Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What-A-Bulge!
Old 08-09-2009, 05:52 PM

Default What-A-Bulge!

Her name is Kimberly Elson, 34years old and a mother of two. She’s married to one Bob Elson, a 37year old accounting consultant. They had met while in college, he a typical high school football jock, while she was majoring on Psychology. They’d met at the school prom, and had stayed hooked to each other from then on, till five years later when he’d made it official by proposing marriage, and she had gladly accepted.

Tonight, they were celebrating – Bob had just been awarded a promotion in his accounting firm; that meant a bigger pay package and holiday trips on the company’s expenses. Bob and Kim, along with one of Bob’s close friends Mike, and his own wife Trisha, had decided to hit the city night life for some well-deserved fun.

The club was packed to the nines, and the DJ was jamming excellent music. Seeing that Mike too wasn’t as well in much mood for a dance, choosing like Bob to seat at their boot guzzling his bourbon, she and Trish had no other choice to but to remain on the dance floor in search of anyone willing to boogie along with them.

Kimberly hadn’t been disappointed when a handsome young black stud appeared from the midst of the crowd to dance with her. He wore a sleeveless jacket and black leather pants; a large gold chain dangled from around his neck. Kimberly couldn’t help it as each time they came close enough to touch, she reached out to grab a feel of his bulging biceps.

It was at that moment that she paused when she thought she felt something slap against her ass. At first she figured she was mistaken, but as he continued rubbing and wiggling his crotch against her rump, it was evidently clear what the huge thing was she was feeling. She turned around and out of queer curiosity, reached down between his legs to get a proper feel of what it was. She gasped when her hand got a good grasp of it; the look on her face elicited a grin on the black man’s face.

He leaned towards her ear and shouted well enough for her to hear him out of the loud music that was playing: “Would you like to get a piece of that meat?”

She pulled away from him – she was both shocked, at the same time thrilled by his words, and she felt a burning sensation suddenly rise up in her. She left the dance floor and went in search of Trish, whom she soon found dancing in the midst of a crowd of youngsters. She pulled her to a corner of the room where they could hear themselves, away from where their husbands sat.

“You won’t believe the most amazing thing that just happened to me,” Kim said to her friend with excitement.

“What?” Trish enquired. “Go on, tell me.”

And she did. By the time she was through, Trish’s mouth too was hanging open.
“You can’t be serious,” she finally said. “Where did you leave him?”

“Out there on the dance floor. Do you think I should go back and get him?”

“I’d be doing that right now if I were you. You know how you’ve always talked about wanting to get fucked by a black guy. Well, here’s your chance.”

They went their separate directions: Trish went to sit with her husband and Bob, while Kimberly returned to the spot where she’d formerly been dancing with the black guy. It was so hard looking for anyone in particular, especially with the dim, kaleidoscopic lights in the room. She was about giving up when she felt someone tap her arm. She turned around and there was the black stud smiling at her. He leaned towards her ear and yelled: “Miss me?”

She answered with a nod, and said: “Come with me.”

Holding his hand, not wanting to lose him in the midst of the turbulent crowd that was in the club, they made their way out of the building, and then she led him towards the dark parking structure across the street from the club, where they’d left their car.

When they got to it – a BMW – he instantly took charge, leaned her face forward on the bonnet, and raised her skirt up. His hands rubbed against the fabric of her panties; Kimberly groaned upon the touch of his hands feeling over her sex as it aroused her more. Coming to his knees, he cocked her panties aside and began sucking on her pussy.

Kimberly cried out as his tongue and lips nibbled and pulled gently on her labia; it wasn’t long before she felt her body jitter as she reached instant orgasm.

She sucked his cock at the same stroked his shaft; she tried as hard as she could to take in all of him as he held her head with his hands, instructed her to open her mouth, and began driving his cock in and out of her mouth. She juggled his balls and sucked on them as well, loving the taste, enjoying the sensation she was unleashing on him as he went on moaning.

“All right,” he gritted his teeth, “that’s enough sucking – time for some action.”

