Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Excitation from black women!
Old 02-26-2011, 09:41 AM

Default Excitation from black women!

Yesterday so turned out that I licked a vagina for a black woman! Never could think that it will excite me so!

Old 03-12-2011, 04:06 AM

Cool story

More,,,More,,,More!
Old 03-15-2011, 04:02 PM

Default More,,,More,,,More!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrol70 View Post
Yesterday so turned out that I licked a vagina for a black woman! Never could think that it will excite me so!
So, we'd love to hear just how that came about! Someone you knew, or a stranger? Was it a used black vagina? Don't leave us "hanging". lol

Old 03-23-2011, 05:34 AM

I licked a black vagina again. I was invited to have a drink in a company, there was a that girl at which I licked before. She told about me to the friends. Yesterday, since we had a drink, one of her friends had led me in a bedroom and there had me, at first gave to me in a mouth, and then in a vagina. Since he ended in me, he called this girl and another, too black and they gave to me to lick the vaginas! Very pleased me! I with pleasure licked to them vaginas and priests! Girls said that now I will often lick for them and for their girl-friends - students from Africa!

Nice
Old 03-23-2011, 02:24 PM

Default Nice

I'll bet you look even better with a nice face full of BLACK PUSSY! I'm sure you are looking forward to eating a freshly used black vagina too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrol70 View Post
I licked a black vagina again. I was invited to have a drink in a company, there was a that girl at which I licked before. She told about me to the friends. Yesterday, since we had a drink, one of her friends had led me in a bedroom and there had me, at first gave to me in a mouth, and then in a vagina. Since he ended in me, he called this girl and another, too black and they gave to me to lick the vaginas! Very pleased me! I with pleasure licked to them vaginas and priests! Girls said that now I will often lick for them and for their girl-friends - students from Africa!

Old 03-23-2011, 04:33 PM

Yes ! you are right! I like to lick a black vagina which before it was used by a man. I really look forward to, when my black girl-friends will call me for that, what I licked for them! I like sense of shame and humiliation, which I test upright before them on knees and licking their black vaginas!

Black couples are best!
Old 03-10-2014, 05:18 PM

Default Black couples are best!

I love getting with horny black couples. Getting hard black cock along with wet black pussy on & between my horny red lips is what I love. Love being sexually submissive to black couples & offering my horny white married body for thier sexual pleasure! LOVE IT!

Old 03-17-2014, 07:19 AM

I've ate out a couple black girls one white n a few asian.. Def prefer my dark meat

Old 05-11-2014, 09:55 PM

What you like better though black cock or cunt .

Black pussy is best! YUMMY!
Old 11-13-2014, 01:22 AM

Default Black pussy is best! YUMMY!

Love black pussy! Tjis married white woman loves eating black pussy, love getting with black couples & eating her pussy while it is full of delicious creamy cum. YUMMY!