Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Change of plans....
Old 11-06-2009, 02:32 AM

Default Change of plans....

My wife Diana and I had been looking for a exhibitionist/voyeuristic couple for us to watch them having sex, and them to watch us having sex. Through CL, we managed to hook up with John and Marie and met them at a local bar for drinks prior to heading out to the hotel for a little adult fun time. I don’t think we all clicked very well because it seemed that Marie was more interested in watching the TV at the end of the bar than the conversation between myself, my wife and John. We didn’t know when we agreed to meet at this particular bar, that John worked as a bouncer during the week there. John is a big, tall, muscular black guy. Probably about 6 ft 5.…and close to 275 pounds.
My wife, John and I were having a “regular” conversation when some of his buddies came over to chat. I noticed my wife checking out one of his friends. Shane was a stocky guy, about 5’10, 200 pounds.
I danced with my wife and told her that I noticed her checking Shane out. She denied it at first, but soon agreed that she did find him attractive. I asked her that since the couples thing didn’t look like it was working out, if she wanted to take Shane home and have fun between the three of us. I could tell by the look on her face, it was a combination of worry, and also intrigue. I kept prodding and she said that she didn’t think that he would want to because he hadn’t given her the faintest hint that he was interested. My wife is 5 ft 4 inches tall, 140 pounds, 44 years old, redhead, nice white pale skin, 36DDD tits. She was wearing a denim skirt and a white button down blouse with ruffles down the middle of the front. I teased her and said, Hell, if you want to get some attention, unbutton a button or two and show him a lot more cleavage. With the drinking and dancing, she was primed and ready to go. She said only if I was sure I would be ok with it. I assured her I would be fine, it would be a treat to see. I told her I wouldn’t dance any more for the evening so they could dance if they wanted to. That lit a fire in her skirt quick. She undid another button and when the dance finished we proceeded back to the table.
When we went back to the table, it didn’t take long for Shane to notice her. I sat down by John and kept talking to him and his other friends. Before long, my wife was kind of dancing in her seat and said she wanted to dance. I told her I was tired and didn’t like the song they were playing. I’m not much of a dancer anyway. Shane heard her pleas to go dance, and said, hey, if you aren’t going to dance with her I will. I said go ahead.
They left the table and headed to the floor. I kept talking with John, while also keeping one eye on the dance floor. Shane was a gentleman and kept his distance, occasionally leaning in to tell her something and she would smile back in return. After a couple of songs I could tell she was in good hands.
They would dance a couple of songs, then rest for a while. And then repeat.
John and Marie decided to leave and left us there with his friends and Shane. Not knowing his friends very well, the conversation dragged. Shortly thereafter they left.
My wife and Shane were on the dance floor when they left. After the friends left, my attention turned to the dance floor. There I saw Shane and my wife dancing very closely. His hands were massaging her ass cheeks. Occasionally, they would gyrate around and I could see her blue sheer panties under her skirt because he was kneading her ass so beautifully.
When they came back to the table, Shane excused himself to the men’s room. My wife told me that he had been hitting on her really hard. Telling her how beautiful she was, and how much he would like to be with her. Her blouse had another button undone and you could clearly see most of her blue bra. My wife informed me that this was my last chance to back out. If I didn’t back out, she was going to take me up on my offer to take him home. I told her to go for it if she could.
Shane came back from the men’s room in a couple of minutes and we all sat and had small talk for a while. They then went back to the dance floor again. I was thinking that with the stamina and rhythm he has on the dance floor, the wife had hit the jackpot. After a few dances I saw him lean down and kiss her, and then say something. He walked to the bar. My wife came back to the table and said that Shane told her that the only way he would do this was if I only watched. I asked her if she was ok with me not being involved, she took my hand and slid it up her skirt. OMG, I had never seen her so wet. She said that a few songs ago, that he had slipped his hands up her skirt and had stroked her pussy lips. She said she was nervous at first, but then noticed that no one was paying any attention to them. She relaxed a little bit and he slipped two fingers in her pussy on the dance floor. She said she almost came right there. I said, if it is what you want to do, then we will go for it. She said, OK, I’ll be back. I was as hard as a rock by now.
She left the table and went up to the bar where Shane was standing. She reached over and grabbed his ass and he leaned over while she whispered in his ear. He nodded and then my wife came back to the table. Shortly after, Shane came to the table too. My wife asked for the keys to the car and told me to pay the tab and when that was done we would be ready to leave.
I summoned our waitress. Man it sure takes a long time when you are ready to leave quickly. Finally she arrived with the tab and I paid it and left for the car.
I made my way to the car, and there by the passenger side door was my wife on her knees sucking Shane’s 8 inch cock with all of her might. Greedily sliding her tongue around the head of his cock, slipping her tongue down the length of his shaft, and then wrapping her entire mouth around his cock in as far as she could take it.
Shane told me to get in and drive, they hopped in the back. He leaned over and gave her a deep sensual kiss. She leaned down and began to suck his cock again. Occasionally I could hear her gag reflex kick in and I knew she was giving it hell. I drove away and turned the rear view mirror down to watch the action in the backseat. The drive home was agonizing. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of the back seat. I turned around for a glimpse and saw his hand, buried in her snatch with three fingers ramming in and out while she slid up and down his saliva covered cock.
I turned into the driveway and put the car in park. Shane told me to go in and get the bedroom ready for them. I left the car and went in the house.
After a few ,minutes they came in. My wife walked through the door with her blouse off and blue bra barely holding her large tits. Her nipples were extremely erect. She told me to wait there for a few minutes before coming up to the bedroom.
They walked up to the bedroom with her leading the way pulling on his cock. I stayed downstairs and fixed a drink.
From downstairs I could hear noises, but not really be able to make them out. I stayed downstairs for 5 minutes or so and headed upstairs. I stood beside the bedroom door and peeked in from the outside. Shane had Diana on the bed with her feet up in the air, his face buried in her clean shaven glistening pussy. He ate her pussy for a long time and the wife was moaning and circling her hips.
He stood up and pulled his pants off, then his boxers. He placed his hershey colored cock in my wife’s mouth and began to fuck her mouth. He would hold the back of her head and thrust. About every other thrust the wife’s gag reflex would trip again.
I went inside and sat down in the chair across the room, watching intently as he expertly face fucked my wife. I had never seen my wife so erotic and sexy before that night.
He pulled his cock from her mouth and positioned her with her knees pulled up and pinned to the bed by his strong hands. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down Diana’s swollen cunt lips as she begged him to fuck her. He kept taunting her, slapping his cock against her clit and rubbing it up and down.

