Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Second Time Around!
Old 02-16-2011, 04:50 PM

Default Second Time Around!

They say that the second time around is always better than the first! I think I can now agree with that somewhat! Many of you may have had noticed that I have been off-line on this site for several weeks now! I must admit we were not idle during that time. Here's a quid pro quo of what has transpired during our stay in Florida over the Christmas/New Years Holidays!

My twin sister, Penny, had broken up with her loser Hubby last fall and had been feeling down ever since. In December she stayed with me for ten days while hubby was out of the country. During that time, and one night after several drinks, we got a little loose and I told her about this site, what had transpired between Edwin and I, and let her read what Hubby and I had posted about it! Penny was shocked .. at least at first! The following day she began asking about my experience with Edwin. He's my husbands black friend from their university years and was my first and only other lover! You can read about that in my other postings. Anyway, the more we talked the more anxious, excited and hot Penny became! After that Penny would get on the computer several times a day and read .. then re-read our posting! I am sure she got hotter and hotter with every reading!

Then I told her about the "chat room" and we conversed with several people from this site! That really excited her ... not to mention myself! Ha! Ha! When Hubby returned I just had to tell him what I had told Penny about what happened between Edwin and I. At first he was a little upset but quickly settled down. I also told him how fascinated she had become with the prospects of a BBC, specifically with the thought of being had by Edwin! That following weekend we had planned a dinner out together so we invited Penny along. Afterward I insisted Penny stay the night with us as she had a few too many drinks and shouldn't drive home. She agreed.

On the way home Edwin's name came up! This eventually led Penny asking Chris (my Hubby) why didn't he invite her along on that trip. (i.e. when Edwin took me!) Chris laughed and said somewhat jokingly: "If you think you can handle him, I'll arrange it!" Anyway, as the night dragged on we all agreed that Penny needed to get away from her practice for some R & R and would spend a few weeks with us at our Condo in Florida. We usually spend our Christmas' and New Year holidays there. This year wasn't any different.

Once we settled in, Penny didn't let the subject drop and kept pushing Chris to get in touch with Edwin! Eventually he did try, several times, but without success. Then on New Years eve Edwin called to wish us a "Happy New Year!" Chris informed him that he had been trying to contact him without success over the past two weeks. Edwin said that he had been in Europe and, unfortunately had either lost, or had someone steal both his lap-top and cell phone. Both of which, of course, were in his computer bag. The long and short of that call was that Chris filled Edwin in on Penny etc., and would he be interested in spending some time with us! Of course it was obvious what Edwin's answer would be and hubby flew out and picked him up the following day! (we have our own plane). Penny and I picked them both up at the airport later that same evening.

I've never seen Penny blush in my entire life but she did when we introduced her to Edwin! Or was it a blush! Ha! Ha! I saw her go weak at the knees! Edwin is totally "movie star material!" We got back to the condo about 10:00 pm and stayed up till about 3:00 am just chatting and sharing a few drinks. The following afternoon we spent most of the time on the beach after which we went out for a seafood dinner. We shared several drinks and returned home at about 9:30pm. We sat out on the patio, although it was somewhat chilly, and shared a few more drinks and chatted. Returning inside, Hubby put on some music and placed an order at a local restaurant for some snack foods. We chatted, snacked and danced till midnight.

Penny and I then decided that we'd change and get into something more comfortable. (hic!). We both put on similar outfits which were almost totally void of content! If you know what I mean! Penny was hell bent on getting some of what Edwin had to offer and what I had been telling her about! When we re-entered the living room, Edwin's first comment was: "Chris, How the *#@ hell do you tell them apart?" Chris just laughed and said: "Take your choice!" Penny spoke up: "Choice! No way! He's mine!" She laughed, went over to Edwin, took his hand and asked, rather maybe, told, Edwin that they would dance! It didn't take long for Edwin's excitement to show! I joked about it and bought it to Penny's attention! "Pam! Are you trying to embarrass our guest!", Penny called back at me with a devilish smile of a soon to be conquest! At the same time allowing her hand to reach down and touch Edwin's manhood! Edwin gasped with excitement, delight and wanton anticipation!

Chris yelled: "Edwin if she can feel what you have, you should be allowed to feel what she has!" As if he needed encouragement! Edwin's hand had already reached between her legs and it massaged her gently! Penny literally screamed with delight! This was the first time she had felt a mans hand there in over a year! Well that night Hubby and I listened all the night as they both made out in the next bedroom. I admitted to Hubby that night that I felt somewhat jealous of my sister and wished it would have had been me! He assured me that he wouldn't allow Edwin to leave without me being satisfied and getting my full share! neither he nor Edwin disappointed!! OH! God! He's so huge and so GOOD!!

The next day Penny could hardly sit or walk she was so sore ... and happy! It was fortunate, she being a doctor, that she could self medicate otherwise she would have had to call a doctor! Edwin had planned to stay just three days, however he quickly lost count! I've never seen Penny so happy! She enjoyed every inch of Edwin's 12 inch black manhood!

Last edited by drillher4me; 04-14-2011 at 04:51 PM..

Old 04-12-2011, 12:42 PM

Be good to see photos of your encounters with Big Edwin...

Tags
bbc, black bull, black cock