Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How It Happened, Part 3
Old 02-15-2011, 09:41 PM

Default How It Happened, Part 3

I must say, Barry looked beautiful to me from the first moment I saw him. At 6 feet 3 and 185 lbs, Barry is taller and lankier than my husband. At 54 years old, he is much older than Marc and absolutely fit as can be. He dresses nice, in a jazzy sort of way, with a nice jacket and turtle neck Ts and jeans. Mostly Jamaican, Barry has a kind, wise looking face that I associates with Jamaicans. He is a jazz musician, of course, so he is playing piano in bars all over the area. He is a man of few words, preferring to let me fill in the blanks, which mostly means just taking him at his word or his actions. His word has been the truth so far as I am concerned. Ours is not a bond that a good man breaks easily. Barry did not just breed me, he became the third element of our marriage. I realize that this sort of thing is very unusual, but it happened to us.

Marc says that he had heard of him before, but until that night, I did not know of him. Yet the moment he shook my hand and said “Helllo, my name is Barry”, I knew that I was going to fuck him that night. I just knew it. But instead of saying it right out loud, I just blurted out “It’s him!” in a whisper as he left us. “I know.” Marc said, smiling. After that, I just shut up and quit trying to make it happen. That was the smartest thing I ever did.

Marc: I went over to Barry at the piano and handed him my business card. It has the address and number of my home office on the back, which I pointed out to him. I told Barry that if he felt comfortable, he ought to stop by after his last set. “You have a lovely wife...” he stammered in a soft voice as he scans my card for a name. “...Marc. Yes, I would love that. Thank you. ”

For some reason, it excited me to know that we had just obliquely agreed for him to fuck my wife tonight, while I watched him do it, and that he didn’t even know my name. I made sure we understood each other before I left. “Her name is Mary and she is a very good girl. So we play.” I didn’t wait for his response, but turned back to the table where Mary waited, eyes big as saucers. As I returned to her, sitting there, I found myself equally excited by her expression of eager anticipation. She wanted him with a heat that burned. The prospects had sobered her and stirred something deep within me.

“I actually think that he is coming over, Mary.” We gazed into each others eyes for a long time and held hands across the table. I never felt closer to her than in that moment.

Barry played until midnight, when a Cuban band took over for the ‘dance the night away’ crowd. As we gathered our things to go, we didn’t see Barry. While I was relieved that we wouldn’t have to make small talk before we left, I worried that he might beat us home. So I hurried Mary along to the car. On the way home, I wondered if I had offended his sensibilities. After all, I didn’t really wait for his answer.

Mary laid back in her bucket seat and closed her eyes, smiling softly. She smelled great, a mixture of soft lavender and sweet wet pussy. In the street lights, her black panties were stark against her soft white thighs. “Should I take them off?” It caught me off guard that she had caught me looking her over. “No, let him do it.” I said, without thinking twice. She closed her eyes again, smiling. “Right answer.” A few blocks went by. She stirs again: “You know I am going to fuck him, right?“ “Yes, I know you are going to fuck him. I know that you are wet for him right now. I will thoroughly enjoy watching him fuck you, so just relax an go with it, like you do with me. He really wants you too. I think that this one is different. ” After some thought, she tests me agan “And so you are okay if I really go with it, if I feel like it? Because I think that I feel like it. I mean...” and her voice trailed off. She was so calm about what was to happen in just a few minutes that se drifted off into a cat nap. My heart was beatiing so loud, I could hear it in my ears.

We live close to downtown in a good and quiet neighborhood. It is mostly established older folks on our street, so when we pulled into our driveway, the street was already quiet. The driveway was empty when we got home. As Mary headed off to fix herself up, I doused the lights in the living room and lit some candles. Two glasses of wine were poured and I put some soft jazz on the CD player. I left the porch light on and the front door slightly open.

Mary: When he came through the door, I was so happy. I had just about given up that he would show up. I was half surprised to see him. So much so, in fact, that I just went to him and put my arms around his neck. He looked into my eyes and kissed me deeply, right there in the doorway of our home. When we broke apart, he said “Very nice to meet you, Miss Mary.” The strap of my dress fell off my shoulder and he noticed it fall, looking back into my eyes for a sign. I smiled and pulled him to the couch.

