stores were able to give me what i asked for. I spoke with the owner for a while and he was very interested. He asked what i wanted her to do and i told him i wasnt sure. I told him about the black man senario i had read about. Fred "the owner" said that being a black man himself was equally interested on what would happen.
That night i began whispering at 3 in the morning to her that i brought a black man to fuck her and she would spread her legs moan as i rubbed her pussy. still asleep i would ask her to get doggystyle and she would do so as i fucked her. she would be so wet as she thought a black man was fucking her. In the mornings she would wake up horny as hell and would comment on black men alot.
I finally got the courage to ask her if she wanted to fuck one and told me she had crazy dreams involving me bringing her black men. I told her i would do that and she laughed. I went back to the store telling Fred what i had been doing and what i told her. He then asked if i were gonna go through it. I told him " dont know, gotta find someone who would." And he said " i will help you out if you want." Fred was on the back end of 40 and graying but still good looking. I agreed and began setting up the hook up as Fred said.
I took Mary to a club to get her tipsy and we danced the night away. My tactic was to get her tired. And it worked . I called Fred to meet us at my house. When i arrived with Mary he was waiting outside. I walked her in and made sure she showered before bed. Then I let him in as she was sleeping telling him what we were gonna do. we went in the bedroom and told her again i brought a man home and for her to spread her legs. she did so a Fred quickly began taking his clothes off. I started rubbing her pussy when i saw Fred naked with the biggest cock i ever saw. I whispered "what the fuck" And he chuckled as he stroked his cock to fully hard. I told her he was going to climb on top of her and she pulled her knees to her chest as he mounted her. She was only 5 ft tall 120 lbs and i was the only other dick inside her. 5 1/2 inches.

Wife 4 big black Cock!!♠️
Old 12-11-2018, 01:13 AM

Default Wife 4 big black Cock!!♠️

My Wife who is Latina wants to try out a BBC! I approve of it for her..I want to see my wife with a BBC sucking on it fucking it good.she loves monster cocks!