Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

her first intro
Old 09-02-2010, 08:14 PM

Default her first intro

Had finally talked wife into doing a blk guy. but I wanted to see her get gangbanged. I set it up for her to fuck a blk guy in a hotel room we rented. I had her dress in short blk dress suntan pantyhose I cut the crotch out. he was fucking her good, he and I arranged for a couple of his blk friends to show up about an hour after we started. Much to her surprise as sshe was on her back legs spread wide taking it deep. 3 more blk guys walked in. She looked scared but I told her don't worry. Each turns fucking her mouth while another her pussy. She kept cumming I had them finish her of with all cumming in her pussy then with them doing her airtight. She's hooked now. A really blk cock whore. has done up to 6 blks at once. What a girl

Old 03-15-2011, 04:42 AM

Awesome, you're so lucky to have a wife like that.