Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my secret bbc
Old 08-08-2009, 08:43 PM

Default my secret bbc

hi everyone this is my situation at this time i am a 39year old woman married to this wonderful man also hispanic like me,and i always tought i had the perfect life till i met "tony" at work his black and wonderful in every way especially the sexual department ,can really remember went i felt for him,but omg did i felt,i had always been really sexual since before i got married to my hubby,well actually i had been more like a real whore,but i am a woman verymuch in touch with my sexuality,i work hard,and very self sufficient,and i always had a thing for black guys,but never tought more than that,till tony come along ,i know this will probably will go away sometime soon ,even tho i dont want it too,but it just have to stop before something goes wrong,we met at the christmas party 4 yrs ago,hes alot younger than me 25 but we instantly click and start it this little game office teasing and stuff till it quiekly become very sexual and it has been so intense ever since,and everytime is more and more harder to hide from everyone nobody knows about our thing,and at the same time we kind of wanted to let it out in the open for anyone to see,the sex is the best i have ever had hes so good and has such a hard body and very well hung hes huge,i keep myself in the best shape i ever been in yrs,just to keep up with him,theres no place in town that we havent had sex including my own bed,not to mention public places,i wish my husband and him could become more than friends and maybe one of this days we cut practice some cuckholding that will really made my dream in life,problem is my husband never like him from the begining for some reason he has never been able to express to me ,i am sure he doesnt know anything thats going on beetween the two of us yet ,i wonder if anyone out there has had the same problem or knows how to overcome the problem and start a cuckholding lifestyle with a husband like this??

Old 05-06-2015, 04:23 AM

Great story, would love to here more.

Old 05-13-2015, 08:46 PM

Carla,

This sounds very much like my story, this could be about me and you!

Old 10-28-2016, 03:45 PM

What are you going to do, Sounds like hubby doesn't like BBC taking you to a place that he can't

Old 10-29-2016, 03:48 PM

Whether hubby likes it or not, hang on to the bbc - nothing better