Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

wife asked out
Old 07-23-2011, 09:24 PM

Default wife asked out

The wife was asked out by a black associate at work this week. She was SO surprised, she didn't give him an answer ....yet. She called me at work knowing how I feel about her playing on the side.. and was a bit flustered, however I think she was more interested and flattered by the invitation. She said He made no bones about it being a real "date" not a buddy dinner, the inference being he was hoping for a after dinner dessert spread of extramarital pussy. She asked me what she should say, and I told her she knows I encourage her to play and experience different things sexually, and that it was up to her. She's a 5'5 130 lb Itallian hottie with long curly dark hair and 38d's that garner alot of male attention. He knows she's married but wants a taste of what she's been keeping under wraps. Not thinking he's too worried abt her being married or what I think at all. It def has her interested Volunteered to be their driver for the evening...Hoping she says yes! and Yes! and ...YES!

sounds like fun
Old 07-24-2011, 10:14 AM

Default sounds like fun

You both want it so I hope she goes
good luck!

Yeah Boy!!
Old 07-24-2011, 03:43 PM

Smile Yeah Boy!!

Let her "Feel the Thrill" of some good Black Pipe!!! You should be there and watch the pure joy on her face when he RUNS it ALL the way inside her!!! Hey Willet cute pic there sweetie!!

Old 07-24-2011, 04:20 PM

encourage her to let him fuck her - that is the best thing you can, the black man deserves your wife's pussy

my wife decided to go after I encouraged her
Old 07-28-2011, 05:32 AM

Default my wife decided to go after I encouraged her

My wife had always needed more attention and I encouraged her to do as she wanted. She wanted to see and feel black hands on her tits. This is how she started to do more. I found a black man who liked the idea of feeling her up. The first time she let him feel her in a club. We went to a hotel and they went swimming and he held her tits in the pool. I watched and jerked as they began to kiss. My wife could not wait to get her hands on his thick black cock. I was glad to see her get her needs met! Ibbi

Update?
Old 08-01-2011, 03:36 PM

Default Update?

Don't leave us hanging, has there been any progress yet? We will send comments to encourage her if it will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32 View Post
The wife was asked out by a black associate at work this week. She was SO surprised, she didn't give him an answer ....yet. She called me at work knowing how I feel about her playing on the side.. and was a bit flustered, however I think she was more interested and flattered by the invitation. She said He made no bones about it being a real "date" not a buddy dinner, the inference being he was hoping for a after dinner dessert spread of extramarital pussy. She asked me what she should say, and I told her she knows I encourage her to play and experience different things sexually, and that it was up to her. She's a 5'5 130 lb Itallian hottie with long curly dark hair and 38d's that garner alot of male attention. He knows she's married but wants a taste of what she's been keeping under wraps. Not thinking he's too worried abt her being married or what I think at all. It def has her interested Volunteered to be their driver for the evening...Hoping she says yes! and Yes! and ...YES!

It took ten years
Old 08-10-2011, 09:14 PM

Default It took ten years

It took ten years until I was able to convince my wife that I wouldn't get upset when she fucked another man. In fact it was when she was pregnant with our first child. She was so horny that she wanted it several times a day. After trying to keep up with her I told her that I wasn't going to be able to fuck her as much as she needed and suggested that I bring someone home to help. To my surprise, she agreed and I got a friend from work to come over and fuck her. After that she has been ready to fuck whoever I brought home. I would like her to go out and pick up other men and bring them home but she will only fuck the ones that I bring home.

Anticipation
Old 05-18-2014, 09:13 PM

Default Anticipation

It is so hot when you take a cuckolds wife out. You know you're going to take her home and fuck her. And her husband will watch with a big erection.

Old 08-19-2014, 03:10 PM

Nothing like driving her around in an easy access outfit with her new BF in the backseat feeling her up between her thighs and one of her tits out...barely watch the road!