Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Me doing the basketball team Part 1
Old 08-29-2009, 06:34 PM

Default Me doing the basketball team Part 1

So on Saturday my hubby took off to go to the gym. I stayed home because I had things I needed to accomplish. I came into the office and started going through the bills and other shit I needed to do. But I kept getting distracted. I kept thinking of this guy I see at the gym all the time. He’s a handsome black guy, bald, big… not huge but nice body. I see him there in the mornings during the week. We exchange long glances and smiles, but not much else. Maybe someday I will have the nerve to walk up and say “hey”. But anyway, thinking of him I felt myself get a bit moist. I decided to go onto AFF and see what was up there.

Ever since we put this ad up I have been getting emails from sexy looking black guys. Saturday was no different, I started reading a couple of the new ones, looking at their pictures and I really started to get horny. Before I know it I had my hand down my shorts and I was rubbing my hardening clit. I continued to look at all the profiles in my network and their pictures. One hand moved the mouse; the other fully fingered my wet snatch. I slid my hand out and tasted my juices from my fingers. Then I pulled my shirt up and tugged at my pierced nipple. I was fucking horny. I turned on the webcam and lay back in the chair. My shorts were on the floor and I was splayed out, fingering myself. I know at one point I had a 4.8 rating out of 5… then my hubby came through the front door. Our office is right around the corner, so he turned his head and found me with my shirt up to my chin, tits pulled out my bra, nothing else on and 3 fingers in my pussy.

“Hey sexy, things to do huh? He said with a big smile. He turned and went to the bathroom. He wasn’t mad, never is, but I felt a bit bad. You know you never want to get caught. What really sucked is that I didn’t cum, well a little, but not the pussy and asshole twitching, stop or I’ll make a big mess kind, like I wanted to.

I ended up putting myself back together, shorts on, shirt back to normal and I started looking at the bills again. I heard him making noises in the house but I didn’t know what he was doing, “what are you doing” I called out. “Nothing don’t worry about it” he replied. So I didn’t. I saw him walk through the house and to the front door; I didn’t think anything of it, until I heard him talking to someone. Before I could get up and to the hall a tall, black guy, all sweating in his athletic clothes was standing there. My mouth dropped as he started talking… all I heard was “what’s up girl”. I couldn’t think because 4 other guys entered and were standing in the hall behind him. I heard the front door close and my hubby said, “Babe, these guys were sick of playing basketball at the gym so I invited them over.”

“Get out here, let us see you.” A deep voice said, echoing in the hall. I got up and walked out among the guys, the first gripped at my ass as I passed him. They were all fit, and sweaty from the gym. Has to be said, it was fucking sexy! I looked at my man as they all immediately started rubbing me all over. We were standing in the front hall, right by the door; my whole neighborhood could’ve seen us! I started kissing them, one at a time as I twirled around to get to each of them. My shorts got ripped off in no time and someone started to finger my now soaked pussy. Five black guys I didn’t know surrounded me!!! None of them were talking, just groped me and made sexy noises. Yeah mama and stuff like that. One of them pulled my shirt over my head while another behind me undid my bra. “MMMM, damn you are fucking hot!” one of them said, “I’m gonna enjoy fucking you!” I knew that is what was going to happen, but hearing him say that kinda scared me.

My husband was just watching and I caught him walking toward the bedroom. He returned immediately and threw a blanket out in the middle of the living room floor with the big bottle of lube. “Time to thank these men for coming over” he said with a smile and sat down on the couch.

The guys were taking their shirts off and talking about how much they wanted to fuck me. They were pulling at me from every direction. Each of my nipples was in a guy’s mouth, one guy was already licking my pussy and another was grabbing my asscheeks and spreading them. I stumbled when he pushed them wide open. I felt my asshole stretch. The guy eating me out got up and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the blanket. “Get on your knees bitch! Suck all of our cocks!” he said harshly. I was again surround, but looking up at them from my knees. All of them had their jerseys off but only two had their dicks out of their shorts. The two out were very nice, about 8 inches each, hard as hell already and both dark black. I took the ringleaders head in my mouth, it tasted bad, sweaty; I could smell he had been playing a while. I paused a bit, but he grabbed the back of my head and forced it deep in my throat “Suck it whore” he said as I gagged a bit. I felt hands on mine guiding me to other dicks. The one that was out and then another, still soft, but big. I took the first out of my mouth and turned my attention to the new one. It was about 7 inches, but it still hung soft. I moved and put it in my mouth I looked up to watch his head fall back. He was hot and sweaty too, but I got used to that idea real quick once he started to swell in my mouth. My pussy got rubbed and my titties squeezed while I put my hand around his shaft and squeezed. My mouth was stretched wide open. His cock had to be at least 9 inched and about as around as a beer bottle. I loved it, I wanted to keep sucking it, but my head got yanked and another cock was shoved in my mouth. A bit smaller but he face fucked me fast and hard. I had to try not to clamp down as he hit the back of my throat. Thick spit poured from my mouth as he pulled out and smacked my cheek with his big head. My hand was on another dick that was of average size, not bad. I wanted to return to the 9 incher and have him face fuck me. All of a sudden the first guy plunged his cock in my pussy. I screamed from the force. “Holy fuck!” “Yeah baby, it’s like that” he said. see continuation.....

Old 08-22-2014, 05:42 AM

Thumbs up

i need a wife like you,love to be a fluffer

Tags
anal, blowjob, cuckold, gangbang