He spun her around and made her hold up her skirt. In one deft move, he pulled her panties down to her ankle, made her leaned forward some more as slowly he eased his dick between the openings of her pussy. The sensation was instant and at the same time, overwhelming; Kimberly grasped his arm and told him in very succinct words to go ahead and fuck her hard.

The black stud gave a screeching sound as he went ahead giving her the works. His fingers dug into her waistline from where he held her; even in the dim and emptiness of the parking lot, the sound of their thighs smacking against each other, coupled with both of them moaning their delight reverberated around them. The black man fucked her hard and good, he pumped his cock in and out of her with energetic delight.

They were still going at it, when there came the sound of approaching footsteps.

“Who’s there?” the man called out, slowing his tempo.

“Oh please, who cares,” Kimberly slapped his arm, urging him to continue, annoyed at whatever it was that was distraction him. “Don’t pay it any mind – keep on fucking me!” At that moment, she wouldn’t have cared if even it was her husband coming out in search of her; surely she wouldn’t mind if ever he was to discover her doing this.
The approaching figure soon made itself known – it was Trish.

“I just thought I’d stop by to see how you two were doing,” she said. Her eyes widened as she came closer to appraise what the stud was doing to her friend. Without knowing, her hands began rubbing against her breasts; her tongue licks through her lips as she came and patted the man’s buttocks. She too was getting excited by the second just standing there watching as he rammed his cock in and out of her friend’s pussy.

The stud then pulled his dick out of Kimberly’s legs and motioned for Trish to fall to her knees and suck him. Immediately she obeyed, licking up her friend’s pussy juice which now coated his shaft; Kimberly came off the car and joined her too so both women alternated the black stud’s cock between themselves: one would suck on his cock while the other played on her balls, and then they’d switch, and thereafter loll their tongue against his shaft even as their lips locked into a kiss with the cap of his dick between them.

“All right, lady,” the stud referred to Trish. “Let’s see what sweet thing you’ve got under that skirt of yours.”

Trish raised her skirt up to reveal a pert white ass wearing a black G-string. The stud fixed her in the same position as Kimberly had done, cocked her panties to the side, and exhaled deeply as he injected his cock hard and rough into her.

“Aahhh!” Trish gasped aloud. “God, you’re so big. Oh, fuck me good.”

For the next couple of minutes, the black stud did just that; he groaned through his gritted teeth as he hammered himself hard and fast in and out of Trish’s pussy. She moaned out while at the same time trying to match him, each time hitting back hard at him every time he pulled out of her. Kimberly stood beside them watching, rubbing her palm against her clitoris, feeling herself about to explode a second time. From the way he banged Trish, it was almost as if their fucking was never going to end.

“Oh God, I’m coming … Oh God, I’m coming so BAD!” Trish felt a giant star explode deep inside her as she then cried out her orgasm.

The black stud pulled his dick out of her a couple of seconds later, groaning like a wild animal just released from its cage, as Kimberly came forward and Trish turned around and both women immediately fell on their knees before him, their mouths open as he furiously stroked his cock. Semen, thick and rich, instantly shot of his cock and both women struggled to capture as much of it as they could. When finally he was spent, he rested on the hood of the car, breathing rapidly from his exertion while he took in the scene of watching the women kiss and lick semen off each other’s face.

When finally they were through, Kimberly having worn back her panties, they exchanged phone numbers with the black stud, promised to get in touch with him as soon as possible, before heading off back into the night club.

“Now where have you ladies been,” Bob enquired as both women returned to their seats.

“Kimberly was taking too long in the powder room,” Trish said. “I just had to go bail her out.”

“Everything okay, honey?” Bob asked his wife, offering her a fresh glass of wine.

“Sure,” she replied, accepting the wine and then kissing his cheek. “Everything was just fine. Matter of fact, we ought to do this more often.”

story
Old 08-09-2009, 09:33 PM

Default story

Not only do you post some super hot pictures but are a very good writer as well.....thanks.

that is just a shame!
Old 08-10-2009, 04:05 AM

Default that is just a shame!

Those husbands never even knew how good they had it!

Old 05-06-2015, 05:14 AM

Great story, thanks for sharing.