Old 11-06-2009, 02:32 AM

Diana reached behind him and grabbed his ass and pulled him in close. She was soaking wet and his cock slid in her with ease.
He teased her with his large cock, barely inside her. Then started thrusting deeper and deeper with each stroke. Within a handful of strokes, all 8 inches of his cock were sliding in and out of her. His cock was covered with her milky cream. She continued to bury her nails in his ass. It seemed that the harder she sunk her nails, the harder he would bury his bone. This went on for about 15 minutes and then he told her to get on all fours.
She rolled over, put a pillow under her and offered up her pale white ass. Shane didn’t waste any time diving in. His big chocolaty cock ramming the wife over and over again. From my vantage point I could see his balls slapping her clit as he thrust in and out of her. She was moaning louder and louder and I could tell she was going to come very soon. He was slapping her ass and pulling her hair. She was humping back to meet him in the middle of his thrusts. I couldn’t believe how long he was lasting. Hell, just watching I had already busted my nut while rubbing one out in the chair.
His thrusts picked up speed and hardness. Man he was tearing her pussy up. All I could think of was how loose it would be for a while after this hard fucking. He started groaning and I could tell he was going to come soon.
He kept fucking her violently, slapping her on the ass, telling her how she loved that big black cock. After about 5 minutes he began to thrust like an animal. He began to moan loudly, and his body started to twitch over and over again, all the while he kept pumping her pussy hard.
He kept moaning and groaning, almost grunting and screaming and said he was going to cum.
Diana said for him to please pull out. But as his body twitched and tensed, he began to fill my wifes swollen pussy with his seed. He kept fucking her and I could see the cum running down her pussy lips to her thighs.
His cock stayed hard and he kept fucking her with all of his might, cum splashing from her pussy with every thrust. With a final thrust he buried his cock deep inside her, he pulled her to him, where his ass cheeks squeezed out every final drop of cum.
They continued to fuck like rabbits all night and he dumped 4 potent loads of cum inside Diana’s pussy. They had cum soaked wet spots all over the sheets. Half of the spots were Diana’s, the other half Shane’s. I even had two wet spots by the chair the next morning.
We took Shane back to the bar later that morning. He was a perfect gentleman again. It was amazing, the transformation from gentleman to animal, and back again.
We got back to the house and immediately to the bedroom. I did my best to fuck her like he did, but it just didn’t have the same effect. When I slid my cock in, it was like putting my cock in a sink full of hot water. Something about fucking that abused, cum soaked pussy was a total turn on.
For the next couple of weeks we fucked like crazy. Often times we go back to the bar, but haven’t seen Shane yet. I can’t wait until we run into him again.

Thanks
Old 11-06-2009, 08:15 PM

Default Thanks

Damn, That gave me a "woody", woodie! Tell her we said thanks for sharing that story with us,,,,she does know you shared it right?

Old 11-12-2009, 08:24 PM

of course....would be shto if I did it and didnt get her approval first