Marc: The details of their lovemaking are hard for me to describe accurately. And they almost seem less important to me as I think about them now. I remember feeling very energized to see them locked together. I remember noticing, with great satisfaction, that Mary had pinned her hair back before he arrived, just so that I could watch her take his cock down her throat without the visual obstruction of her brunette locks. Very thoughtful of her, I thought. Thoughtful and effective. It made me hard to recognize the depths of her sexual acquiescence to this man.

By now, you know that these two were a very good sexual match. The details are less important than knowing that, by the end of their first night, they were consummate lovers. One truly remarkable thing happened that I will share with you- something that I had never seen and certainly hadn’t done myself before. When the moment came for Barry to enter her for the first time, he hesitated at her wet opening and got a very serious expression on his face. His plum buried half way between her labial lips, the moment of sinking into her had arrived. Sensing some hesitation in Barry, Mary tried to gently push down over him, to encourage him on, but he resisted her efforts by gently but firmly by cupping her knees in his long black fingers. He held her still until that way she quieted. Eager to show her willingness to accept him, she tried again to push into him again and, once again, he held her back, more firmly this time. In the moment that she realized that this would be on his terms, she was his, tamed to him, and totally alert to his every cue.

Over the next two minutes, he moved further into her slowly, almost imperceptibly, and in doing so, he taught my wife everything she would need to know about him as a lover; how he moved, how he felt inside her, his rhythm, his cadence, everything. I stood transfixed as he would withdraw slowly to the pink head, then slowly feed his black shaft into her until he was just a quarter inch deeper than the last stroke. Then he would hold still and feel her for a moment with his eyes closed before slowly withdrawing again to the head. By the time his black balls finally met her asshole, she moved with him as though they were one and had been fucking forever. Her sex was completely open and relaxed to him and he took it as he wished. She had learned to obey him and, in turn, he gave her respect and encouragement for it. Later, she told me that as a young girl, Jerome had taught her to accept his black cock in much the same way. She had forgotten about it.

I may write about the first weekend of 2008 at length someday, if I can ever figure out how to do it justice. Barry and Mary went to school on each other that weekend and I enjoyed many opportunities to watch him take her in many ways. Their sex became ritualistic, animalistic. She submitted to him, enticing him to mount her again and again. And, lionlike, he did. She took him in her ass, something she had told me were not to her liking. But she seemed to relish in it with Barry. Mostly, they finished with him carelessly spilling his black seed into her. One time, as he fucked her doggy style, he withdrew from her almost completely as he came, letting me see pump after pump of his semen disappear down into her dark warmth. It was a beautiful thing to witness his seed pour into her wanting pussy.

Barry left town the next week, to play in a hotel in Portland. But I knew that he would be back."]

Excellent!
Old 02-16-2011, 07:08 PM

Default Excellent!

Loved the story telling as much as the story. I love how you described Barry making her wanting white married pussy wait for HIM to take it for his own, and how she became aware of his intent. Hope there will be many more chapters in this book of your life. Again, thanks for sharing this with us.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:12 PM

You made hubs day. thank you. mary

Old 02-17-2011, 02:34 PM

very well written story... would love a little more detail about how you were feeling..and the sex is good too.

I do understand that the mechanics of the event are not the most important part... just juicy details for your next story. thanks and keep posting more.

Not as much......
Old 02-17-2011, 03:49 PM

Default Not as much......

I'm sure not as much as your story made mine, and many others! Ya'll told a very erotic story, glad it was "co-written", enjoyed reading a womans input and thoughts AS the story developed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwfMary View Post
You made hubs day. thank you. mary

Old 02-17-2011, 05:00 PM

I never saw it that way, so thanks!
I enjoy wife sharing as much as she does and writing about it is one of my ways to feel it again. But I never go much beyond forum posts, unless it is to give her some feedback on a possible date. Except for the Forum area, this is her place. Mine is elsewhere.

But you are right that is a better story when co-written. It is just hard to get her to add her two cents. She lives in the moment, and is not so much a voyeur as she is a show off.

But from now on, I expect that everything we post here will be co-written, or penned by her alone. I think that is great input. May slow things down some but it’s great input, much appreciated.

Thanks again.

mary’s hub