Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How It Happened, Part 2
Old 02-15-2011, 09:39 PM

Default How It Happened, Part 2

How It Happened, Part 2

I don’t really know when it happened, but we began talking about our fantasies. This is step one for any couple who is interested in opening their marriage, I suppose. I never really wanted to be with another woman (or man), but I did admit to my bride that I had always fantasized about giving her away and watching. I was pretty surprised when Mary did not reject the idea out of hand but asked me instead to explain why I felt this way. I was at a loss to answer her honestly at the time.

The conversation was left at that for another six months, when we were at a local New Years party. After a few glasses of vodka punch, I noticed Mary checking out a prominent doctor in our community, smiling lasciviously as she chewed the edge of her plastic party cup. The doctor was a handsome black man, impeccably dressed. “Hmmm, could this be it?” I whispered into her ear. She smiled and nodded her head gently to the music, continuing her gaze across the room.

But it wasn’t to be. He didn’t pick up on Mary’s shameless half drunk gaze and we went home alone together. She fucked me like a woman possessed that night and I knew why: I was her handsome black doctor cock for the evening. Of course, this event sent me searching the Internet for discrete ways to meet black men of quality for sex with my beautiful wife.

Mary: When we began considering inviting another man to our bed, it seemed pretty natural to both of us. After all, we had talked about it and had nearly made it happen- all without a clue as to what to do in the ‘swinging’ lifestyle. When we got home from that party, we made a solemn promise to never lie to each other, never to do anything without the others awareness of it, at the very least, and to never allow anything hurtful or destructive to come between us.

We met a couple of men online and eventually, we took one or two home for the night. But nothing really clicked as we had hoped it would. I am not sure what I was really looking for, but soon it became obvious that online hookup options were not working for us. About this time, Marc found some I/R websites. It was fun to go there and see women who were taking things a step further than I had ever intended. They became regular stops for both of us as voyeurs, dreamers. I began making friends there. It made me feel quite conservative, actually.

Our sex life was really great during this time. We even talked about having another baby. But Marc had been clipped a few years ago and after a visit to the doctor (a different one!) his re-attachment didn’t seem to produce results. After three months of trying- and monogamy- we stopped trying and settled back into an ‘us’ lifestyle.

Marc: So she thought. I never stopped exploring options and recycled my efforts right back into the process of getting her a quality black sire partner. I had become obsessed with the idea of seeing my wife come hard on a skilled black cock. I wanted to witness her true sexual potential.

The one thing that I have (slowly) learned is to just let things happen naturally. Whenever we pushed for it, the results never lived up to our expectations. But when things just happened, great possibilities opened up to us.

Oddly enough, the following New Years, Mary and I decided to forego the usual party with friends and went to a nice little local piano bar instead. The idea was just to dress up a bit and spend a quiet New Years as a couple, dancing to a little soft jazz. Mary looked great, dressed in a short emerald green metallic evening dress with matching jewelry and shoes. Her runners physique stood out under her tight and shimmering dress. I felt most fortunate to know what was under that dress. She was easily the most beautiful woman in the bar.
We had dinner and drinks and danced into the night, thoroughly enjoying ourselves. I was unaware that the piano player was watching us but later, Mary admitted to catching his eye when we first walked in. At the break of his third set, he introduced himself from table to table. When Barry got to ours, I could see his obvious interest in Mary. Warmed by three cosmos, Mary returned the compliments with warm flirtations and a squirm or two. I noted this with an approving smile and shook Barry’s hand as he left us to return to his work. “Thanks for stopping by.” is all that I said.

Mary went quickly back to her drink, cheeks flushed red, as if to avoid the next question. I let it pass and asked her to dance again. Getting a bit tipsy, she melted into my arms on the dance floor. I made sure to turn her ass towards the piano whenever possible and allowed my hand on the small of her back to hike her already short hem. Barry noticed, drinking in the sight of her tight little ass cheeks peeking out below her dress, framed by black lace panties. He looked at me, nodding his sincere appreciation for my efforts and played on with another, even more sultry slow tune.

Mary: I knew exactly what was going on, of course. Do you think that I normally let my ass hang out in public? No, I do not. But I had this feeling like it was a time to really go for it, so I just let it be known that I was open to it happening. Bearing my ass was a small price to pay for the chance to make it happen with this beautiful man. I had an epiphany then too. I finally realized that if I made it their idea, let them take care of everything, I would end up with everything that I wanted in the end anyway. I was kind of drunk, sure. But towards midnight, I played it up a little too. At the stroke of midnight, I made sure that Barry saw me kiss Marc deeply, grinding my pussy against him shamelessly. I left no doubt that I was in the mood!